yami

New player questions

Hello, new player here. i have a few questions..

1-Does this server have "expoff" command?. if not, does it have Sin Eater, to stop exp gain?

2-Is there a npc buffer?

3-how old is this server?.

4-how many are online daily?. (the population is desplayed as "low".)

5-Does this version of the game have Pets?. if so which pets does it have? can they be evolved? can a summoner have his/her summon along with a pet?

6-how often do you see players using dual box?(i hate dual box)

7-is it allowed to have 1 account selling in ".offline", while the other is playing?

Thanks in advance, and sorry for so many questions.

1 minute ago, blackmarket said:

Here u farm 6,5x times slower than in old L2 so dont worry bout exp gain

My ambition is to kill every single raid boss in the game. without stoping exp gain, its not possible.

• Like 1

Just now, blackmarket said:

u can kill them 5 times each, believe me

On all versions of the game i have played, Raid Bosses always level you up. usualy a lot.

1 minute ago, yami said:

On all versions of the game i have played, Raid Bosses always level you up. usualy a lot.

we got x3 rates and again... to make 75 lvl on Classic is like doing 6,5 character on old L2.

2 minutes ago, blackmarket said:

we got x3 rates and again... to make 75 lvl on Classic is like doing 6,5 character on old L2.

x3 is not nearly low enough if the base numbers of exp are the same. if the base exp amount the raid bosses give here, is the same as the one in the guides, then the rates would have to be around -3-5x for me not to level up and a lot, upon killing them.

1 minute ago, yami said:

x3 is not nearly low enough if the base numbers of exp are the same. if the base exp amount the raid bosses give here, is the same as the one in the guides, then the rates would have to be around -3-5x for me not to level up and a lot, upon killing them.

if u know better than me w.o even playing yet then i cant help u anymore :)

15 minutes ago, blackmarket said:

if u know better than me w.o even playing yet then i cant help u anymore :)

Man listen to me, its nothing person against you, but let me tell you my story and you will understand better.

before coming here, i was playing on an Interlude 7x server. i put my heart into achieving my goal there, but it was ruined because this game is full of freaks who go from new server to new server, to rush to the top and then quit after 1 month, taking the server down and my ambition along with them,.

i only realized this now, and not a while back when i tried this on an hellbound server, which also died within 1 month, thus ruining my hard work there to. after the hellbound (and before interlude), i later tried in the official server, which also failed not only because the new chronicle dosnt have any exp gain stoping method, but also because the new chronicle is garbage.

so you see why i dont want to play test, without knowing. its not pleasent to put my heart into it, only to find out later while i am full of enthusiasm, that what you told me was in fact innacurate. because i went through that before and am sick of it. i wish to avoid that..

Edited by yami
  • Like 1

So as i said, here u farm slow, its long time server, alive for 2 years already. If admins wont ruin it by greed and keep listen to ppl like in old days theres big chance u finish ur goals.

Aha, this is the only Classic private that is playable, so either u go Classic official (but ppl say european one have lower online than our and russian is 24/7 nolifers) or u play here.

if you want to kill every raid boss, you will need to delevel by death untill you hit 38 lvl~. It is not impossible

1 minute ago, NWD said:

if you want to kill every raid boss, you will need to delevel by death untill you hit 38 lvl~. It is not impossible

Thats what i thought.. .

i dont think i want to do that.. . i imagine i will be making 2-5 lvls per raid boss. i would have to delevel after each one... sigh.. i am cursed in this game. there is always something to ruin what i want to do.

you will not make 2-5 levels. Want to avoid problem? kill 25 lvl rb when you are 33 lvl and you dont even have to delevel.

1 minute ago, yami said:

Thats what i thought.. .

i dont think i want to do that.. . i imagine i will be making 2-5 lvls per raid boss. i would have to delevel after each one... sigh.. i am cursed in this game. there is always something to ruin what i want to do.

duh, u re incredible. First do one RB and check if it gives 2-5 lvls w.o boost it give 50% at max.

7 minutes ago, yami said:

Thats what i thought.. .

so ppl are telling u will get 5% per boss in full party, yet without playing here u say u are gna get 5 levels. If u know better than the people playing on the server why bother asking questions? If u dont want to get exp from the boss u can always relog the exp or have a high char level in the party.

1 minute ago, NWD said:

level 25 raid can give you more than 1 level for sure if you are 25 lvl~ 

yes but before 2.0 runes people wouldn't bother with such low bosses overall as they are much slower exp wise.

well this guy wants to kill all raids so he have to kill all level 25 raids and for that he will need to delevel, unless he kill them with high lvl

Edited by NWD

46 minutes ago, NWD said:

you will not make 2-5 levels. Want to avoid problem? kill 25 lvl rb when you are 33 lvl and you dont even have to delevel.

That could work. i would get penalty drops everytime though.

i will have to think it through. thank you for being honest.

penalty for drops are only if you do most damage from all party. Get some good lower level DD and you equip with some low bow and you will get drops.

On 12.11.2017 at 10:37 PM, yami said:

there is always something to ruin what i want to do.

On 12.11.2017 at 10:46 PM, BlackJack said:

If u dont want to get exp from the boss u can always relog the exp

the problem is solved. gl to all.