Sign in to follow this  
Legiana

Scroll Chance

Just now, BlackJack said:

Join date: Feb 2017, i didnt even know you at that point. Nice try.

Yes and my first video on YouTube is from April and I am level 68 there. Good job, can't  even fake things :)

Just now, Myrtan said:

Yes and my first video on YouTube is from April and I am level 68 there. Good job, can't  even fake things :)

its join date, not post date :D who knows what u were buying there at that moment, but it doesnt mean u made this post at that time, faky faky

2 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

Just because you joined in feb, it doesnt mean this was your first post lmao. Sorry excuses for a real money seller. If you want to make some money get advices from genja and farm some epics. I heard he made hunderds of thousands of dollars selling epics. Btw dont ignore my post in which i school you on mechanics of game. git gut brah

Edited by BlackJack

Just because you joined in feb, it doesnt mean this was your first post lmao. Sorry excuses for a real money seller. If you want to make some money get advices from genja and farm some epics. I heard he made hunderds of thousands of dollars selling epics. Btw dont ignore my post when i school you on mechanics of game. git gut brah

Np, give me a link to this forum :)

Edited by Myrtan

12 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

let me break something for u, ANYONE can xp BS in peace ANYTIME when he wants to, not one time i went around enemies at one spot farming peacefully while next spot there was WS or wukong farming, literally i farmed solo BS with rizos FC on top spot while top korean party was farming next to me, and i was even laughing to their face by me stealing their mobs and they couldnt do single sh1t eventho they tried to do something about it haha, their puller had to go back with half mobs everytime just because i stole them or they were afraid i will screw them, so stop this ok? :D thats one weak sh1t u are saying

Not one time you saw people farming top spot BS peacefully? Are we even playing the same game? Or if a war tag shows up for 30 minutes in 24 hours that counts as being disturbed?

I'm not trying to be rude just because you are on the opposite side of an argument as me, but your posts really stop making sense once you get into a debate. You should probably spend more time writing them.

24 minutes ago, HachiRoku said:

I don't know what is crazier -> that you might actually believe this, or that you think others will believe it if you keep saying it.

So I take it it's the first one. You actually believe your own delusions. Wow.

Just now, Myrtan said:

Np, give me a link to this forum :)

its a screenshot i made 6-8 weeks ago, im on vacation so no access to that pc, P.S still ignoring me on my post about necro fear glad stun interactions.

fc,550x550,black.jpg

its a screenshot i made 6-8 weeks ago, im on vacation so no access to that pc, P.S still ignoring me on my post about necro fear glad stun interactions.

fc,550x550,black.jpg

Give me the adress of this forum :) I will register contact the admin and we will see.

4 minutes ago, HachiRoku said:

Not one time you saw people farming top spot BS peacefully? Are we even playing the same game? Or if a war tag shows up for 30 minutes in 24 hours that counts as being disturbed?

I'm not trying to be rude just because you are on the opposite side of an argument as me, but your posts really stop making sense once you get into a debate. You should probably spend more time writing them.

So I take it it's the first one. You actually believe your own delusions. Wow.

give me 1 enemy character and i can tell u i could pull up 22h out of 24h farm in BS next to china/ES/WS/SM/NF/whatever other clan :D i srsly cannot understand what u always see on this "breaking wukong and WS alliance" and i guess u are too clueless for that

Edited by MoDoy

1 minute ago, Myrtan said:

Give me the adress of this forum :) I will register contact the admin and we will see.

You are the one familiar with selling sites. Also still ignoring my post about necro/glad 1v1 interactions.

Edited by BlackJack

Why would you show character name when selling a character? I don't even think Stiba is that stupid.

Personally I thought the MoDoy hacking propaganda was funnier, fake as it was.

1 minute ago, HachiRoku said:

Why would you show character name when selling a character? I don't even think Stiba is that stupid.

he didnt show his character name, he registered under his youtube nick, i guess is what he uses in general.

its just funny coz in this very topic JF came with this, claiming that SM/NF are selling epics and sh1ts and they came with this post

18 hours ago, Capone said:

defending it must be true when i said who would sell his char with the in game name :D and they tried to persuade me with "look at date of join and post date, then comment"

1 minute ago, MoDoy said:

give me 1 enemy character and i can tell u i could pull up 22h out of 24h farm in BS next to china/ES/WS/SM/NF/whatever other clan :D i srsly cannot understand what u always see on this "breaking wukong and WS alliance" and i guess u are too clueless for that

You couldn't even do this in the worst spot in BS. You know how I know this? I EXP in BS for 16~ hours a day, before I even had clan or talked any shit, China disturbed me often.

You only offer this challenge about enemy character because you know no one would give you a character in an enemy clan.

Anyway: Veni, Vidi, Vici, myrciu defeated in less then 30 mins, dont even have to log in game lmao. Going back to my break. C ya, hopefully soon in 2.0.

Nevermind, found it :) wrote "Lineage 2 selling" in google and looked at every site, and its 7th position.

fake.JPG

1 hour ago, Stiba007 said:

Little less deep sucking daemya, cause your small brain is without oxygen to much long time.;)

So thats why you are so braindead? U finally choked to the end while sucking the greatest most amazing perks d1ck ? go make pr now.

You couldn't even do this in the worst spot in BS. You know how I know this? I EXP in BS for 16~ hours a day, before I even had clan or talked any shit, China disturbed me often.

You only offer this challenge about enemy character because you know no one would give you a character in an enemy clan.

on worst spot in BS? dude, i could leave bot running on worst spot in BS and it could go for days if it had enough shots and healing potions :D and i could probably grab some enemy char or even make clan myself and war everybody, but why would i waste so much time on some random character? i know how full top korean party couldnt do anything with my xp for whole their prime, what could few solo/duo parties do to me?

2 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

Nevermind, found it :) wrote "Lineage 2 selling" in google and looked at every site, and its 7th position.

fake.JPG

Wait so your excuse is you are selling adena and not your acc? p.s still ignoring my post about necro/gladi interactions.

1ad9dd7d8aa629779b7e67719a195c07.png

Wait so your excuse is you are selling adena and not your acc? p.s still ignoring my post about necro/gladi interactions.

1ad9dd7d8aa629779b7e67719a195c07.png

I will ignore you because if you fake such things is just ridiculous. Look at the join date, you faked it, look at the numer of posts. You faked it. Already registered, and contacting the admin. ;)

1 minute ago, Myrtan said:

I will ignore you because if you fake such things is just ridiculous. Look at the join date, you faked it, look at the numer of posts. You faked it. Already registered, and contacting the admin. ;)

MRW:

https://youtu.be/GgtJREBrWBE?t=249

Maybe you should spend more time learning your char instead of making fail statements of how things work. You are 72 man, you should know some basic stuff by now.

4 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

on worst spot in BS? dude, i could leave bot running on worst spot in BS and it could go for days if it had enough shots and healing potions :D and i could probably grab some enemy char or even make clan myself and war everybody, but why would i waste so much time on some random character? i know how full top korean party couldnt do anything with my xp for whole their prime, what could few solo/duo parties do to me?

4 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

You know how I know this? I EXP in BS for 16~ hours a day, before I even had clan or talked any shit, China disturbed me often.

What part of this don't you understand? I swear you must only log server for 1 hour a day... you have no idea what is going on daily if you believe the claim you are making. You know no life rosen? Good luck botting around her.

4 minutes ago, HachiRoku said:

What part of this don't you understand? I swear you must only log server for 1 hour a day... you have no idea what is going on daily if you believe the claim you are making. You know no life rosen? Good luck botting around her.

yes, in total i probably play L2 1h a day now, but dont worry, its split and i do gangs/scouts around BS/abg so i am aware of the situation, dont worry

and if u think rosen could stop me xping, wow dude :D just wow

10 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

MRW:

https://youtu.be/GgtJREBrWBE?t=249

Maybe you should spend more time learning your char instead of making fail statements of how things work. You are 72 man, you should know some basic stuff by now.

No matter, I just proved that you faked all thing with my RMT. All can see now, what a pathetic and manipulative liar you are. ;) 

Edited by Myrtan

Just now, MoDoy said:

yes, in total i probably play L2 1h a day now, but dont worry, its split and i do gangs/scouts around BS/abg so i am aware of the situation, dont worry

and if u think rosen could stop me xping, wow dude :D just wow

When did I ever say she would stop you from EXPing? You said you could bot in bottom spot, no you couldn't, and I told you why. Rosen is just one of the Chinese players that scouts constantly. And BTW if you aren't running -15 Con for solo EXP you are just wasting your time and if you are, well then even Rosen presents a problem when she can 1 shot you with Ice Dagger crit, and Ice Dagger crits often.

And you play for 1 hour a day, but you're aware of the situation? Whaaaaat. This is the dumbest thing I've ever heard you say. So what if you are the aware of the situation for 1/24 hours. This doesn't mean shit in terms of what's going on in the server.

52 minutes ago, AwakenDemon said:

No i dont deny that 1 time. 

Request for fair fights from SM side is ... more like a joke nowadays. 

What a fair fight??? Is 2 vs 1 is fair enought for you ??? What a joke from guy always come with zerk =))

Edited by Jerna
  • Like 1