Kim

WS april 17

to be fair, i dont really like your necro PoV, coz u are not really doing necro things

i liked your PoVs as hard DDs (sps or sph), when u had to burst people down, not when u should play crowd controler (u barely use any CC in video), so it feels like u class changed for necro just to have "double" the hp pool coz of transfer pain

PS: 4:45, nice counting skill your cp has, does it come with your "forging better players"?

On 4/25/2017 at 7:56 PM, fishfood said:

Coincidence every party I play with, I forge better players? Weird.

Edited by MoDoy
  • Like 1

46 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

to be fair, i dont really like your necro PoV, coz u are not really doing necro things

i liked your PoVs as hard DDs (sps or sph), when u had to burst people down, not when u should play crowd controler (u barely use any CC in video), so it feels like u class changed for necro just to have "double" the hp pool coz of transfer pain

PS: 4:45, nice counting skill your cp has, does it come with your "forging better players"?

I find it amusing how the kids who always talk the most always die first in pvps like you and lokiardy. Yeah I lost a 9v18, sorry I can't win them all.

1 hour ago, fishfood said:

I find it amusing how the kids who always talk the most always die first in pvps like you and lokiardy. Yeah I lost a 9v18, sorry I can't win them all.

except the thing i dont always die first, right? i believe tryint to explain u concept of archer party as SR goes in and stuns people so PRs can free kill them is too much for u, coz u failed with your archer party (TWICE), so yeah, no point to talk to you

ps: i have never said u had to win 9vs18, but the math skillz are amazing, and if thats your true skills everytime u try to count, maybe when u say 6 active u have actually 11 active, who knows (u dont have to force reply, u will be getting max 1 reply per topic attention ;)

1 hour ago, MoDoy said:

except the thing i dont always die first, right? i believe tryint to explain u concept of archer party as SR goes in and stuns people so PRs can free kill them is too much for u, coz u failed with your archer party (TWICE), so yeah, no point to talk to you

ps: i have never said u had to win 9vs18, but the math skillz are amazing, and if thats your true skills everytime u try to count, maybe when u say 6 active u have actually 11 active, who knows (u dont have to force reply, u will be getting max 1 reply per topic attention ;)

seems now the new modern excuse WS ALWAYS have 4 boxes on party and the war ALWAYS  have full forces even oop supports hahaha, you guys are so funny and at the same time terrible players... 

14 minutes ago, Chaparrito said:

seems now the new modern excuse WS ALWAYS have 4 boxes on party and the war ALWAYS  have full forces even oop supports hahaha, you guys are so funny and at the same time terrible players... 

never said anything similar to that, stop using that drugs, u are imagining things

i just pointed out amount of parties, not active ppl, but nice try, NA prime 1 vs 6 pts

ps: your party is full of pro players, wait, even your cp leader fails at basic game mechanics eventho he plays l2 for so long

Edited by MoDoy

1 hour ago, MoDoy said:

I get it, you guys are upset you got embarrassed on Saturday, but stop boring me with your fan girl posts. My archer party failed?

I was in LoA the entire server while your party was logged out on money room ramp or aden gk for 3 months.

Please don't talk to me about your pro +12 dex doom light mechanics, the first time I've seen you in over 3 months you ran into 600 range to stun shot me and then died instantly (first person dead in 18v18 gz mechanics)

I really wanna see all that clans es fun tfd terr anarchy and others more .. what you will do when the update coming.. and all want take baium.... I will laugh with all of you .. with that perfect 500 people (ally) xDxD

10 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

never said anything similar to that, stop using that drugs, u are imagining things

i just pointed out amount of parties, not active ppl, but nice try, NA prime 1 vs 6 pts

ps: your party is full of pro players, wait, even your cp leader fails at basic game mechanics eventho he plays l2 for so long

cmon Modoy you talking about mechanics and pro players now, you remember me a player from official DiegoVargas he was a god on game mechanics but he is an awful terrible player, at the end of the day is how you play your char, how you pvp, mechanics are easy to learn, playing good is a diferent history, so i recomended you to keep practicing bcuz till now on pvp/mass pvps you are doing pretty bad...

2 hours ago, FireBeaSt said:

I really wanna see all that clans es fun tfd terr anarchy and others more .. what you will do when the update coming.. and all want take baium.... I will laugh with all of you .. with that perfect 500 people (ally) xDxD

giphy.gif

3 hours ago, FireBeaSt said:

ill let u know when we recruit 250 more ppl and reach 500

3 hours ago, Chaparrito said:

cmon Modoy you talking about mechanics and pro players now, you remember me a player from official DiegoVargas he was a god on game mechanics but he is an awful terrible player, at the end of the day is how you play your char, how you pvp, mechanics are easy to learn, playing good is a diferent history, so i recomended you to keep practicing bcuz till now on pvp/mass pvps you are doing pretty bad...

rly interested how you know he is doing bad, since modoy hasnt played in a cp the past 6+ months. The only  mass fight he paricipated was the one you logged to help AD on heart in which we attacked with 6 live ppl and 1 party of ppl who are at least 3-4 levels under you and had random setup like 1 caster 1 tank and 1 gladiator as dd's, not to mention the mobs we had on us and ur 2 warlods perma stunning us on top of them since we are the one attacking into the choke point.

p.s you did quite bad in loa heart pvp today urselfs or was fishfoods corpse just an illusion?

p.s.s you should make that video from the i described your homepage and everytime you refuse to 9v9's you should watch it to make urself feel better inside!

I am sorry,but in this video i didnt saw even 1 fight with equal numbers.Not even 1...I dont understand why some1 can show this type of sh*t.

maybe he trying to show how awesome is one side server! 

Kiam is so pathetic that he has to log in other prime lf PVP

Edited by EMpoweR

1 hour ago, D4re said:

I am sorry,but in this video i didnt saw even 1 fight with equal numbers.Not even 1...I dont understand why some1 can show this type of sh*t.

idk because i wasnt there (and idk who was active or not), but wasnt second pvp 2 pts vs 2 pts?

6 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

idk because i wasnt there (and idk who was active or not), but wasnt second pvp 2 pts vs 2 pts?

ab was 2v2, loa 3v3(at 3 way)

Edited by UchihaMadara

6 hours ago, AwakenDemon said:

my party is also at least 3-4 lvls under your party. This is not an excuse.

Quit the poor propaganda  already please.

our avg lvl is 72,6 and i was speaking about anathema guys on that fight. So unless your avg level is under 69 you are the one lying now :)

2 hours ago, D4re said:

the abg fight was 2v2

The loa 3 way we had less than 3 parties i counted all your people one by one that i could see and you have at least the very least the same numbers as we did. Our bishop dc-ed and bizz party is 6 ppl only for a total of 23 chars. So in the 2 fights shown from EU prime you either had equal numbers fight in abg or maybe a few more fight in 3way. So literally you are either blind or chose to ignore the truth to make the "zerg" excuse which is absolutely not the case for eu prime time.

Screen as proove that we were 23

e8eef863dfb323546f04dcec2c2dca35.jpg

Think I should be stop posting here, most people see red on both video and screenshtos and call it purple if it suits them. Arguing with people who build their own reallity seems kidna pointless.

Edited by BlackJack

19 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

our avg lvl is 72,6 and i was speaking about anathema guys on that fight. So unless your avg level is under 69 you are the one lying now :)

Yep was equall 9vs9, and i trully doubt Your levels were lower than ours. I think it was little lev advantage on Your side. Anyway it was good fight. Finally ?. Oh w8, Puti sws was  boxed. And yes, on our prime are equall numbers, so stop zerg crap pls.

Edited by Demosek

4 minutes ago, Demosek said:

Yep was equall 9vs9, and i trully doubt Your levels were lower than ours. I think it was little lev advantage on Your side. Anyway it was good fight. Finally ?. Oh w8, Puti sws was  boxed.

We are speaking about something completely different bro :D.

Edited by BlackJack
  • Like 1