Sign in to follow this  
MPiRi

Let's Get Ridiculous

6 minutes ago, driver said:

watched till money room fight, so our 70 lvl guys gave a fight against 5dd 74+, good job manifest.

in loa we have 6 activ people  ( and we dont have info on this server for cleans on elemental summoner...

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, kkthx said:

where did i wrote i trashtalk about one specific person? Even if not that person there re other than can answer :D anyway good u know whatsup :)

then specify it, cos this tactic of talking bullshit till they become the truth that's so common in this forum is starting to annoy me. who do u have in mind  ? :) and why would i answer for water ? mb he trashed club mb he didnt, idk and idc. u seem to bring this up in every talk we have tho, like its relevant.

Edited by Pepon

23 minutes ago, Pepon said:

then specify it, cos this tactic of talking bullshit till they become the truth that's so common in this forum is starting to annoy me. who do u have in mind  ? :) and why would i answer for water ? mb he trashed club mb he didnt, idk and idc. u seem to bring this up in every talk we have tho, like its relevant.

Relax dude, this poor existence is not worth any effort. 

2 hours ago, Pepon said:

then specify it, cos this tactic of talking bullshit till they become the truth that's so common in this forum is starting to annoy me. who do u have in mind  ? :) 

im not talking bullsht, i present the classic.club history which is well know for anybody who play here since begining, lol

2 hours ago, Pepon said:

and why would i answer for water ? mb he trashed club mb he didnt, idk and idc. u seem to bring this up in every talk we have tho, like its relevant.

haha, again u know smthing more, good to know what water did thats why u mentioned him xD

Edited by kkthx

36 minutes ago, kkthx said:

im not talking bullsht, i present the classic.club history which is well know for anybody who play here since begining, lol

dude u must understand that in a topic about a pvp video, in response to an ironic comment u bring up a story about the clan leader and clan m8s of mine, ganja and kure (among others) from 1 year ago. 4-5 ppl left the server at some point and supposedly, according to you, they trashed him. while none of the rest of us followed them to a different server, let alone talked bad about club. u think its relevant to bring this up on this post, when the last time they showed up was as i said 6 months ago. if u truly believe that this is reasonable, then i dont think there s anything more to be said.

1 minute ago, Pepon said:

dude u must understand that in a topic about a pvp video, in response to an ironic comment u bring up a story about the clan leader and clan m8s of mine, ganja and kure (among others) from 1 year ago. 4-5 ppl left the server at some point and supposedly, according to you, they trashed him. while none of the rest of us followed them to a different server, let alone talked bad about club. u think its relevant to bring this up on this post, when the last time they showed up was as i said 6 months ago. if u truly believe that this is reasonable, then i dont think there s anything more to be said.

bro, read my 1st comment, and who started to quote and mention any "ragequit" so i told u what ragequits appeared so far, now u tell me i bring smthing to post xD love guys like u

Just now, kkthx said:

bro, read my 1st comment, and who started to quote and mention any "ragequit" so i told u what ragequits appeared so far, now u tell me i bring smthing to post xD love guys like u

dude, last time we talked in forum u were trying to say that DL ragequited or something, while obviously they had no ingame reason to do so, apart from soil being tired to lead and losing trust on server (for no reason if u ask me). thats not ragequit. u ragequit when u dont enjoy the game cos of ingame stuff, not cos u are tired/bored. so instead of saying plainly, dark legion owned loa 5/7 i just said "a certain ally that ragequited". if u cant understand what i mean its not my fault.

after this u decide to involve ppl who have left the server 1 year or 5 months ago, like they have anything to do with the current situation. i can t get how s that relevant m8 sorry, i must have lost ur train of thought :/

4 hours ago, driver said:

watched till money room fight, so our 70 lvl guys gave a fight against 5dd 74+, good job manifest.

So used to lie that even cannot count DD?Or ES is dd now?:D

Also, jsyk, they have twitch streams(not saying about friendlist), they are 72 already.

And yes, they did well and we did terribly in that pvp( I mean DD, warc played greatly).

24 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

last time i checked ES was considered as DD (secondary)

3 hours ago, Pepon said:

dude, last time we talked in forum u were trying to say that DL ragequited or something, while obviously they had no ingame reason to do so, apart from soil being tired to lead and losing trust on server (for no reason if u ask me). thats not ragequit. u ragequit when u dont enjoy the game cos of ingame stuff, not cos u are tired/bored. so instead of saying plainly, dark legion owned loa 5/7 i just said "a certain ally that ragequited". if u cant understand what i mean its not my fault.

after this u decide to involve ppl who have left the server 1 year or 5 months ago, like they have anything to do with the current situation. i can t get how s that relevant m8 sorry, i must have lost ur train of thought :/

lol, i dunno what was last time, but i guess new president was elected since then, on same point i can say what u never said, but i will add "last time in a galaxy far away" :D plz, i dont want to enter this cancer forum to respond to imaginated stuff just bcoz one guy felt offended of stuff i could never say xD 

but to the point, who quit then quit, who not is not attempted to be ragequiter. Who left at day X after X thing happened did rage quit, and gets label of ragequit emo kid :D if u did not good for u.

Too much posts this month alrdy, stay in peace im out of here :) 

20 hours ago, kktnxbye said:

Also, jsyk, they have twitch streams(not saying about friendlist), they are 72 already.

And yes, they did well and we did terribly in that pvp( I mean DD, warc played greatly).

summoner is dd

sorry for wrong info about lvl

On 10/7/2017 at 3:01 PM, kkthx said:

yup, i play only L2Classic.Club i dont ragequit and trashtalk bout this server somewhere else and then comeback :D like a stray dog

I dont think is ragequit. I believe is MON(k)EY quit and they try to find excuse for that, so they trashtalk.

Edited by MPiRi
  • Like 1