Sign in to follow this  
zein100

MULTISKILL Idea

Man, it's just a bad idea. It's classic server, with low rates. It is just wrong.

​wrong ? really ??...if you live in REAL life L2 and some Ork and D.elf  say ''i will teach you for free 2 class'' and you say ''its wrorg'' ? really ?....you will say its not real.!?...its not its systemly.. ..system ...system...ok i understaund ..have fun 

Man... If you want high rate/high chronicles/easy stuff in general, don't play on Classic server, the whole point of Classic is that IT IS HARD. It's not quick grind, than happy endgame pvp. It's endless struggle for a place to farm, it's teaming up with other people to be stronger than the other group - or even monsters, it's about the NEED TO COOPERATE to be able to acomplish anything.

What you suggested is the exact opposite of all of that, so i am rather possitive this will not be even considered, no mather what logic you misuse do defend it, sorry.

Also: fuck you guys, for treating him like that. His idea might be wrong, but he tried to help. Sort of...

anything that's not retail-like should never, ever, for any reason, be considered.

the only worthy suggestion that was made so far was the one about the offline shop, simply because it would save time and real money without having any serious impact on the game.

people need to understand that this is not another random server with a random chronicle, high rates and customized shit.

it's supposed to be a retail-like Classic server, so it's pointless to make further suggestions regarding game features.

• Like 2

Fenrir said everything +1

Btw Zein100 do u take medication or something else ??? If not u should consider to go see a doctor u act and look like a little ragekid.

Share some of this stuff u're taking. A little bit course, it's clearly strong as fu*k.

​oh you know what i mean .. i bet you will beg  if you have  a real chance to learn more and more (in real life offcours).WITH  .0.1x if you like (its supost to be hard).....but ye ..letc take this systemly only....but for me L2 its more then buch of ruls and files !!...

oh you know what i mean .. i bet you will beg  if you have  a real chance to learn more and more (in real life offcours).WITH  .0.1x if you like (its supost to be hard).....but ye ..lec take this systemly only....but for me L2 its more then buch of rules and files !!...

Fenrir said everything +1

Btw Zein100 do u take medication or something else ??? If not u should consider to go see a doctor u act and look like a little ragekid.

​that you use some kine of PC games and pushin in to dirty feet  keyboard and laut saying ''die you MutherFk'' in online .....thats make you a pretty grow man ither

Man... If you want high rate/high chronicles/easy stuff in general, don't play on Classic server, the whole point of Classic is that IT IS HARD. It's not quick grind, than happy endgame pvp. It's endless struggle for a place to farm, it's teaming up with other people to be stronger than the other group - or even monsters, it's about the NEED TO COOPERATE to be able to acomplish anything.

What you suggested is the exact opposite of all of that, so i am rather possitive this will not be even considered, no mather what logic you misuse do defend it, sorry.

Also: fuck you guys, for treating him like that. His idea might be wrong, but tried to help. Sort of...

​push that feet keyboard further.. you seem to be more intelliget from others..coust you write much

anything that's not retail-like should never, ever, for any reason, be considered.

the only worthy suggestion that was made so far was the one about the offline shop, simply because it would save time and real money without having any serious impact on the game.

people need to understand that this is not another random server with a random chronicle, high rates and customized shit.

it's supposed to be a retail-like Classic server, so it's pointless to make further suggestions regarding game features.

​systemly i agree ..ok 

Also: fuck you guys, for treating him like that. His idea might be wrong, but he tried to help. Sort of...

​i treing to help you to be better then morron ..sort of

did u just graduated school for retards and got given access to internet? dont take it as insult, just asking what i see.

Man, it's just a bad idea. It's classic server, with low rates. It is just wrong.

​wrong ? really ??...if you live in REAL life L2 and some Ork and D.elf  say ''i will teach you for free 2 class'' and you say ''its wrorg'' ? really ?....you will say its not real.!?...its not its systemly.. ..system ...system...ok i understaund ..have fun 

​If you want to role play then... As a DE I'm better than some filthy orc so gtfo with your lame skills... and even if I would want to learn something from other Dark Elves the question would be, can I? I'm a warrior, I don't have talent nor any capability for magic. Elements don't want to listen to me, I have no control over them. I am supportive Bladedancer, I don't have SP(capability for learning) even for new dances, that needs a lot of time to master and a lot of effort to performe. I don't have time nor the will to learn any skills from other warriors, let them do their job, I have mine and I'm damn good in it. Soooo no, thx but u can take ur skills and put them u know where :). Here u have a reality and role playing.

it will be nice if we have mulltiskill  option from really really hard quest only one of some any class..and i mean hard like ReidBoss but not two hard to kill(and again for another skill)..OR from PVP points(with i mean PVP its better idea) ..as long as you keep wining mostly you will keep the extra skill's(with time limit from wins support to restore)..and with continue to fall you losing the extra's skill's ....and again wining and restoring the skill  B|)  ?..its far better the hero option .. now any can be ''hero typ'' if you are truly that good to keep wining B|!!..i am shoor many player will be staying and playing hard only for that idea :ph34r:xD IF WAS LIKE THAT , I WILL KNOW WHAT KEEP INTERESTING ME TO PLAY THIS SERVER ... THAT !!!!!!!!!!!... i am two tired to play again same thing over and over no something to evolve ..take this in you mine admin(with respect).. well if not i will search for another 3000+ L2 server's

Ok so rough translation:

OP suggest some sort of 'multiskil', which I believe is some sort of stacksub - ability to learn skills from a different class. The acquisition of such option should be hard to achieve - as zein100 suggested, you'd have two options to be able to learn those skills:

A) Complete some sort of difficult quest, which would include slaying a RB.

B) By PvP

Then he continues that you'd keep the skills only as long as you're successful in PvP (?). I believe he meant that you'd have to acquire certain ammount of PvP points per certain period to keep the skills. And obviously vice versa if you were losing in PvP, you'd lose those skills at certain point.

He also refers to some sort fo "hero system" which I have no knowledge of. Probably a feature from other server.

Rest of the post doesn't seem to contain any relevant information - he only adds that this feature would attract a lot of players.

---

I hope I helped a bit :)

However I'm also kind of against this idea - I think the server should fully focus on retail gameplay :)

By PvP. Freakin' awesome. It means if someone has better items than others, obviously stronger, hell, why not make him even stronger by adding UD's, Heals, awesome cool skills to make him unkillable.

This topic is quite amusing to read.

Its almost like chimpanzee wants bananas, but he is under the apple tree. Chimp is trying to explain to orangutans that we should upgrade apple tree to banana tree. And orangutans are trying to explain to the Chimp that aple trees wont grow bananas :). But it seems they dont understand each other language.

Good entertainment value. I applaud.

• Like 1

​If you want to role play then... As a DE I'm better than some filthy orc so gtfo with your lame skills... and even if I would want to learn something from other Dark Elves the question would be, can I? I'm a warrior, I don't have talent nor any capability for magic. Elements don't want to listen to me, I have no control over them. I am supportive Bladedancer, I don't have SP(capability for learning) even for new dances, that needs a lot of time to master and a lot of effort to performe. I don't have time nor the will to learn any skills from other warriors, let them do their job, I have mine and I'm damn good in it. Soooo no, thx but u can take ur skills and put them u know where :). Here u have a reality and role playing.

​:). but you got my point .. that its oweys good to learn more and more with hard work....cous the hard work you make you winner  .)... but you right .. some one is strong in one fokus ..not two( i thing)

did u just graduated school for retards and got given access to internet? dont take it as insult, just asking what i see.

:) i can play you game .. did  your mam buy some kine of PC  ''seccond use'' with the last money she have,to write so richly ,,cous you are'' ..:)..dont make joks like that i have the same brain as your ''''...dont take it as insult

This topic is quite amusing to read.

Its almost like chimpanzee wants bananas, but he is under the apple tree. Chimp is trying to explain to orangutans that we should upgrade apple tree to banana tree. And orangutans are trying to explain to the Chimp that aple trees wont grow bananas :). But it seems they dont understand each other language.

Good entertainment value. I applaud.

i need banana ..  but i think you need to drink little more milk to grow up little bit ....ask you mam..

I love u too Zein100 . Lineage 2 classic retail there , if ur not happy see ya n good bye my luv.

​..cliche...many admins saying like that and now they playing alone in they server .....ok chao