Change a little bit reroll system   

42 members have voted

1. 1. Do you wanna do some changes at reroll SysteM?

• Yes I do I think playing some classes much harder than other and they are in same group right now, it's Unfair
    • I don't care about daggerz, some tanks, summoners....

2 minutes ago, Rizos said:

+1. Buff sps, watch trashlord movie, he makes 500-1000 dmg to bishop, sps 700 to PR. I think sps dmg is way to low ;/

if only sps dmg could ignore shields..that would make it so good..

Edited by BlackJack
  • Like 1

You wanna see it like this in 2.0, Hmm Olympiad right now 71 necro qualified low chanced to be hero, hmm what to do... oO Tk 2 persones qualifed only, EZZzzz , 20 eruo and I'm hero( you can do just option BUY HERO 20 euros for month )! oO right now about 10 active daggerz on server.... 2.0, 2 weeks after WTF 50 daggerz already on the server 76+.... No I don't wanna see bullsh... like this I think it has to be changed if not canceled than changed in the way which will prevent from abusing... DO like last time change it for something more competent and give ppl 2 weeks to reroll in any thing they want to see them in 2.0.... If they do like this, for sure, more low populated calsses will appear anyway but AT LEAST they will start play it here at 1.5.... 

I thik Rizo just do groups between same or similar classes best option bcz guy who playing AW can reroll to TH or PW and he will play same class, if y play TANK y can reroll between tanks if y play Mage y can reroll between mages... If y play bard than y have option reroll between bards only... Best reroll system for me at 2.0 It will be really fair and as y said if someone bored playing his Archer and wanna play Dunno buffer well go exp from lvl 1 or stay play your archer. As far as I know on GK ppl exping from the scrath new chars if thy want to change their main 

Edited by Dancerok

6 minutes ago, Dancerok said:

I thik Rizo just do groups between same or similar classes best option bcz guy who playing AW can reroll to TH or PW and he will play same class, if y play TANK y can reroll between tanks if y play Mage y can reroll between mages... If y play bard than y have option reroll between bards only... Best reroll system for me at 2.0 It will be really fair and as y said if someone bored playing his Archer and wanna play Dunno buffer well go exp from lvl 1 or stay play your archer. As far as I know on GK ppl exping from the scrath new chars if thy want to change their main 

saying the guy who rerolled to TH at lvl 74 from PR

1 minute ago, MoDoy said:

saying the guy who rerolled to TH at lvl 74 from PR

Exactly, that's why I wanna change it cos I personally feel now this is kinda unfair

3 minutes ago, Dancerok said:

Exactly, that's why I wanna change it cos I personally feel now this is kinda unfair

so u dont feel even slightly bad for the daggers who xp from lvl 1 and make sooo hard lvls and u just paid 20 euros and got your dagger 74?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

so u dont feel even slightly bad for the daggers who xp from lvl 1 and make sooo hard lvls and u just paid 20 euros and got your dagger 74?

You slowepoke modoy? Now when I personaly feel it I will try to do my best to changed it... And yes y can blame that I didn't opened this Topic before long time ago like 4 or 5 month back when I  was playing Overlord in that old days and didn't even know how dagger, temple knight and other weak and unpopular classes are here at server... So sorry for this... At least I can try to change it now, and if y wanna fair judge upon me turn me back to Overlord I will accept it np for me just change the sysytem that we have:|

Just now, Dancerok said:

You slowepoke modoy? Now when I personaly feel it I will try to do my best to changed it... And yes y can blame that I didn't opened this Topic before long time ago like 4 or 5 month back when I  was playing Overlord in that old days and didn't even know how dagger, temple knight and other weak and unpopular classes are here at server... So sorry for this... At least I can try to change it now, and if y wanna fair judge upon me turn me back to Overlord I will accept it np for me just change the sysytem that we have:|

ah, so u didnt notice lack of TKs or PWs 5 months ago? u had to reroll to TH to notice it, i see, now it all makes sense

ah, so u didnt notice lack of TKs or PWs 5 months ago? u had to reroll to TH to notice it, i see, now it all makes sense

I could notice lack but not the reason of it....

Just now, Dancerok said:

I could notice lack but not the reason of it....

srsly? dude, stop trying to bullsh1t

3 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

srsly? dude, stop trying to bullsh1t

Not bullsh1t. Until I personally didn't try I can't judge that's all... 

Just now, Dancerok said:

Not bullsh1t. Until I personally didn't try I can't judge that's all... 

u didnt personally try TK, how can u say its useless in your other posts or here?

It's obvius modoy I were playing OL and I didn't give a f... about daggerz some tanks summoners and so on. Now when I personally play dagga I feel it and I can say it's unfair 22 ppl above also think that's kinda unfair 

Just now, MoDoy said:

u didnt personally try TK, how can u say its useless in your other posts or here?

I have acc from box TK for epic enoguh for me to see how good this class... Unfortunantely I don't have PW or PS to test but we can ask ppl who play this classes here are they so bad or not....

I have acc from box TK for epic enoguh for me to see how good this class... Unfortunantely I don't have PW or PS to test but we can ask ppl who play this classes here are they so bad or not....

TK lvl? is it even 60 lvl?

also yeah, sure, go ask PWs about their opinion, since the time i started playing here, i met only 2 PWs out there, and it was lBurn (which was PW from very start and xped as dagger) and Lin, who rerolled to it at high lvl

Edited by MoDoy

TK lvl? is it even over 60 lvl?

also yeah, sure, go ask PWs about their opinion, since the time i started playing here, i met only 2 PWs out there, and it was lBurn (which was PW from very start and xped as dagger) and Lin, who rerolled to it at high lvl

Not over but It's enough for me to do conclusions I can even read his future skillz which totally doesn't impressed me,, about PW you right I don't see any high lvl as well, so yea of course lets don't do any changes until I woudn't exp 70 + Pw or reroll to PW to try it...

Just now, Dancerok said:

Not over but It's enough for me to do conclusions I can even read his future skillz which totally doesn't impressed me,, about PW you right I don't see any high lvl as well, so yea of course lets don't do any changes until I woudn't exp 70 + Pw or reroll to PW to try it...

no dude, only thing i am saying is "i didnt why people didnt play it" or "i couldnt judge before i tried myself" are bullsh1ts ;) everybody knows why TK/paladin/daggers/summoners/PP are not played or are played only as boxes

You see modoy ppl who play this classes right now, I'm sure due to different reasons don't trying to open topic ( most of them probably think pointless )  to explain and change something in this , other who play other classes same as I before don't care about them and this classes. I like the idea of reroll sysytem it gives ppl opportunity to play other class but it has to be changed not the way it is now... Even sysytem that Rizo offered better but I will changed lvl decrease from minimal 1 to 5 so ppl will think looooong loong before do reroll to other class....

Edited by Dancerok

2 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

no dude, only thing i am saying is "i didnt why people didnt play it" or "i couldnt judge before i tried myself" are bullsh1ts ;) everybody knows why TK/paladin/daggers/summoners/PP are not played or are played only as boxes

It's not bullsh1t I told you already, dont care, shortly again for you. Don't care,try, commence care... 

You see modoy ppl who play this classes right now, I'm sure due to different reasons don't trying to open topic  to explain and change something in this , other who play other classes same as I before don't care about them and this classes. I like the idea of reroll sysytem it gives ppl opportunity to play other class but it has to be changed not the way it is now... Even sysytem that Rizo offered better but I will changed lvl decrease from minimal 1 to 5 so ppl will think looooong loong before do reroll to other class....

ah, so then u will be fine when PR will make 76 in 2 months and reroll to PW while losing lets say 3 lvls (so he will be 73 lvl pw), definitely PW can do same if he plays it from the lvl 1, fairness at its finest

Edited by MoDoy

Just now, MoDoy said:

ah, so then u will be fine when PR will make 76 in 2 months and reroll to PW while losing lets say 3 lvls (so he will be 73 lvl pw), definitely PW can do same if he plays it from the lvl 1, fairness at its finest

Read precisely not 3 but at least 5, secondly it's better than we have now, not perfect I think my sysytem perfect but again, each of us see reality in different colors what seems to me perfect could be terribly for another....

Just now, Dancerok said:

Read precisely not 3 but at least 5, secondly it's better than we have now, not perfect I think my sysytem perfect but again, each of us see reality in different colors what seems to me perfect could be terribly for another....

what makes u think PW should have highest penalty from all? as far as i know, even after the dagger/archer split, dagger tier is pretty high and there are many classes under it

Just now, MoDoy said:

what makes u think PW should have highest penalty from all? as far as i know, even after the dagger/archer split, dagger tier is pretty high and there are many classes under it

What makes u think that I mean only PW, If I try to implement Rizo system ( Bcz mY system obviusly rejected ) I will do at least like this If class In same group like for example now archer and daggerz and he want's to reroll from one to another penalty for this will be 5 lvls... If he want to reroll from archer to class that located at 1 group above or below him he got penalty for 12 lvls , if 2 groups above or below him 20 lvls something like that... And for sure I will change a little bit class groups also in this case... Yes that's how it will be MUCH more better than it is now.... Waiting for your reply Modoy 

1 minute ago, Dancerok said:

What makes u think that I mean only PW, If I try to implement Rizo system ( Bcz mY system obviusly rejected ) I will do at least like this If class In same group like for example now archer and daggerz and he want's to reroll from one to another penalty for this will be 5 lvls... If he want to reroll from archer to class that located at 1 group above or below him he got penalty for 12 lvls , if 2 groups above or below him 20 lvls something like that... And for sure I will change a little bit class groups also in this case... Yes that's how it will be MUCH more better than it is now.... Waiting for your reply Modoy 

getting 20 lvls deleted, gl proposing that thing

5 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

getting 20 lvls deleted, gl proposing that thing

Yes exactly you see it already work on you y will think about reroll before y do it and it's great it will stop appearing high lvls AW PW TK PS PP from nowhere wanna play this class at 2.0? BE READY TO EXP 20 MORE LVLS  that's what I call FAIR to one who play this class from 1.0