Rip

Anathema April

Its funny to see Myrciu giving stun to DMoreti. Good job Glad hahahaha

You can check at  6:49 in video.

Edited by vinter
  • Like 1

the price for last surprise attack.  You died 2 times at 3 ways and relog for 3 hours. Funny tho =))

Yes, tell me you have never accidentaly targeted ally by missclick in mass pvps. Retarded or hypocrite? Ah wait, you recruited Tyriastenne in Anathema after saying how much she is retarded And  fucked up behind her back. You are indeed hypocrites.

Edited by Myrtan

14 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

Yes, tell me you have never accidentaly targeted ally by missclick in mass pvps. Retarded or hypocrite?

not sure why you rage, everyone knows ur bad already :D

5 hours ago, Jerna said:

the price for last surprise attack.  You died 2 times at 3 ways and relog for 3 hours. Funny tho =))

As far as i remember you killed us once.

ps. Everybody needs a break sometimes 

5 hours ago, Jerna said:

its funny that you feel the need to make excuses and after that brag about killing parties who arent even half lvl 70 :D

Ripwalker is 73 and u say they are low lvl too? the lower lv parties u should mention is Jungle clan

Edited by EMpoweR

2 hours ago, BlackJack said:

its funny that you feel the need to make excuses and after that brag about killing parties who arent even half lvl 70 :D

That isn't true. Actually we have only 2ppl below 70lvl (In this party of course)

Edited by Rip
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, BlackJack said:

I dint say that , why we got killed. Oh wait, what we have here, master excuse is speaking up his voice :))

20 minutes ago, Jerna said:

I dint say that , why we got killed. Oh wait, what we have here, master excuse is speaking up his voice :))

show me once where i made an excuse please or shut up forever.

Yea that was a good one. Actually it was my mistake - I've seen you running from loa entrance and decided that I oriented my camera wrongly and you are running inside.xD

One moment partly doubled - when you running from abg to bs, please check 11.12.

Please more pvp vs normal parties next time ;)

6 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

One moment partly doubled - when you running from abg to bs, please check 11.12.

Unfortunely i noticed this after uploading and i was to lazy to fix it

17 hours ago, BlackJack said:

show me once where i made an excuse please or shut up forever.

6 hours ago, fishfood said:

I'm disappointed nobody has pmed me for 9v9 bunch of forum warriors running their mouths.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=269Rcxd-fhk

Where you at Uchiha? Apparently you've been saying you want to 9v9 me for ever right? You can't even kill Cleef LOL.

Too bad that when it actually comes to 9v9 in colliseum, you always find excuse, feel free to post more clips where we die if that makes you feel better inside, since you know inside that you are dodging real 9v9 and not some random loa pvp where we attack heart with 6 ppl live lul.

yes. shut up forever pls

2 hours ago, Jerna said:
  6 hours ago, fishfood said:

I'm disappointed nobody has pmed me for 9v9 bunch of forum warriors running their mouths.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=269Rcxd-fhk

Where you at Uchiha? Apparently you've been saying you want to 9v9 me for ever right? You can't even kill Cleef LOL.

Too bad that when it actually comes to 9v9 in colliseum, you always find excuse, feel free to post more clips where we die if that makes you feel better inside, since you know inside that you are dodging real 9v9 and not some random loa pvp where we attack heart with 6 ppl live lul.

yes. shut up forever pls

About fishfood pt, invited him many times at forum, but actually he's the one who finds excuses. And he's trying to find pt to fight with at NA prime, i'm playing in eu, btw if he wants to pvp at eu, we are ready, can arrange time.
About your pt, we are ready for 9v9, lets arrange time.

Edited by UchihaMadara

Lol, as i say l2 is not a coliseum game, and i dont see a reason to arrange my ppl to go on coliseum with some 1 shot random idiot. If you need 1 fight 1 pt vs 1pt just stay on you farm spot. I bring my pt to you anytime i see your little pt ( dont pr and calling bizz as you did =)) )

Edited by Jerna

2 minutes ago, Jerna said:

Lol, as i say l2 is not a coliseum game, and i dont see a reason to arrange my ppl to go on coliseum with some 1 shot random idiot. If you need 1 fight 1 pt vs 1pt just stay on you farm spot. I bring my pt to you anytime i see your little pt ( dont pr and calling bizz as you did =)) )

Ok we farm abg today 21 cest, are you coming?

Lol 21 ceast , so we 9 ppl have to stay untill 2-3 am to find you, who you think you are ???? =))) 

Edited by Jerna

25 minutes ago, Jerna said:

Lol 21 ceast , so we 9 ppl have to stay untill 2-3 am to find you, who you think you are ???? =))) 

Ok who is excuse queen now. Cya pussy

Edited by Rizos
  • Like 1

server is boring cause they have 16 parties vs 4-5 ... that players you are ... you can kill one party of enemies.. when you have 2 or 3 more...

china Brazilians and others ally ..ladies ;)

Go talk to your master excuse. Ah , and why dont you come at 19:00 gmt + 7 to meet our ppl little shitty

Edited by Jerna