Sign in to follow this  
Arcanum

Chronicles of Shinryu Season 2 Trailer

the full videos will come when i have enough material for it, otherwise i wouldn't have made a teaser trailer for the 2nd season to begin with 20.gif

usually single battles last around 2 minutes, or eventually more depending on enemy reinforcements, so that would be around 5 encounters minimum for a 8~10 minutes video.

i try to put only decent group vs group or mass pvp fights, and since random ganks do not interest me( due to most people using relog or bsoe 99% of the times ), it's going to take a while before i'll have all ready.

2/5 frapses gathered so far, 3 left to go.

I like your videos bro, they're awesome, but you don't need this PR moves to promote them ,we're all gonna watch them anyway...

PS: Upload on youtube wtf srsly...

Edited by Pendragon

lol that was pretty sht, want my 5 seconds of life back (yes was rewinding this crap)

edit:

most gay face + hairstyle u can combine in L2

Edited by kkthx

2 hours ago, Pendragon said:

I like your videos bro, they're awesome, but you don't need this PR moves to promote them ,we're all gonna watch them anyway...

PS: Upload on youtube wtf srsly...

well, it's just a simple trailer for the new season, it's not like i'm making those for every single episode. i just make them once for fun and that's it.

sadly, youtube terms and conditions for music copyrights are so strict that made me reboot the whole serie on DailyMotion, so i doubt i'll post stuff on YT anytime soon 112.gif

1 hour ago, kkthx said:

lol that was pretty sht, want my 5 seconds of life back (yes was rewinding this crap)

edit:

most gay face + hairstyle u can combine in L2

sorry, no refunds available 83.gif

character customization has always been crap in l2 anyway, there's not much to choose between a drunk face, a rapist face and a default face. hairstyle still better than the other emo one thou 19.gif

Edited by Arcanum