Sign in to follow this  
Myrtan

Because Jungle has nothing to show :)

1 minute ago, Myrtan said:

Ah yes you talking about that situation. But lvl 62 and lvl 70 is a big difference. After I got lvl 69 I started to realize how powerfull my char became. Back then even lionheart didnt help me in pvp with you. Now try 1 v 1 me and we will see the outcome :D

actually i didnt land stun on your during lion heart, everything was resisted, but sure, once CON is fixed, i am up for round 2 (right now when i meet high lvl con class, the stun is joke 

Just now, Rip said:

Isn't it hard if glad with sonic move has more speed then archer or am i wrong?

depends how fast can u notice him and start kiting :P he isnt that much faster and well, u gotta use the hills a lot (especially ones which have tricky path to get on them :D its big help if u know some shortcut on some hill and he doesnt :P) then also if u have big enough rock, depending how good u are on the cutting corners and how bad gladiator is, u can easily kite people even with 20 more speed around this obstacles :D but yeah, gladi is one of those harder match-ups 

Nice fights there mate but keep in mind that u can only have 20 buff slots (w/o learning the Ancient Books ofc). And in pvp you gonna use x4-5 self buffs + combat aura (tank) + pony buff (mixing in mage pt) + reflect dmg buff (sps/soc). So be smart taking buffs from the supporters.

also remove berserk buff when u fight mages help u last longer ;)

Edited by s3xylady