Sign in to follow this  
realKingLeonidas

STILL HERE STILL KILLING!!!!

Just now, Myrtan said:

No comment, I was trying to be serious here. Seems, there is no point.

Chill dude, im just kidding, I know switching weapon is cancerous, you cant just make macro and spam buttons cos its gonna get stucked etc. Im just laughing he uses dagger which doesnt give him any benefit except saving 0.5s on selfbufs cast speed, but he fails so many times during this pvp movie cos os using this sh1ty dagger :D

4 minutes ago, Rizos said:

I helped you to use proper words to express ur thoughts :). Damn i tried to be polite but u provoked me so hard with ur posts and i had to edit it :D

Im wondering 2 things..
1. If ever you could handle a skilled character like gladi in your hands insteed of acting like a god with that PR.
2. How far your hate can go for some ppl.. :)

1 minute ago, Capone said:

Im wondering 2 things..
1. If ever you could handle a skilled character like gladi in your hands insteed of acting like a god with that PR.

just saying same as gladi could be played with 1 button like PR, so can PR play with many buttons in many situations as gladi (weapon switching included) ;) 

Edited by MoDoy

Just now, Capone said:

Im wondering 2 things..
2. How far your hate can go for some ppl.. :)

1. Dude do you realize i 1st time play fking archer main in my life? I always played AW and Tyrant and i guess these classes have high skill cap so tell me more about it when u know nothing about me.

2. Dude u dont know jokes? I actually said i liked movie cos its rare class movie, i just pointed out what he could do better. Just learn to read or read my posts again cos it looks like u understood it wrong.

2 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

just saying same as gladi could be played with 1 button like PR, so can PR play with many buttons in many situations as gladi (weapon switching included) ;) 

I would love to see you one time play gladi with 1 button :)

1 minute ago, Rizos said:

1. Dude do you realize i 1st time play fking archer main in my life? I always played AW and Tyrant and i guess these classes have high skill cap so tell me more about it when u know nothing about me.

2. Dude u dont know jokes? I actually said i liked movie cos its rare class movie, i just pointed out what he could do better. Just learn to read or read my posts again cos it looks like u understood it wrong.

Chill dude, im just kidding.. :D

Just now, Capone said:

I would love to see you one time play gladi with 1 button :)

lion heart, UE and u just go -> 

no need more since it crits 4x more often than it should, easiest 2k damages with stun in my life probably

lion heart, UE and u just go -> 

no need more since it crits 4x more often than it should, easiest 2k damages with stun in my life probably

YES, YES SPAM BANANANANA 20 SECONDS OUT OF MANANANAAA :D 

3 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

YES, YES SPAM BANANANANA 20 SECONDS OUT OF MANANANAAA :D 

oh right, because stun shot or FC of archer cost much less mana right? ops, wait, they dont, stun shot is 5 mana more expensive and FC by 40 :D if u have problems with mana, try to reconsider changing your EE

Edited by MoDoy

1 minute ago, MoDoy said:

oh right, because stun shot or FC of archer cost much less mana right? :D if u have problems with mana, try to reconsider changing your EE

I made on Tyrant 4k with triple sonic slash, used triple slash oon him and 7 loaded sonic focus. Could I achieve it with banana? Nope, I rather to be effective gladi than 1 buton gladi. ;)

oh right, because stun shot or FC of archer cost much less mana right? :D if u have problems with mana, try to reconsider changing your EE

Or maybe pick up 1 orfen from enemy :ph34r:

• Like 1

Just now, woot123 said:

Or maybe pick up 1 orfen from enemy :ph34r:

Do you even know how orfen works?

1 minute ago, Myrtan said:

I made on Tyrant 4k with triple sonic slash, used triple slash oon him and 7 loaded sonic focus. Could I achieve it with banana? Nope, I rather to be effective gladi than 1 buton gladi. ;)

u can do same with PR in certain situations, just because u cannot imagine how, welp, thats your problem :D pm vainglory from comadreas for some tips how to pvp with every class

4 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

u can do same with PR in certain situations, just because u cannot imagine how, welp, thats your problem :D pm vainglory from comadreas for some tips how to pvp with every class

Just look, your argument is ridiculous. PR use his full potential with FC, can one hit enemy. Gladi can't use his full potential with only banana. Every retard can press Fatal Counter and one hit, or two hit enemies. While to kill with gladi, you can't achieve it with only spamming banana, you need to use triple slash (if its heavy armored enemy) triple sonic slash, double sonic slash, hammer crush (to keep him stunned) etc.

Edited by Myrtan

20 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

Just look, your argument is ridiculous. PR use his full potential with FC, can one hit enemy. Gladi can't use his full potential with only banana. Every retard can press Fatal Counter and one hit, or two hit enemies. While to kill with gladi, you can't achieve it with only spamming banana, you need to use triple slash (if its heavy armored enemy) triple sonic slash, double sonic slash, hammer crush (to keep him stunned) etc.

oh, because u definitely cannot kill archer with 2-3 banana crits which has half the reuse of FC, not to say it stuns :D every retard can press FC and then videos like legiana are made, where he makes 1 FC on UD tank in whole pvp

actually, i believe u would be surprised if u got PR character when u suddenly get 2 shotted by mage while casting FC, i guess thats something u couldnt taste yourself while playing gladi ;) 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

oh, because u definitely cannot kill archer with 2-3 banana crits which has half the reuse of FC, not to say it stuns :D every retard can press FC and then videos like legiana are made, where he makes 1 FC on UD tank in whole pvp

actually, i believe u would be surprised if u got PR character when u suddenly get 2 shotted by mage while casting FC, i guess thats something u couldnt taste yourself while playing gladi ;) 

Bla bla bla and my name keeps poping up in blue colour ^^.

2 minutes ago, Legiana said:

Bla bla bla and my name keeps poping up in blue colour ^^.

y, keep up good work and roll over enemy faces

they see you rollin, they hatin B|

10 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

y, keep up good work and roll over enemy faces

they see you rollin, they hatin B|

They dont see you rollin Modoy, but still hatin.. How do you do this?

I See all guys start the hate part about weapons but they dont know that macros stuck and there is a delay for like 0.5-1 sec to activate the macro especcialy when your target runs.Also guys-Wake up.I play destro for the very first time (like 15-20 days) and i need a lot of training to be competitive on my mind.The funniest part is that i play destro 15-20 days and guys that play 2 years here (even they had destros on their pt) dont know how his skill works.Keep the flame.As for the blunt - sword part.Sword cant CC targets neither can one shot on 1.5.And in the next patch imo blunt with 500 crit rate will be OP( so zealots +100 crt rate on swords will be a waste).
I was like for 8 years main DA player so give me the favor of 20 more days to practice destro here more.

3 minutes ago, realKingLeonidas said:

I See all guys start the hate part about weapons but they dont know that macros stuck and there is a delay for like 0.5-1 sec to activate the macro especcialy when your target runs.Also guys-Wake up.I play destro for the very first time (like 15-20 days) and i need a lot of training to be competitive on my mind.The funniest part is that i play destro 15-20 days and guys that play 2 years here (even they had destros on their pt) dont know how his skill works.Keep the flame.As for the blunt - sword part.Sword cant CC targets neither can one shot on 1.5.And in the next patch imo blunt with 500 crit rate will be OP( so zealots +100 crt rate on swords will be a waste).
I was like for 8 years main DA player so give me the favor of 20 more days to practice destro here more.

ye ye i said: 

2 hours ago, Rizos said:

Chill dude, im just kidding, I know switching weapon is cancerous, you cant just make macro and spam buttons cos its gonna get stucked etc. Im just laughing he uses dagger which doesnt give him any benefit except saving 0.5s on selfbufs cast speed, but he fails so many times during this pvp movie cos os using this sh1ty dagger :D

Also i wonder if u boted this 71 lvl destro or ebayed :D

u got all the time needed, dont worry, but i suggest putting destro back on bot for some time, 71 lvl isnt really sufficient lvl i guess ^_^

7 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

u got all the time needed, dont worry, but i suggest putting destro back on bot for some time, 71 lvl isnt really sufficient lvl i guess ^_^

I dont worry.You should worry.

3 minutes ago, realKingLeonidas said:

I dont worry.You should worry.

nah dude, thanks for your concern, but i would be fine even if u were 74+ with your destro, so 71 lvl cannot really bother me ^_^ 

3 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

nah dude, thanks for your concern, but i would be fine even if u were 74+ with your destro, so 71 lvl cannot really bother me ^_^ cannot really bother me ^_^ cannot really bother me ^_^ cannot really bother me ^_^ cannot really bother me ^_^ cannot really bother me ^_^ cannot really bother me ^_^ cannot really bother me ^_^ cannot really bother me ^_^ cannot really bother me ^_^ cannot really bother me ^_^ cannot really bother me ^_^ 

Wanna test the bother levels of yours?

7 hours ago, AwakenDemon said:

2 things....

#1 why so sad dmg on destro`s normal attacks?

#2 why Kiam is that bad? :(

about #1.Dunno 100% but judging on what i see there is a bug on dwarven hammer.Check this photo and you will understand.D7Biqn7.pngAnd there are many times that i deal more dmg with +0 Great Sword instead of +12 Dwarven hammer.
About #2 i will answer as my friend Vagina used to answer to me to TS: Kiam TFD wooow strong man only epics F**** Kiam only epics.Spellholler only epics only epics. (His words)

• Like 1