Sign in to follow this  
Arslan259

Suggestion

I do not think this is good idea, the only thing that would happen would be that all ppl are just running around and ress each other without any mana xD its good idea to do mass delevel....

12 minutes ago, HellHound said:

I do not think this is good idea, the only thing that would happen would be that all ppl are just running around and ress each other without any mana xD its good idea to do mass delevel....

But now: Archer can kill with 3 punch, and MAG to :)

55 minutes ago, Arslan259 said:

HI, i have idea, we can make in our server 50% HP/CP and 30%MP for ALL players, and have longer PVP and OLY :) 

i have idea, dont post your ideas.

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, Arslan259 said:

buy +++ jewels +++ armors. Ppl buy +++ weapons but forgot +++ defense.

6 minutes ago, Arslan259 said:

OK dude...

no offense, but nobody will add custom ++hp ++cp ++mp here, we re not high rate server xD 

14 hours ago, HellHound said:

On 2.0 release All server goes back to 40lvl sounds good

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Arslan259 said:

Good but not other classes... its fucked up... try to go and lvl up with GK, dagger, or glad... classes that are not build to aoe or have mana issues.. different storry.. single slow, aoe harder than mages... 

2 hours ago, HellHound said:

Good but not other classes... its fucked up... try to go and lvl up with GK, dagger, or glad... classes that are not build to aoe or have mana issues.. different storry.. single slow, aoe harder than mages... 

Go check At stream all that poor melle partys how slow they xp with toggle macro (Clicker on 1.5) when you need max 3 ppl to xp a whole pt  and Pt farms 24/7 switching players.
Mages Xp faster and easy But you when you xp you need good party and every DD must be active if you want a decent aoe w.o getting cancer,-4 all time 

27 minutes ago, GanjaRockzZz said:

Go check At stream all that poor melle partys how slow they xp with toggle macro (Clicker on 1.5) when you need max 3 ppl to xp a whole pt  and Pt farms 24/7 switching players.
Mages Xp faster and easy But you when you xp you need good party and every DD must be active if you want a decent aoe w.o getting cancer,-4 all time 

eee? clicker... sure its all along with rules... wake up bro...

1 hour ago, HellHound said:

eee? clicker... sure its all along with rules... wake up bro...

You should wake up a lot of people lvl up with clicker even tho is illegal
If all else fails you hit 70-74 with clicker you got ban 5  euro here you are high lvl archer Party