Legiana

PvP and FUN!

5 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

who are you my little friend? 

ofc i am a good th. probably the best which you ever seen :D

Why the pro TH losing from a noob TH?
I don't think the problem is the diffrence of level. :D 

1 hour ago, MyrmidonAch said:

I am not your friend first of all..Secondly i am a poor hawk who kill Pro TH...

At Sos-Abg etc...

ofc you are not. i dont have friends noobs :D

my friends and party members are helping me to gain some exp.

probably you killed some1 of them, bcs i even dont remember any pvp against hawk :)

1 hour ago, Bilbao said:

Why the pro TH losing from a noob TH?
I don't think the problem is the diffrence of level. :D 

you dont think? that's noticeable.

actually, even this fact that you are not agree with power of level difference is enough to say you are noob.

have nothing to add more, i am out :D

2 hours ago, ProGressive said:

Actually legiana u need to have next target in skill bar. Not even sure how could u win dagger or mage from close range.

Im using a new razer pad and my targeting is very easily done with it.
Also I use high DPI on my mouse for quicker responses especially when I change many targets in short time.

23 minutes ago, Legiana said:

Also I use high DPI on my mouse for quicker responses especially when I change many targets in short time.

could u provide exact name of pad u are using? also could u share settings on your mouse? gotta get that sick targeting skills

31 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

could u provide exact name of pad u are using? also could u share settings on your mouse? gotta get that sick targeting skills

You are my best hater :)

12 minutes ago, Legiana said:

You are my best hater :)

where is the hate? i asked u about the settings :o or are they secret?

2 hours ago, Poseidon said:

probably you killed some1 of them, bcs i even dont remember any pvp against hawk :)

Propably i killed you 

Sos 1 vs 1 you didnt even damage my half Cp

Abg mass Pvp you didnt even touch any war and you went To Village

Bs You Came to gang and you use bsoe faster than speed of light...

I really admire ppl who believe in their abilities like you...

P.S Dream On...

14 minutes ago, MyrmidonAch said:

Propably i killed you 

P.S Dream On...

I remember him when I was 68 and I killed him 1 time .. and after that he try with drefmart to kill me.. but fuck no pvp for him ofc... /bad player

7 hours ago, Bilbao said:

@Legiana You forgot second fight. :D  I will not say anythin about the fight with monster and you just came from backside. Why did you ? Why didn't you came alone for a 3rd fight?

@vinter I don't know who you are, but the true is that i'm not yet a good player as dagger, need time to learn it well. It's not an easy character. Btw i would like to know who you are. :)

I'm SORVETE friend. =)

38 minutes ago, FireBeaSt said:

I remember him when I was 68 and I killed him 1 time .. and after that he try with drefmart to kill me.. but fuck no pvp for him ofc... /bad player

I like guys who have weak memory ..Because they give me the opportunity to remind them the facts and not the orgy fantasies they have in  mind

16 hours ago, Myrtan said:

I Wonder if its a new trend to hate on your videos, because these fights are nice especially that 1 v 1 vs TH, which is in most cases lost battle if dagger get close to archer like PR. Good reactions, he didn't even land one backstab. And siege fights were also nice to show :)

first of all i think this is not thelord, he uses trick/switch very well. fights are sh1t, when you see people adding fights like last one in movie you understand that he doesnt have material for movie.

3 hours ago, Poseidon said:

it was me farming on dooms with bow, had -15 con in PL set, didnt even learn your panel.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MyrmidonAch said:

Propably i killed you 

P.S Dream On...

man, not so hard to kill th -15 con with PL set and no mana. i dont think that is a problem to pvp with him
earlier in server life i was ganging with tyr/glad/pr and never had a word to say when i kill a man who was farming, but you guys just dont have moments to be proud of and start telling stories about ganging a player who was farming.

1 minute ago, driver said:

man, not so hard to kill th -15 con with PL set and no mana. i dont think that is a problem to pvp with him
earlier in server life i was ganging with tyr/glad/pr and never had a word to say when i kill a man who was farming, but you guys just dont have moments to be proud of and start telling stories about ganging a player who was farming.

he was fluffing of Killing TheLord with the same setup as you refer..

So gl hf end of discussion....

P.S If he go to mass pvp and gangs with this setup this just show what is his POV about pvp and playing Th...

i am really sad that we reffer to this dagger as "TheLord", coz so far real TheLord was only dagger which actually could put up challenges in pvps ;x @Bilbao could u please name change it if u intend to play it? :D coz i feel like the name real thelord made somehow recognizable is getting slightly dirty 

Just now, MyrmidonAch said:

he was fluffing of Killing TheLord with the same setup as you refer..

So gl hf end of discussion....

P.S If he go to mass pvp and gangs with this setup this just show what is his POV about pvp and playing Th...

pose was 68 and didnt have time for farm, i put str dyes and went farming SOS. got 70 lvl and took him in pt in bs, where he leeched and a couple of times went up to thelords spot and managed to kill him. end of story bro, but i think if i knew his skillbar well and mana i would smash you in sos even with -con dyes.

Just now, driver said:

pose was 68 and didnt have time for farm, i put str dyes and went farming SOS. got 70 lvl and took him in pt in bs, where he leeched and a couple of times went up to thelords spot and managed to kill him. end of story bro, but i think if i knew his skillbar well and mana i would smash you in sos even with -con dyes.

As He did at Abg and bs (he bsoe) come on dude...Thats hillarious...relax a bit ..You are not so imba as you think..

Just now, MyrmidonAch said:

As He did at Abg and bs (he bsoe) come on dude...Thats hillarious...relax a bit ..You are not so imba as you think..

im not imba, i just think th will kill hawk. its simple
its not hard to kill th in PL set with 1.5 cp and 2.4 hp :))
have a nice day, i dont have problems with death from wars. i already said, you guys dont have a lot of wins and start to put out stories from months ago. 

guys stop trolling him, stop talking to him, stop analyzing his play.

its your fault that newbs like myrciu and legiana are famous, you created them.

3 hours ago, Legiana said:

U pick targets wrongly, from this movie 2\3 of your targets died before u hit them.

I dont think anyone can be proud of killing daggers cause they cant do a sh1t in 1.5 except of ganks.

U can do better, please add some humor to the movies(like KingLeo for example).

Awww, how cute! all big boyzzz here argue who is better, and telling to other ppl who can and who can`t play. Keep going :D

Edited by Myrtan