Change a little bit reroll system   

42 members have voted

1. 1. Do you wanna do some changes at reroll SysteM?

• Yes I do I think playing some classes much harder than other and they are in same group right now, it's Unfair
    • I don't care about daggerz, some tanks, summoners....

Just now, Dancerok said:

Yes exactly you see it already work on you y will think about reroll before y do it and it's great it will stop appearing high lvls AW PW TK PS PP from nowhere wanna play this class at 2.0? BE READY TO EXP 20 MORE LVLS  that's what I call FAIR to one who play this class from 1.0 

dude, do u even realize the class change system is mostly for people who were left alone and their class dont fit into new pt? so they are not forced to start from lvl 1, but can somehow continue to play with some restrictions?

now lets see, u will get 20 lvls delevel, i wonder what will new pt do with u, because u dont really get any xp when u are 10 lvls lower, hurr durr gratz

Just now, MoDoy said:

dude, do u even realize the class change system is mostly for people who were left alone and their class dont fit into new pt? so they are not forced to start from lvl 1, but can somehow continue to play with some restrictions?

now lets see, u will get 20 lvls delevel, i wonder what will new pt do with u, because u dont really get any xp when u are 10 lvls lower, hurr durr gratz

There is no perfect formula, y care about pt that need to change some of their member bcz his class not competent, I care about ppl who play not really good classes for 1.5 and exping them hard compare to other who just reroll... So let's sit here waist a little bit of your precius time Modoy and modify as I told y above reroll system bcz it's not ok to my mind maybe if not for 1,5 but for 2.0 100% 

10 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

maybe you have some propositions Modoy I would love to hear them, oh wait let me guess you satisfied with what we have right now? 

2 minutes ago, Dancerok said:

maybe you have some propositions Modoy I would love to hear them, oh wait let me guess you satisfied with what we have right now? 

is that a problem? unlike u, i am not basing all this situation and classes just for olympiad and heroes, but overall position of them, and i can tell u this sh1t wont solve a thing, why?

lets see, if it was changed like u suggest, do u think there would be out of nowhere same amount of SRs as PRs? DAs and TKs? THs and PWs? i dont think so, u would see like 2-3 brave guys, ready to suck at 2.0, do u call that variety or balance? haha, but no, instead lets screw up so u can have 1 possible reroll option, so everytime your cp is disbanded or u are kicked, u can start fresh from lvl 1

Edited by MoDoy

Just now, MoDoy said:

is that a problem? unlike u, i am not basing all this situation and classes just for olympiad and heroes, but overall position of them, and i can tell u this sh1t wont solve a thing, why?

lets see, if it was changed like u suggest, do u think there would be out of nowhere same amount of SRs as PRs? DAs and TKs? THs and PWs? i dont think so, u would see like 2-3 brave guys, ready to suck at 2.0, do u call that variety or balance? haha

I think there woudn't be out as y said " from nowhere " TK dA Pw Aw and so on, secondly you don't care first of all bcz as I said before y don't play it here, go reroll PW right now exactly PW maybe it will change you at least somehowe ( But I doubt ), for you it's not problem for 23 above it's a problem and community decision it's majority decision Modoy 

3 minutes ago, Dancerok said:

I think there woudn't be out as y said " from nowhere " TK dA Pw Aw and so on, secondly you don't care first of all bcz as I said before y don't play it here, go reroll PW right now exactly PW maybe it will change you at least somehowe ( But I doubt ), for you it's not problem for 23 above it's a problem and community decision it's majority decision Modoy 

PW is trash right now, and it will stay as trash class in 2.0, for him nothing will change, so i dont see reason why would i reroll to PW

second of all, what exactly would i find out if i rerolled to dagger atm? u want to say their position in pve/pvp wont get MUCH better in 2.0? that they wont have like 2-3x better pvp potential than they have right now? cool

Edited by MoDoy

Just now, MoDoy said:

PW is trash right now, and it will stay as trash class in 2.0, for him nothing will change, so i dont see reason why would i reroll to PW

second of all, what exactly would i find out if i rerolled to dagger atm? u want to say their position in pve/pvp wont get MUCH better in 2.0? that they wont have like 2-3x better pvp potential than they have right now? cool

With force you to reroll I hope it will cahnge your opinion about reroll system that's what I want you to find out... And reasons why it has to be changed you can feel personaly when play class like PW.... Reason = Consequence 

1 minute ago, Dancerok said:

With force you to reroll I hope it will cahnge your opinion about reroll system that's what I want you to find out... And reasons why it has to be changed you can feel personaly when play class like PW.... Reason = Consequence 

i always said that and i am still saying that, i dont care if some 76-77 PR decides to change to SR because there is less competition, he will realize its sh1t class as well and the moment i will destroy him with my 5 lvl lower char will be more than satisfying, and i dont see difference if i did that on my AW

Just now, MoDoy said:

i always said that and i am still saying that, i dont care if some 76-77 PR decides to change to SR because there is less competition, he will realize its sh1t class as well and the moment i will destroy him with my 5 lvl lower char will be more than satisfying, and i dont see difference if i did that on my AW

So I can only hope that not all here like you 

3 minutes ago, Dancerok said:

So I can only hope that not all here like you 

they are not like me? u mean the guy who believes that playtime on certain class is more than some lvls? that time to master class actually matters? yeah, probably there are not many like this

Edited by MoDoy

2 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

they are not like me? u mean the guy who believes that playtime on certain class is more than some lvls? that time to master class actually matters? yeah, probably there are not many like this

Let's do a bet If you are master from masters and wanna prove me that I'm totally wrong playtime lvls it's all bullsh1t and reroll sysytem ok due to ppl who play right now at "dead classes" and other don't play them bcz they noobs and have 0 skill, yes, let's do a bet than you reroll to PW and do 3 fight's 1x1 vs Necro( bcz necro robe class which dagger suppose to kill )  same lvl same buffs and okey same Equip B set B weapon B jew all +0 and dye that y wish to have ( up to you ) and if y beat him 3 times in 1x1 I will say accept the fact that all I said here is bullsh1t Im totally wrong and I'm noob in l2, so Modoy ??? waiting for your reply 

Let's do a bet If you are master from masters and wanna prove me that I'm totally wrong playtime lvls it's all bullsh1t and reroll sysytem ok due to ppl who play right now at "dead classes" and other don't play them bcz they noobs and have 0 skill, yes, let's do a bet than you reroll to PW and do 3 fight's 1x1 vs Necro( bcz necro robe class which dagger suppose to kill )  same lvl same buffs and okey same Equip B set B weapon B jew all +0 and dye that y wish to have ( up to you ) and if y beat him 3 times in 1x1 I will say accept the fact that all I said here is bullsh1t Im totally wrong and I'm noob in l2, so Modoy ??? waiting for your reply 

so u brought one of the trashiest classes as i said 5 posts above this and want to compare it with necro, which is not only the most OP mage, but one of the most OP classes in game, gj
also this game is not solo game (well, i play it like solo game right now, but its definitely not meant to be played like that)
wth is that me rerolling to PW again? i should really pay for that reroll? :D 

PS: instead of spamming on forum u should go polish your TH skill, because there most probably wont be any change in this and u will get trashed by every single TH out there

Edited by MoDoy

3 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

so u brought one of the trashiest classes as i said 5 posts above this and want to compare it with necro, which is not only the most OP mage, but one of the most OP classes in game, gj
also this game is not solo game (well, i play it like solo game right now, but its definitely not meant to be played like that)
wth is that me rerolling to PW again? i should really pay for that reroll? :D 

PS: instead of spamming on forum u should go polish your TH skill, because there most probably wont be any change in this and u will get trashed by every single TH out there

SO WHY the HELL you traing me to prove here that THERE IS NO TRASH CLASS ONLY YOUR SKILL, Omg modoy y lie yourself 

13 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

Show your playtime mastering at some classes and go beat with PW necro in 1x1 ... go go be my hero, Y said that this game not suppose for 1x1 Agree, for now but with implementing 2.0 and olympiad sysytem it will start to be in some way 1x1 and a lot of ppl only what will do is doing olympiad, LIKE YOU, That's why I think reroll system has to be changed so ppl who play trash classes from 1.0 will feels them fair in 2.0 in 1x1 olympiad 

SO WHY the HELL you traing me to prove here that THERE IS NO TRASH CLASS ONLY YOUR SKILL, Omg modoy y lie yourself 

Show your playtime mastering at some classes and go beat with PW necro in 1x1 ... go go be my hero, Y said that this game not suppose for 1x1 Agree, for now but with implementing 2.0 and olympiad sysytem it will start to be in some way 1x1 and a lot of ppl only what will do is doing olympiad, LIKE YOU, That's why I think reroll system has to be changed so ppl who play trash classes from 1.0 will feels them fair in 2.0 in 1x1 olympiad 

rofl dude, do u even logic? what i was saying is it doesnt matter if u are 72 lvl pw or 76 lvl pw (not third class), if i was playing PW from start and made 72 lvl there, and some PR who could click just FC rerolled to 76 PW, i am pretty sure i could beat him without any problem, and that those lvls he got wont really help him against me

also what makes u think i plan to do JUST olympiad in 2.0? yeah, i always like olympiad, that doesnt mean i am just going to wait for it, even now i am scouting BS every single day, trying to find someone to pvp with, u should know it, because everytime i see u there, u run like bolt to ABG top spot so whole PT can defend u

Edited by MoDoy

1 minute ago, MoDoy said:

rofl dude, do u even logic? what i was saying is it doesnt matter if u are 72 lvl pw or 76 lvl pw (not third class), if i was playing PW from start and made 72 lvl there, and some PR who could click just FC rerolled to 76 PW, i am pretty sure i could beat him without any problem, and that those lvls he got wont really help him against me

Such a confidence, why y so sure that y can beat the guy who already has 3 proff skill( if he 76 100% he will have 3 proff quest like 1  day to do )? Or why y think if he reroll PW he will be so bad at this class? And, finally, Why y think it's fair that guy were exping his Pw from 1 lvl even if he is totally noob at this class has to have competiton at olympiad bcz of reroll system? I think ppl who already play trashclass suppose to be heros....

Just now, Dancerok said:

Such a confidence, why y so sure that y can beat the guy who already has 3 proff skill( if he 76 100% he will have 3 proff quest like 1  day to do )? Or why y think if he reroll PW he will be so bad at this class? And, finally, Why y think it's fair that guy were exping his Pw from 1 lvl even if he is totally noob at this class has to have competiton at olympiad bcz of reroll system? I think ppl who already play trashclass suppose to be heros....

6 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

dont worry, i was careful enough to put 76 lvl in brackets w/o third class just because of ppl like u ;) also u dont deserve hero just because u play it from lvl 1, if it was like that, san0 could take just 1 guy of each class who played most of the time on it and make it hero, no need for olympiad

but well, sadly, the skill matters and the better gets the hero (or fed guy, but i believe this cry topic about feeding will come after 2 weeks of olympiad, so will keep that topic closed for now), and if some newly rerolled guy can play your class better than u when u played it for LONG time, then i have sad news for u

9 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

And Modoy there woun't be class olympiad, so... you ned to master your class so good to beat necro 1x1 

Just now, Dancerok said:

And Modoy there woun't be class olympiad, so... you ned to master your class so good to beat necro 1x1 

no, thats exactly how olympiad doesnt work, do u think i mastered my SR to beat freaking DA? to beat SK? hell, i will probably even lose to sws which is more stacked and has reflect song, but thats not how u get hero

u get hero when u manage to get more points than your opponents from same class, not that u can beat everything

dont worry, i was careful enough to put 76 lvl in brackets w/o third class just because of ppl like u ;) also u dont deserve hero just because u play it from lvl 1, if it was like that, san0 could take just 1 guy of each class who played most of the time on it and make it hero, no need for olympiad

but well, sadly, the skill matters and the better gets the hero (or fed guy, but i believe this cry topic about feeding will come after 2 weeks of olympiad, so will keep that topic closed for now), and if some newly rerolled guy can play your class better than u when u played it for LONG time, then i have sad news for u

Not every calss that play it from 1 lvl but the trash classes which has from 2-5 ppl playing right now ( if they still exist )...

no, thats exactly how olympiad doesnt work, do u think i mastered my SR to beat freaking DA? to beat SK? hell, i will probably even lose to sws which is more stacked and has reflect song, but thats not how u get hero

u get hero when u manage to get more points than your opponents from same class, not that u can beat everything

I know how system works, it random maybe he will be getting all time on easy classes for his class meanwhile you will be beating DA, My point is that with LvL 76 when You are 72 he has much MORE bigger chances to get most of point's in his class than you 

Edited by Dancerok

4 minutes ago, Dancerok said:

I know how system works, it random maybe he will be getting all time on easy classes for his class meanwhile you will be beating DA, My point is that with LvL 76 when You are 72 he has much MORE bigger chances to get most of point's in his class than you 

i am not even close to be highest lvl SR, but i will show u difference between other SRs and me (if u didnt notice yet in pvps i made with u)

and ps, its not full luck what enemies u get ;) #moreuknow

Edited by MoDoy

i am not even close to be highest lvl SR, but i will show u difference between other SRs and me (if u didnt notice yet in pvps i made with u)

and ps, its not full luck what enemies u get ;) #moreuknow

Y speaking here about same classes PvP on your video I didn't see any of your pvps 1x1 with same SR approximatley same lvl... What I can see only how y stun classes, which some of them as y said above Trashclass and beat them  in perma stun 

1 minute ago, Dancerok said:

Y speaking here about same classes PvP on your video I didn't see any of your pvps 1x1 with same SR approximatley same lvl... What I can see only how y stun classes, which some of them as y said above Trashclass and beat them  in perma stun 

yes, last time i pvped 1vs1 with SR was very long time ago, i pvped vs Natsuki in SoS, and he had to BSoE because he was about to die (and yes, he was higher lvl than me)

also i pvp vs archers with doom light sets, dance of fury and other sh1ts, thus having more atk speed than my SR while they have other caliber skills to use

classes played by bad players, then movies like this happen (mad coz bad)