Change a little bit reroll system   

42 members have voted

1. 1. Do you wanna do some changes at reroll SysteM?

• Yes I do I think playing some classes much harder than other and they are in same group right now, it's Unfair
    • I don't care about daggerz, some tanks, summoners....

1 hour ago, BlackJack said:

As I am one of the few 76's and most likely top 3 by experience on the server my opinion on the class change / groups is as follows:

I think its a healthy thing to keep server alive and flowing but it needs to be updated according to class balance ( patches ).

If i was in control what I would do is:

As soon as open beta is announced, disable all class changes from this moment until 3 months into 2.0 patch have passed. After 3 months have passed rebalance the groups according to class strength in farming.

My current groups for patch 1.5 would look like this:

1) Overlord,Prophet, Warcryer

2) Bishop, EE, SE .

3) Temple knight, Shilen Knight, Paladin, Bounty Hunter ( only to reroll from ), Warsmith ( only to rerroll from )

4) BD / SWS / Phantom Summoner 

5) Treasure Hunter, Plains Walker, Abyss Walker,

6) Hawk Eye, Silver Ranger, Dark avanger

7) Elemental Summoner, Warlock

8) Gladiator, Destroyer, Warlord, Tyrant

9) Necromancer, Spellsinger, Spell Howler, Sorcerror, Phantom Ranger

edit: Debateable to me is if DA should be lower, but i based it on farm speed and not desirability in groups. If you factor in desirability in groups. Daggers could swap with bd/sws and go from 5->4 and bd sws down to 5 from 4.

Totally agreed. PR in last group would be AWESOME! 

@Dancerok SK can't do fast exp as DA. We spend so much adena with spirit ores/ss/bss and we depend on 80% that the debuffs work so that the mob falls relatively fast, increasing mana consumption by almost 70%. Daj's Scheme is fair enough to me.

Edited by rhaegar

22 minutes ago, Rizos said:

This is pointless, you make more and more groups.. why would bd rerol sws or aw into pw, the more groups the less flexibility in class change, you make this more and more useless and ppl who picked cartain class need to start exp new class and throw old char to rubbish colector cos cant rerol to anything usefull.  Since you put poll answers like this i cant vote yes cos i dont agree and no doesnt fits me cos i actually care if some ppl are in bad position cos of server service, but I VOTED NO AND HERE IS MY PROPOSITION.

Yes but is it fair that ppl who exping right now TK or PW or PS from the scrath will see in 2.0 guy who reroll some bard lvl 76 and become hero on his place when he was doing his PS solo from 1 lvl .... That's what I dont like and as sano said in 2.0 after reroll y will get your point back to 10  but it change nothing he can be hero even with 10 point if there no other high lvl play of his class 

Edited by Dancerok

1 hour ago, Dancerok said:

Look How mighty Dagger dominating in PvP 

https://youtu.be/bEi51UPLGFM

If y don't wanna seperate them, Modoy, let's do than like this 

5) group : Hawk Eye, Phantom Ranger, Silver Ranger / unabel to rerol between each other / Plains Walker, Abyss Walker, Treasure Hunter 

There are a lot of options I just wanna balance it more and do it more fair 

1 minute ago, Rizos said:

It's all 2.5 Pointless to show it here bcz we getting 2.0 not 2.5 and dmg boost to daggerz were DOne exactly at 2.5 patch in 2.0 they just got Shadow step and same as all classes 3 Proffesion skillz 

1 hour ago, San0 said:

he failed using hide with inferno on, otherwise he would get on back of the mages and rekt couple of them. he has couple more videos and you pull up one where he makes a mistake and gets perma agroed and arrested xD 

why not link this one for instance ?

eitherway, as said before, there wont be any changes on the class change system for now.

san0 poseidons fanboy :DD

4 hours ago, Dancerok said:

If y wanna prove me Modoy that I'm wrong, and all I said about exactly daggerz/archers wrong and bulls... Go reroll to AW now at 1.5 where this class bugged as y said. Do your PvP movies, show me how y Insane fast exping with dagger when SR so bad dmg... Y see only your reroll modoy what about Tk? what about Paladin or PW ?? Or y think that Bd or SWS which exist in every CP can reroll to take hero at 2,0 it;s okey? 

@MoDoy placku, challenge accepted or no balls? (i ll forget about bet we made, and BJ would forget about his in this case i guess :D)

1 hour ago, Dancerok said:

Look How mighty Dagger dominating in PvP 

https://youtu.be/bEi51UPLGFM

If y don't wanna seperate them, Modoy, let's do than like this 

5) group : Hawk Eye, Phantom Ranger, Silver Ranger / unabel to rerol between each other / Plains Walker, Abyss Walker, Treasure Hunter 

There are a lot of options I just wanna balance it more and do it more fair 

why is it fine if bd or ee reroll to dagger (they even exp faster in aoe pts) but if SR or HE rerol to dagger its not ok? Is it cos modoy is making fun of you and killing u on pvp? :D

i see butthurt.

Edited by Rizos

1 minute ago, Rizos said:

@MoDoy placku, challenge accepted or no balls? (i ll forget about bet we made, and BJ would forget about his in this case i guess :D)

why is it fine if bd or ee reroll to dagger (thei even exp faster in aoe pts) but if SR or HE rerol to dagger its not ok? Is it cos modoy is making fun of you and killing u on pvp? :D

i see butthurt.

Nothing about modoy, Bards are bards if we put them lover than dd all forum will blow, bards most popular class to reroll bcz of their position at class change tablet + population

1 minute ago, Dancerok said:

Nothing about modoy, Bards are bards if we put them lover than dd all forum will blow, bards most popular class to reroll bcz of their position at class change tablet + population

So why if some1 suggest to put bards,healers above of daggers, ur ok with that, but if some1 put archers on same lvl as daggers, you put note they cant rerol to each other? :D I think that hate to modoy is HUGE

2 minutes ago, Rizos said:

So why if some1 suggest to put bards,healers above of daggers, ur ok with that, but if some1 put archers on same lvl as daggers, you put note they cant rerol to each other? :D I think that hate to modoy is HUGE

Why y think im ok with that? I'm not ok With many thing to my main Ddaggerz dmg still not ok? but does it change something? No same is here? But split daggerz and arcehr kinda possible meanwhile bard put down I think no 

29 minutes ago, FryderykChopin said:

No reroll just return me my quad Orfen +5 I lost because of this, uh, bug? yeah, bug, or something...

Wait what is this topic about again?

opening high 5 server

18 hours ago, Dancerok said:

Yes but is it fair that ppl who exping right now TK or PW or PS from the scrath will see in 2.0 guy who reroll some bard lvl 76 and become hero on his place when he was doing his PS solo from 1 lvl .... That's what I dont like and as sano said in 2.0 after reroll y will get your point back to 10  but it change nothing he can be hero even with 10 point if there no other high lvl play of his class 

i am pretty sure duo AW+SE can xp faster than combo SR+PP

melt.jpg

also thats the how the dagger saw XP when he rerolled to it and finally found decent melee 1 by 1 setup (sorry anytime, hope u wont hate me for this post :x )

1 minute ago, MoDoy said:

i am pretty sure duo AW+SE can xp faster than combo SR+PP

melt.jpg

also thats the how the dagger saw XP when he rerolled to it and finally found decent melee 1 by 1 setup (sorry anytime, hope u wont hate me for this post :x )

Modoy AW is AW if you want compare AW you need to compare it with PR bcz it both Dark Elfs and If you want to compare your SR you need to do it with PW, Roger that? For example my compare PR with TH I would say PR on like 2.5x faster exp than TH on same buffs with alsmo same equip, ( especially if PR has  recharges speed like x5 faster )....

6 minutes ago, Dancerok said:

Modoy AW is AW if you want compare AW you need to compare it with PR bcz it both Dark Elfs and If you want to compare your SR you need to do it with PW, Roger that? For example my compare PR with TH I would say PR on like 2.5x faster exp than TH on same buffs with alsmo same equip, ( especially if PR has  recharges speed like x5 faster )....

ok, i can tell u even now, that PW with stigma 40% boost can xp at least as fast as SR with PP buffs, and reason is simple, because u will be stuck at 1 place for 30s with every single shaman, at start u can stun shot interrupt it, but u will run oom very fast, and then u can say bye bye to xp (or getting the P atk weakness buff), on the other hand pw can easily interrupt both of those with switch

3 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

ok, i can tell u even now, that PW with stigma 40% boost can xp at least as fast as SR with PP buffs, and reason is simple, because u will be stuck at 1 place for 30s with every single shaman, at start u can stun shot interrupt it, but u will run oom very fast, and then u can say bye bye to xp (or getting the P atk weakness buff), on the other hand pw can easily interrupt both of those with switch

Well stigma is good same I can say for sr + hex from box bd, but anyway my point were here that if at PvE content archer and daggerz close at PvP they are FAr far far far from each other... This game 80% PvE for sure but playing here 80% of community exactly for PvP content you are a live example of it... The changes in reroll sysytem Before olympiad come Must be done it's a fact and I hope administration realize it, but what my words ? They means nothing they listen only few ret ppl and words of other doesn't play any role for them 

6 minutes ago, Dancerok said:

Well stigma is good same I can say for sr + hex from box bd, but anyway my point were here that if at PvE content archer and daggerz close at PvP they are FAr far far far from each other... This game 80% PvE for sure but playing here 80% of community exactly for PvP content you are a live example of it... The changes in reroll sysytem Before olympiad come Must be done it's a fact and I hope administration realize it, but what my words ? They means nothing they listen only few ret ppl and words of other doesn't play any role for them 

ok, so u think SR + BD on self buffs will xp faster just because now u have hex? i dont think its worth to change PP buffs for dances+ hex ;) or are we not speaking about same basic buffs pve anymore?

as i said, yes, in pvp archer is better, thats why daggers are getting insane skills on 2.0, which will increase pvp potential by a lot

Reroll systen  change befor some months ...its not so good to change it whit every update ... for me I want to stop all the rerolls but this will never hapent ...

In my opinion reroll system should have limit. Maximum 1-2 rerolls for a one char. It will stop players, who reroll everytime a class becoming OP. I believe on the next update all chinesse PRs will become AWs And THs, because daggers will rock. I suggest, when 2.0 comes disable rerolls for 2 weeks or 1 month and make changes to the groups And add rerolls limit so ppl who rerolled more than 2 times already will not have opportunity to reroll again.

Edited by Myrtan

27 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

In my opinion reroll system should have limit. Maximum 1-2 rerolls for a one char. It will stop players, who reroll everytime a class becoming OP. I believe on the next update all chinesse PRs will become AWs And THs, because daggers will rock. I suggest, when 2.0 comes disable rerolls for 2 weeks or 1 month and make changes to the groups And add rerolls limit so ppl who rerolled more than 2 times already will not have opportunity to reroll again.

China making new chars as PRs as San0 showed us. They will make new chars for daggers I guess.

Useless talks as soon San0 told that no changes will be appeared till 2.0. Reroll restrictions = less rerolls, less $$ for administration. U need suggest something in exchange for $ maybe...

1 hour ago, kktnxbye said:

China making new chars as PRs as San0 showed us. They will make new chars for daggers I guess.

Useless talks as soon San0 told that no changes will be appeared till 2.0. Reroll restrictions = less rerolls, less $$ for administration. U need suggest something in exchange for $ maybe...

sure, they dont change system cos they are greedy for euros :D. Like how many ppl rerol/month? 10? 20? Now how many accounts buy premium/month? 500+? money from reroll is just small bonus of money for them and its actually pretty much work to reroll char for these 20 euros, while for premium acc they just make npc to sell it lol.

16 minutes ago, Rizos said:

sure, they dont change system cos they are greedy for euros :D. Like how many ppl rerol/month? 10? 20? Now how many accounts buy premium/month? 500+? money from reroll is just small bonus of money for them and its actually pretty much work to reroll char for these 20 euros, while for premium acc they just make npc to sell it lol.

Cpt.Evidence at work! Good to see you sir!

3 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

cpt.nerf all classes and buff sps to be here also.

+1. Buff sps, watch trashlord movie, he makes 500-1000 dmg to bishop, sps 700 to PR. I think sps dmg is way to low ;/

2 hours ago, kktnxbye said:

So you see it like this all I try to do it useless, I'm not gonna give up.... already 21 ppl said that changes has to be done.... For now reroll is okey for 2.0 Must be Changed