Sign in to follow this  
MoDoy

It has begun!

Ofc.We cant(and will not) take 99 DD's in party on support place,just to win some random pvp,like Moldovian waiter allways do.Next time tell him to invite 1 bishop and other chars to be only DD's.Even sws/bd will leave after disco.Oh wait,moldovian waiter is SWS...So him and bishop+endless count of DD's.

22 minutes ago, D4re said:

Ofc.We cant(and will not) take 99 DD's in party on support place,just to win some random pvp,like Moldovian waiter allways do.Next time tell him to invite 1 bishop and other chars to be only DD's.Even sws/bd will leave after disco.Oh wait,moldovian waiter is SWS...So him and bishop+endless count of DD's.

Thats a new excuse that i haven't heard before :D Also bizz setup tonight was his usual. bd/sws/tank/warlord/se/bp/dagger/gladi/over. If you are going to make random excuses at least make them more interesting or believable like an earthquake or smthing.

1 hour ago, BlackJack said:

You can help us and  press the log button when we want to 2x2 and u log off :P Waiting for AD party to tell me tomorrow how we are the ones staying in relog tomorrow =]]

that didnt answer my question bro!

but thx that you came all they way down for us!

Edited by Anytime

1 hour ago, Anytime said:

to be fair, loa heart is like 2x higher placed than aden gk in /loc, so its more like we came all the way up for u -_-

Edited by MoDoy
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Anytime said:

Just a little disappointed that you've been dodging fights even 9v9 lately :P What question do i need to answer? Didnt get it.

We're not going to explain you any of our moves..its not needed...you are not proper person that we need to explain you smt...so go find smt to do!!

GL HF

15 minutes ago, Berso said:

We're not going to explain you any of our moves..its not needed...you are not proper person that we need to explain you smt...so go find smt to do!!

GL HF

So you are fine as long as u zerg, but when we zerg u cry XDD

OMG ZERG v2: Non factors 1 pt on heart check how many ppl came for them

b921f1634cba0320adcd1e9b5fd87c12.jpg

1 hour ago, BlackJack said:

Non factors 1 pt on heart check how many ppl came for them

And how many ppl came for us to fortress? :D chill dude, everyone zerg (or just outnumber) sometimes.... 

Edited by Kure

2 hours ago, BlackJack said:

So you are fine as long as u zerg, but when we zerg u cry XDD

OMG ZERG v2: Non factors 1 pt on heart check how many ppl came for them

b921f1634cba0320adcd1e9b5fd87c12.jpg

Well at least you can make screen, we didnt have enought time to see how bizz + uchi bsoed and then dont want to fight 3 pt vs 3 pt, running from hearth to entrance LOA ;)

2 minutes ago, Kreyn said:

Well at least you can make screen, we didnt have enought time to see how bizz + uchi bsoed and then dont want to fight 3 pt vs 3 pt, running from hearth to entrance LOA ;)

oh no we pr-ed 2v4, oh wait yday  ooc relogged from 2x2 and today also :)

1 minute ago, BlackJack said:

oh no we pr-ed 2v4, oh wait yday  ooc relogged from 2x2 and today also :)

Yep you pr-ed 2 vs 3 because u didnt group, and then run 3 vs 3 from hearth to entrance ;)

Edited by Kreyn

37 minutes ago, Kure said:

And how many ppl came for us to fortress? :D chill dude, everyone zerg (or just outnumber) sometimes.... 

no chill :D they cried 24/7 for zerg even in equal numbers, My turn now =]

2 minutes ago, UchihaMadara said:

create some new twink, to spread this lies

Spread this lies 2 vs 4 pt like u say...

cc.png

Edited by Kreyn

Just now, UchihaMadara said:

I can create right now cc with kristinka and namerandom, and send it here from twink forum acc. To "proof".

Dont make me upload full video of 15 min waiting on hearth for pvp while u regroup your 3 pt and then u run out to entrance of LOA. Not twink acc, just never writed anything on forum until 3 or 4 days.

Just now, Kreyn said:

Dont make me upload full video of 15 min waiting on hearth for pvp while u regroup your 3 pt and then u run out to entrance of LOA. Not twink acc, just never writed anything on forum until 3 or 4 days.

Upload this video, and show me that we run out  to loa entrance.

3 minutes ago, Kreyn said:

You dodged fights 5 fucking times last 2 days and now u speak when u bring zerg.

908a0b583ad6777b2a9ad46b641db1a2.jpg

there are more than 9 es/anarcy ppl here retard and i took this screen even after zeep/neversink and whatever archers were with u.

Edited by BlackJack

Upload this video, and show me that we run out  to loa entrance.

bla bla bla, ofc i dont rec from all cameras of loa. I can upload the video (20min) when u can count all the ppl that we have at cc ( 29 ppl + some boxes ) on hearth waiting for pvp and how we go out while cameras tell me where u are :). But np guys u are right, we were a zerg at lest 4 or 5 pt ;)

Just now, Kreyn said:

bla bla bla, ofc i dont rec from all cameras of loa. I can upload the video (20min) when u can count all the ppl that we have at cc ( 29 ppl + some boxes ) on hearth waiting for pvp and how we go out while cameras tell me where u are :). But np guys u are right, we were a zerg at lest 4 or 5 pt ;)

So you lied, and got busted. We stayed at 3way/money waiting for pvp and you didnt come, after we started to move to your side at karik bridge, you all just soe.
PS: dont forget to create new forum twink

Edited by UchihaMadara

So you lied, and got busted. We stayed at 3way/money waiting for pvp and you didnt come, after we started to move to your side at karik bridge, you all just soe.

Ofc we lied, you are a nice guy. So u come to sniper bridge, and then back down to 3way/money waiting for pvp. That seems pretty like that u run out dont think?. Ofc we soed because we are not going to follow u out of loa for make a pvp of 3 vs 3 pt when we are at hearth.