nublyn

Some thoughts about raiding in 2.0

Shouldn't summoners be kings of raiding with 2.0 patch because of following reasons:

- 2.0 gives us pet soulshots = no dmg loss;

- Since servitors gets all masters buff upon summoning, no point to heal pet, just let die and resummon;

- Summoners in general are better raid killers than archers (unless having extreme OE gear);

- No need to kite. It means tank spot can be taken by another summoner which means even more dps;

- You can "juggle" boss aggro with new servitor over and over (servitor die > other servitor get aggro > servitor die > other servitor gets the aggro.... and this continue).

Edited by nublyn

I swear, I don't understand these  peoples, why you don't reroll to summoner then?

Next topic..

Edited by RoolBack

26 minutes ago, FryderykChopin said:

I think he's a summoner and he's telling people to hire summoners to the RB parties more :P

Well it is true that I play summoner, just I thought why people not "Abusing" this. In this way you should kill raids much easier and faster, but all I see is just archer only parties (aka bow parties) for raiding.

1 hour ago, nublyn said:

Well it is true that I play summoner, just I thought why people not "Abusing" this. In this way you should kill raids much easier and faster, but all I see is just archer only parties (aka bow parties) for raiding.

well for 2 years the bows were a standard and the 2.0 has been up for few days, so I guess give it a time ;)

WL/ES Always had mana recharge. You always had an option to raid like this. Archers never been great raid killers. So I don't really understand this post. First time I saw everyone with bows doing raids I just laughed and moved on. You should move on too mate)

Yes archers worst raid killers - they just suck at damage dealing with autohit compared to others. They should be referred to as semi dd or supports and lure mobs for aoe parties and pay for exp they gain.