Sign in to follow this  
fishfood

NA Primetime Vol.3

This will be the last time I spam videos with minimum editing since I think everyone will realize how carebears the NA community is here.

The fact they've held hands for 3 months and didn't fight anyone until I showed up still baffles me. All of this was taken from May 4th, last night. (With 3 new drivers but who cares)

@Kim 9v9? Didn't think so.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCy7vghlxIQ

• Like 2

"Kiam dont know how to play pvp since 1.0 he changed his sps to necro to boost his ego but still retard" Man please leave this class for better players for example Blackjack and others because my heart bleeds when i saw this "necro" clown fiesta. :( 

17 minutes ago, CruNchi said:

"Kiam dont know how to play pvp since 1.0 he changed his sps to necro to boost his ego but still retard" Man please leave this class for better players for example Blackjack and others because my heart bleeds when i saw this "necro" clown fiesta. :( 

Actually he changed to necro cuze he had 2 sps in party so 1 had to go necro :) Also imho sps is harder to play on this chronicle compared to necro and he did very well on his sps. So your flame is kinda fail imho :(

Also fishfood i dont think NA prime is that carebear , just most people are kinda bored and inactive as you can see it's always mix of some parties playing together. Same goes for EU prime, people are just tired of playing non stop during the winter days and want break before 2.0.

1 hour ago, BlackJack said:

Actually he changed to necro cuze he had 2 sps in party so 1 had to go necro :) Also imho sps is harder to play on this chronicle compared to necro and he did very well on his sps. So your flame is kinda fail imho :(

Also fishfood i dont think NA prime is that carebear , just most people are kinda bored and inactive as you can see it's always mix of some parties playing together. Same goes for EU prime, people are just tired of playing non stop during the winter days and want break before 2.0.

Of course people are bored of 1.5 it's a pile of dog poop compared to 2.0. But what does that have too do with them not having any wartags? ES only fought TFD for months and now they are allied so they have no wartags except one party and solo guys in BS. 

2.0 there is still only gunna be one party to pvp, but I guess they can go PvE in ToI now, yay.

These TERROISTA guys I'm not sure where they are from but they play when I do, and they don't even have war. I am always getting stunned by them so they can't be that low levels.

I get you want to defend your clan mate but Kiam plays necro like trash, idk about sps I don't care to watch his older videos.

3 hours ago, fishfood said:

Of course people are bored of 1.5 it's a pile of dog poop compared to 2.0. But what does that have too do with them not having any wartags? ES only fought TFD for months and now they are allied so they have no wartags except one party and solo guys in BS. 

2.0 there is still only gunna be one party to pvp, but I guess they can go PvE in ToI now, yay.

These TERROISTA guys I'm not sure where they are from but they play when I do, and they don't even have war. I am always getting stunned by them so they can't be that low levels.

I get you want to defend your clan mate but Kiam plays necro like trash, idk about sps I don't care to watch his older videos.

Not really defending him, i am basing my comment on watching your last movies. As a matter of fact i've just rewatched both yours and his last movie. Since it's hard to rate different situations i've come with an arbitrary scale based on "stuff i would do differently" compared to what you did in the movie. Obviously it's much easier to criticize when you watch a movie compared to playing it, having said that i'd rate your gameplay at 8.7 and his at 8.9, also i'd have to say i might have missed some actions u did since you've spead up your movie. Also i've probably spent more time talking to you than him so dno about bias, as a lawyer irl i'd say i can be pretty objective =/. Also about bias the same way as your last sentence i can say that the only reason you insult him is cuze he is your enemy ^^

20 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

Not really defending him, i am basing my comment on watching your last movies. As a matter of fact i've just rewatched both yours and his last movie. Since it's hard to rate different situations i've come with an arbitrary scale based on "stuff i would do differently" compared to what you did in the movie. Obviously it's much easier to criticize when you watch a movie compared to playing it, having said that i'd rate your gameplay at 8.7 and his at 8.9, also i'd have to say i might have missed some actions u did since you've spead up your movie. Also i've probably spent more time talking to you than him so dno about bias, as a lawyer irl i'd say i can be pretty objective =/. Also about bias the same way as your last sentence i can say that the only reason you insult him is cuze he is your enemy ^^

PRETTY OBJETIVE what a fucking joke are you the new forum comedian??

Edited by Chaparrito

2 minutes ago, Chaparrito said:

PRETTY OBJETIVE what a fucking joke are you the new comedian??

i mean you can't even spell the word right so..

3 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

i mean you can't even spell the word right so..

wow missing a C yeah what a fucking joke you are... You dont even entertain any more

Edited by Chaparrito

21 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

Of course there is bias in our statements it's the natural order of a PvP game like this. I insult Kiam because his party trash talked me after zerging 27v9 and when I asked for 9v9 he put me on ignore list. If you think Kiam play's better than me than all I can do is laugh, he plays like interlude with just gloom and TP.

Just now, fishfood said:

Of course there is bias in our statements it's the natural order of a PvP game like this. I insult Kiam because his party trash talked me after zerging 27v9 and when I asked for 9v9 he put me on ignore list. If you think Kiam play's better than me than all I can do is laugh, he plays like interlude with just gloom and TP.

I didn't say he is better or worse, i just rated the gameplay according to what I would do in the same situation. Obviously thats completely arbitrary and i said that in my comment :D

1 hour ago, BlackJack said:

I didn't say he is better or worse, i just rated the gameplay according to what I would do in the same situation. Obviously thats completely arbitrary and i said that in my comment :D

Isn't that what you're doing when you rate gameplay? It's not like a moba where you make a super sick play and post it on reddit. L2 players are usually consistent in how they play.

39 minutes ago, fishfood said:

Isn't that what you're doing when you rate gameplay? It's not like a moba where you make a super sick play and post it on reddit. L2 players are usually consistent in how they play.

here is my first penta in lol like 6+ years ago rate plx!

18 hours ago, BlackJack said:

You made my day and for a half of the community here.xD  But after laughing I felt kinda bad for you cause you are serious...