Sign in to follow this  
Guildsman

Tips for Noobtards and terribads

When you can't fight people at your level and you have to resort into bullying lowbies, stealing their 55 lvl RBs.
Lucky for us 50-65 lvl people ,some of you are stupid enough to get -4 in Forest of Mirrors.

knd.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

6 hours ago, Arcanum said:

make percunas great again, they said.  108.gif

1.5+ years here you could at least learn the clan name, but i guess you can have a free pass since in the 2 seconds you used to take before pr-ing from us it's hard to read the name.

Its so funny when Stiba thinks all randoms are in SM side, but in reality we have not discussed yet about taking another cp in ally even though we have offers :D

You see enemies everywhere boy?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, BlackJack said:

1.5+ years here you could at least learn the clan name, but i guess you can have a free pass since in the 2 seconds you used to take before pr-ing from us it's hard to read the name.

do you still have wet panties because we used party recall 25 years ago?

come on ...

Edited by Anytime

9 hours ago, Stiba007 said:

Enjoy your randoSMs side. 

Speaking about randoms. Isn't that your ally looks like random mid clans taken by your side? With all these different crests and eternal ally names? Looks so garbage. So I think you have no rights to even think about it. Sorry.

4 hours ago, BlackJack said:

different name, same shit.

don't worry thou, i do remember the name. i had the chance to read it well when a tryhard necro tried to gank us in ABG millennia ago, and he kept dying over and over again. good times 108.gif

it's also nice to see how TT made an istant 69 as soon as possible when mom Bizz came back, guess it's hard to drop the good old easymode zerging habits.

i wouldn't be surprised if china would join hands all together as well.

14 hours ago, Guildsman said:

When you can't fight people at your level and you have to resort into bullying lowbies, stealing their 55 lvl RBs.
Lucky for us 50-65 lvl people ,some of you are stupid enough to get -4 in Forest of Mirrors.

knd.jpg

This screen is just too funny xD

45 minutes ago, Arcanum said:

different name, same shit.

don't worry thou, i do remember the name. i had the chance to read it well when a tryhard necro tried to gank us in ABG millennia ago, and he kept dying over and over again. good times 108.gif

it's also nice to see how TT made an istant 69 as soon as possible when mom Bizz came back, guess it's hard to drop the good old easymode zerging habits.

i wouldn't be surprised if china would join hands all together as well.

Let me guess if I got it correct:

More than you ( only happened on siege ) -> Complain about zerg.

Equal to you - 9v9 ( you pr )

Less than you I was attacking your cp solo in ABG to harras you cuze i was bored ( you brag ).

15 hours ago, Stiba007 said:

9x -4 and lost so many RBs :D Enjoy your randoSMs side. Cya Stiba

PS: Thx for lovely pm. ;)

https://imgur.com/a/VLA03

Yeah, this is a funny post in itself, but i think the rightful winner of the Noob Award is this guy who posts himself with raid curse :D

6 hours ago, BlackJack said:

More than you ( only happened on siege ) -> Complain about zerg.

Equal to you - 9v9 ( you pr )

Less than you I was attacking your cp solo in ABG to harras you cuze i was bored ( you brag ).

giphy.gif

quality jokes as usual, i see.

that wasn't bragging thou. if you try to provoke someone, then don't be surprised if you get your own shit thrown back at you after you asked for it 20.gif