Sign in to follow this  
BlackJack

Dajtovillage #4

Most clips are from the end of last month,We've have been pretty inactive the past 10 days. This movie is pretty much the result of me cleaning my ssd, enjoy:

Edited by BlackJack
  • Like 4

17 minutes ago, AwakenDemon said:

#first

I was hopping on showing the PVP on heart..... If i remeber was 3 vs 3

Noone got that fight frapsed? :)

I actually have that clip, just kinda crappy from my pov, so I didnt include it, fight started with 25seconds on our s/d and i get focused just when songs expire and i die instantly. From there im pretty much 24/7 dead, i even alt tab to a new camera i was bringing to heart so the clip is kinda of unusable unless i edit this part out and im too lazy to do that tbh :D

I also didnt play very well in it so :D

edit: just rewatched the clip, even though im perma dead it's a cool fight I will include it in the next movie. Trying to make them shorter cuze people complained of 20+ min duration to me on the first ones and this fight is 8mins long.

Edited by BlackJack

1st fight : 1 man army sooooo cool lv 76 resist all stuns

vs SM : 5 live? i see daj / uchi / rizo / trii / cowgirl / assi moving but well who care right? + Rolan "we coming"

6:18 well played

Edited by EMpoweR

1 minute ago, EMpoweR said:

vs SM : 5 live + Rolan " we coming "

vs sm you can see rolan pm-ming me for the first time asking where we are cuze they saw us on camera i guess lol.

6.18 -> tnx i assisted him but he had no target so :D

20 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

I actually have that clip, just kinda crappy from my pov, so I didnt include it, fight started with 25seconds on our s/d and i get focused just when songs expire and i die instantly. From there im pretty much 24/7 dead, i even alt tab to a new camera i was bringing to heart so the clip is kinda of unusable unless i edit this part out and im too lazy to do that tbh :D

I also didnt play very well in it so :D

edit: just rewatched the clip, even though im perma dead it's a cool fight I will include it in the next movie. Trying to make them shorter cuze people complained of 20+ min duration to me on the first ones and this fight is 8mins long.

Doesnt matter if its shity pov or not... all died 1023102310 times in this fight.. there is no interesting POV. I just wana see it. Didnt had free disk space to fraps it

Holy sh1t recruitment advertisement :D. Now i can delete my frapses Q-Q. So thats the fight i was wondering how you killed 8 ppl when me and modoy couldnt find any war on whole map :D

54 minutes ago, EMpoweR said:

vs SM : 5 live? i see daj / uchi / rizo / trii / cowgirl / assi moving but well who care right? + Rolan "we coming"

He lowered PR hp so PR can 1shot. Its hidden tactic in that action :D

7 minutes ago, Rizos said:

Holy sh1t recruitment advertisement :D. Now i can delete my frapses Q-Q. So thats the fight i was wondering how you killed 8 ppl when me and modoy couldnt find any war on whole map :D

totally doable with any other class right :D

2 hours ago, BlackJack said:

Most clips are from the end of last month,We've have been pretty inactive the past 10 days. This movie is pretty much the result of me cleaning my ssd, enjoy:

1v8? Liar, you had rolan pt behind you, plus rizo logged in

Ahaha, lol how interesting, you said to me in PM after pvp:

1)u 5 live ppl and your ork boxing Rizo - them both active same time(Uchi as well).

2) u didnt know even rolan coming - you in cc with them and they "WE ARE COMING"

I dont understand WHY DO YOU LYING EVERY TIME?! It doesnt even have any sense - we just dont care.

You was trying to convince me in pm that we've lost pvp before ES came - on 3.23 I see all 4 dd of your party without buffs cause all of them were dead(uchi still is). Our party had still 3 mages up with buffs (15sec silence on Jerry though), ee, 2 ol, sws, DA alive. And the reason I didnt killed them again - rushing ES WL (DasOrc). I'm not sure it was ours but it was kinda open question who would win without es.

Fun to see all these pvp again.

29 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

Ahaha, lol how interesting, you said to me in PM after pvp:

1)u 5 live ppl and your ork boxing Rizo - them both active same time(Uchi as well).

2) u didnt know even rolan coming - you in cc with them and they "WE ARE COMING"

I dont understand WHY DO YOU LYING EVERY TIME?! It doesnt even have any sense - we just dont care.

You was trying to convince me in pm that we've lost pvp before ES came - on 3.23 I see all 4 dd of your party without buffs cause all of them were dead(uchi still is). Our party had still 3 mages up with buffs (15sec silence on Jerry though), ee, 2 ol, sws, DA alive. And the reason I didnt killed them again - rushing ES WL (DasOrc). I'm not sure it was ours but it was kinda open question who would win without es.

Fun to see all these pvp again.

Ork was boxing archer, alt tab to just push macro buff
Rolan didnt know about pvp, and we didnt know that they are playing
On 3 23 you can see orc macro buffing, and you had a lot of mobs, and it was ended for your pt
PS: Again you are the one saying about lies, and again all your words full of lies. CYA

because daj wins every daily pvp / epics / castles / forum (mb hero soon? er not with FULL CON build tho)

deal with it B| #daj12CON#1manarmy

Edited by EMpoweR

blackjack is the guy who repeated 10 times that ES had a 25 people or smth CC on a certain siege they claim they were zerged, when anyone can access youtube and see a 50 people CC on Eternal shine's own video. He is also the guy who posts non-refresh'd CC picture and calls it "proof" of numbers, when anyone can pause the video and count more people inside the parties (group heal makes it so easy to count....). I wonder how many CC pictures does he try to take during a siege to have the lowest CC numbers possible (obviously also stops refreshing as soon as it drops considerably just so he can print at anytime and call it "live picture") to post on forum later.

What do you expect, guy is a straight up bullshiter. Like someone said before, the sad part is that he looks like believes in his own lies

Edited by weeeeD

2 hours ago, UchihaMadara said:

Ork was boxing archer, alt tab to just push macro buff
Rolan didnt know about pvp, and we didnt know that they are playing
On 3 23 you can see orc macro buffing, and you had a lot of mobs, and it was ended for your pt
PS: Again you are the one saying about lies, and again all your words full of lies. CYA

I can belive that ork was boxed, but its still 6 ppl not 5.

And how the fck matters that Rolan didnt know about pvp? We talking about BlackJack's lie cause he said you didnt know Rolan coming.

You deny obvious facts, no proofs, only saying that I'm lying, but any person can see who are the liers. Nope, hope not to cya. Prefer to see war with dignity.

Just now, kktnxbye said:

I can belive that ork was boxed, but its still 6 ppl not 5.

And how the fck matters that Rolan didnt know about pvp? We talking about BlackJack's lie cause he said you didnt know Rolan coming.

You deny obvious facts, no proofs, only saying that I'm lying, but any person can see who are the liers. Nope, hope not to cya. Prefer to see war with dignity.

Ahahaha.
PS:We didnt know where are they, from where they  are coming. They could be in town saying we are coming. But obv it doesnt matter, you lost this fight anyway.
PSS:Proofed many times that you are liar. Start from yourself telling truth.

• Like 1