Sign in to follow this  
San0

Moon Knight Quest Walkthrough

i come from future. in future that skill is called wing assault. i learned it from a weird one winged traveler i met in some shady island.

3 hours ago, San0 said:

i come from future. in future that skill is called wing assault. i learned it from a weird one winged traveler i met in some shady island.

kamaels confirmed 5.0.

IMHO if you want to create really usefulll quest descriptions (I mean I don't see much point in making quest guides of quests that are all over the internet and often with a lot better instruction) you should instead translate the guides telling people how to do all 3 mark quests (required for 2nd prof change) simultaneusly/at the same time. I've never encountered those untill I started playing classic couple months ago and I gota admit they are freaking awesome. Lets you save 50% of your adena and 70% of time :)

that video was made five thousand gazilians of years ago when that quest was implemented. i just decided to move it here so all this kind of guideish stuff stays together.

6 hours ago, FinalFen said:

IMHO if you want to create really usefulll quest descriptions (I mean I don't see much point in making quest guides of quests that are all over the internet and often with a lot better instruction) you should instead translate the guides telling people how to do all 3 mark quests (required for 2nd prof change) simultaneusly/at the same time. I've never encountered those untill I started playing classic couple months ago and I gota admit they are freaking awesome. Lets you save 50% of your adena and 70% of time :)

Its really good idea. Because only most of russians know that there is pages with all 3 quests at the same time.

@San0 Please tutorial for how to make baium Q.Q

On 20. 11. 2017 at 11:20 AM, FinalFen said:

^This, and it's not even as easy as I thought, the screenshoting and watermarking are bother as hell.

I'm probably going to try to do the 2nd transfer thing, I've seen someone on discord sharing the link to some Russian site, it probably shouldn't be much different.