Sign in to follow this  
Legiana

Scroll Chance

And what is your point @MoDoy? you don't even deny the fact that you always zerging. At that time, we had 6 parties active, so we could send 4 to AB because also they wanted to go too. ;)

Edited by Myrtan

1 hour ago, Myrtan said:

Im 99% sure, this "loser" would fuck up alone half of your party.This is how good you are :D

Im 100% sure, that i dont care about your dreams. xD

So manytimes he get for -4% from me.;)

1 hour ago, HachiRoku said:

Why would I join a clan with lots of wars when I first start on server that is 2 years old? 

To be a trash player after 1 years efforts? No thanks.

Only you would suggest such a strategy.

U start on server 2years old? Wow. I probably play on other server.:D

Rats as u can only hiding and play on random player and cry on forum. I dont think that someone with pride will want play with garbage as u.

Yesterday someone wrote than Zacman were exping without clan with our people as true rat in EV. Its funny. Are u sure that u want make new CP if one Joke CP full of liers,boters and rats exist here?

1 hour ago, Demosek said:

Lol U even didnt deny it. So its official

Little less deep sucking daemya, cause your small brain is without oxygen to much long time.;)

Edited by Stiba007

3 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

still this wet dreams about perkunas still zerging, meanwhile ...

Sure, if that story actually happened I respect that, and I'm not saying it didn't, but I only give credence to things I see with my own eyes. Like Koll's stream for instance.

5 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

And what is your point @MoDoy? you don't even deny the fact that you always zerging. At that time, we had 6 parties active, so we could send 4 to AB because also they wanted to go too. ;)

when was the last time u were playing outnumbered when u werent ganging? :D btw, what was the last time u had some visit in LoA? nah, i guess everyday zerged by perkunas #hardlife

1 minute ago, HachiRoku said:

Sure, if that story actually happened I respect that, and I'm not saying it didn't, but I only give credence to things I see with my own eyes. Like Koll's stream for instance.

gj, judging once again our numbers by event which is 2h per 2 weeks when players unite from all time zones (even those who have currently break from game) :D 

Edited by MoDoy

1 minute ago, MoDoy said:

when was the last time u were playing outnumbered when u werent ganging? :D btw, what was the last time u had some visit in LoA? nah, i guess everyday zerged by perkunas #hardlife

gj, judging once again our numbers by event which is 2h per 2 weeks when players unite from all time zones :D  

Haha you're so right! Who plays lineage 2 for castle sieges!? Silly me. I'd rather sit on forums and complain about having no enemies, while holding hands with a 100+ person alliance. 

Thanks for clearing that up for me.

@MoDoy Im pretty sure if you had all that parties you had before you would still do it. Just because now you don't have the numbers doesn't mean your zerging policy have changed.

Haha you're so right! Who plays lineage 2 for castle sieges!? Silly me. I'd rather sit on forums and complain about having no enemies, while holding hands with a 100+ person alliance. 

200+*

what dont have enemies? any cp from perkunas could simply decide to go LoA and find 4+ enemy parties everyday easily :D 

1 minute ago, Myrtan said:

@MoDoy Im pretty sure if you had all that parties you had before you would still do it. Just because now you don't have the numbers doesn't mean your zerging policy have changed.

shall we continue this conversation? even enemies here are telling u we dont have those numbers anymore and lets not pretend myrciu, 1 party was more than enough to put your sorry ass cp back to town (expecting excuse how everyone was 76 with epics while u were 60)

5 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

what dont have enemies? any cp from perkunas could simply decide to go LoA and find 4+ enemy parties everyday easily :D 

shall we continue this conversation? even enemies here are telling u we dont have those numbers anymore and lets not pretend myrciu, 1 party was more than enough to put your sorry ass cp back to town (expecting excuse how everyone was 76 with epics while u were 60)

Hmmm, again random asumptions. Tell me, which party of the same levels back then was able to do that? Ah wait, you were  zerging us with 4-6 parties everyday and now trying to pretend honorable because you dont have thse numbers advantage in EU prime these days. :) Don't worry, you will not fool anybody. Even newcomers saw that zerg.

Edited by Myrtan

1 minute ago, Myrtan said:

Hmmm, again random asumptions. Tell me, which party of the same levels back then was able to do that? Ah wait, you were  zerging us with 4-6 parties everyday and now trying to pretend honorable because you dont have thse numbers advantage in EU prime these days. :) Don't worry, you will not fool anybody. even newcomers saw that zerg.

eventho u werent allied with rebirth back then, it was still 3 parties of yours trying to get into ABG and 2 parties of OOC farming in LoA, u didnt fight vs each other, i dont even know if u have ever met at those times, same goes for sieges, u were split forcing us and barely meet each other :D sup with that info? 

about "bring me same party and i will show u" i saw similar quote of yours when u said "bring me any necro from your ally around my level (so u said pretty much not kiam or dajto because they were 76), 20 minutes later u lost like 3 fights 1vs1 with ripwalker and cried that stun never lands and fear is 90%, so pretty much like that ;) 

4 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

eventho u werent allied with rebirth back then, it was still 3 parties of yours trying to get into ABG and 2 parties of OOC farming in LoA, u didnt fight vs each other, i dont even know if u have ever met at those times, same goes for sieges, u were split forcing us and barely meet each other :D sup with that info? 

about "bring me same party and i will show u" i saw similar quote of yours when u said "bring me any necro from your ally around my level (so u said pretty much not kiam or dajto because they were 76), 20 minutes later u lost like 3 fights 1vs1 with ripwalker and cried that stun never lands and fear is 90%, so pretty much like that ;) 

1 v 1 between necro and gladi is matter of luck. I won pvp with ITommy who is even higher level than RIP and I just was lucky because stuns landed (you can see that on my video), but you are clearly too stupid to understand that Necro is hard class to kill if you can't land stun and one fear = death. Because 8 seconds is mostly enough to kill you while your char runns back. You still didn't answer my question, dont change the subject. Name the party on the same levels as us back then, who could easily send us to town?

Edited by Myrtan

@MoDoy

Let me break something down for you, since this is twice now you have brought up that China only helps WS during sieges.

Regardless of what you say about "primes", people play this game outside their prime often.

So if a WS member wants to EXP in BS during China prime, he does so in peace 99% of the time.

What about SM? How about Rebirth?

No China players disturb EU SM/Rebirth during the week?

You don't think your holding hands with China gives you a huge advantage? I don't know what is crazier -> that you might actually believe this, or that you think others will believe it if you keep saying it.

Edited by HachiRoku

1 hour ago, Myrtan said:

Don't be too sensitive, hate speech is everywhere not only in this forum

I see your obsession reminded you about my person, cuz there were more ppl in this discussion and you mentioned only me. You can't fool anyone, we saw that hard dick holding on epics. ;) I love how you act tough, but when Vigilance crew was still around you all were bunch of izi cocksuckers. You got to the power (not because you are so good, you just left only ones EU prime with high levels and numbers) and were proud about domination with numbers also levels over low lvl clans, and talk about excusess. Just look at yourself, how big loser you are, being proud of such thing. Pathetic

Yesterday, we and AD had fight with BabyRage and Ripwalker parties, we lost first one then like 2 parties declared they can come and help us, but AD said "no, we  will not zerg them we go for fair fight" and instead our party Whiteba party went with AD to fight them, when we could easily throw at ur guys 4 parties. I don't remember such thing of a Perkunas ally, you were always zerging us and were proud of killing us with such numbers advantage. You don't know what honor is, you are just one big scum ally without any sense of dignity.

When vigi was around we won 99% of fights in equal numbers, see my first movies and rizos' for proove. I have never cooperated with NF/SM for epics, even though i consider many of them my friends. The most i've ever discussed with sayomi about them was "did you guys or es kill orfen/core this morning" and maybe we discussed luck/unluck in drop chance. What low levels dude? When vigi was around we were the low levels but we never whinned i was 5-6 levels under most VR core members but i never cried the way you do.  Literally 100% of your claims here are just lies and propaganda. You dont remember such thing from perkunas ally? Check :

First clip we fight 3v4 vs rebirth and we have 6 cp's in CC.

2nd clip we fight 2v4 and we have 6 cp's in cc.

last clip we rush in 9v10 vs AD party even though bizz was on 3way and we could have waited 1min, instead we go for a party vs party fight.

Next movie:

Kiam cp+ me vs 2.5 parties. 2 parties attacking and more ppl logging behind us from rolan pt.

next movie:

2v2 fight vs SM/NF on heart, u didnt even know where loa was at that point. And the only reason u know now is because we are inactive due to summer and ppl wanting to take a break/go to vacations.

Next movie:

first clip we rush 2 parties vs 4, u can even read in chat we tell to bizz to stay in loa cuze we dont need help. Yes our lowbies come to help us when we are getting zerged 2v1, as soon as numbers get equal you get oblitared.

2nd clip: a 5v5 you would have won, but your almight leader awaken demon raged logged out 30mins earlier cuze of losing in loa, so he didnt come to help you.

3rd clip: a 9v9

4rd clip: 4v4 in loa

5th clip: 2v2 in loa

6th clip : 3v3 in loa

7th clip: our cp vs 1.5 parties

8th clip: random gank where you are much more than us cba to count how many.

9th clip: 9v9 vs AD they have out of party empower and still cant kill anyone of us lol.

Too lazy to continue, there are 5 more movies, but here check our fights vs vigi when all of them were 3-4+ levels on us:

Edited by BlackJack
  • Like 2

And let's all be honest, this server would be a lot more exciting for everyone if China and WS were at war.

But why aren't they? So a few guys with fragile egos can say they are top dog in a virtual world.

And don't give me that shit about friendship. It's a game, if your friendships with Chinese players can't survive a virtual battle then they weren't much to begin with.

@MoDoy

Let me break something down for you, since this is twice now you have brought up that China only helps WS during sieges.

Regardless of what you say about "primes", people play this game outside their prime often.

So if a WS member wants to EXP in BS during China prime, he does so in peace 99% of the time.

let me break something for u, ANYONE can xp BS in peace ANYTIME when he wants to, not one time i went around enemies at one spot farming peacefully while next spot there was WS or wukong farming, literally i farmed solo BS with rizos FC on top spot while top korean party was farming next to me, and i was even laughing to their face by me stealing their mobs and they couldnt do single sh1t eventho they tried to do something about it haha, their puller had to go back with half mobs everytime just because i stole them or they were afraid i will screw them, so stop this ok? :D thats one weak sh1t u are saying

12 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

1 v 1 between necro and gladi is matter of luck. I won pvp with ITommy who is even higher level than RIP and I just was lucky because stuns landed (you can see that on my video), but you are clearly too stupid to understand that Necro is hard class to kill if you can't land stun and one fear = death. Because 8 seconds is mostly enough to kill you while your char runns back. You still didn't answer my question, dont change the subject. Name the party on the same levels as us back then, who could easily send us to town?

i am a bit sorry for u if your whole pvp vs necro depends on very first stun/fear, too sad i guess, about second thing i dont even know what levels u would claim u were back then :D

7 minutes ago, HachiRoku said:

@MoDoy

What about SM? How about Rebirth?

No China players disturb EU SM/Rebirth during the week?

You don't think your holding hands with China gives you a huge advantage? I don't know what is crazier -> that you might actually believe this, or that you think others will believe it if you keep saying it.

Ask Babyrage how to farm at peace next to china :D

@AwakenDemon thanks for approval, at least you dont denied fact.

1 hour ago, blacksheep said:

good one lmao, when "some" enemy apear u mean when u tried to rush us 2v1 cp and when we logged a second cp u guys ran back to entrance to gather ur 3rd cp???

yeah we all know what zerg you are talking crap about perk but doing exact same thing xD

51 minutes ago, AwakenDemon said:

@Kure   just like that

Anyway im out, my parting gift is this:

17ec11721504376b86260273bd2d8f8a.png

You can see myrtan is myrciu on his youtube profile:

b530fc4deb449b5ea99658a513dd71dc.png

Edited by BlackJack
  • Like 2

@MoDoy Omg, you have much more time spent in L2 overall, and you act like you don't know well things. In my videos I beat 3 different necros higher levels than me, because I had LUCK because as i said fight between these classes are based of that. If I get feared and my  char runns, I get hits 1-2 k in my back for 8 seconds, so basically he can make 8k damage while I can't control my char. This is basically over of the fight, because I die or i am left with very little HP, then another fear lands or Anchor  and just hits finish me off :) All these skills he cast fatser than any of my stuns.  Back then we were not more than 65-70.

Edited by Myrtan

3 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

@MoDoy Omg, you have much more time spent in L2 overall, and you act like you don't know well things. In my videos I beat 3 different necros higher levels than me, because I had LUCK because as i said fight between these classes are based of that. If I get feared and my  char runns, I get hits 1-2 k in my back for 8 seconds, so basically he can make 8k damage while I can't control my char. This is basically over of the fight, because I die or i am left with very little HP, then another fear lands or Anchor  and just hits finish me off :) All these skills he cast fatser than any of my stuns.  Back then we were not more than 65-70.

Actually if you both start casting at the same time the necro also gets stunned. Get good and your debuff has twice the land rate.

Edited by BlackJack

5 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

Anyway im out, my parting gift is this:

17ec11721504376b86260273bd2d8f8a.png

You can see myrtan is myrciu on his youtube profile:

b530fc4deb449b5ea99658a513dd71dc.png

I appreciate you lost your time just for registration in this forum with my name. Also I like that you did 12 posts there. Scale of your obsession is unbelievable :D

Just now, Myrtan said:

I appreciate you lost your time just for registration in this forum with my name. Also I like that you did 12 posts there. Scale of your obsession is unbelievable :D

Join date: Feb 2017, i didnt even know you at that point. Nice try.

ou no, myrciu is making filthy money out of chars and epics from server? wait, not epics, i meant only chars :D are they botted by any chance? maybe some party member helped u

Edited by MoDoy
  • Like 2