Sign in to follow this  
Azorean

Server Crashes

I have been playing here for 1 week , and by far is the server with more crashes i ever experienced.

what is wrong? why do i get disconnect this much? just now every time i log in i get disconnected, it has been about 6 times just in the last hour.

Can you please assure this problem will be fixed? If not i think i will have to start looking for a more stable Classic Server.

thank you

if you put together the other 2 years of server without crashes this is by far the server with less downtime you ever experienced.

server just came from a major update and new stuff is getting added/fixed almost in daily basis sometimes more then once per day what might lead to crashes.

crashes are necessary to generate crash logs.

crash logs are necessary to understand where there are problms.

this is necessary so the problms can be fixed so there will be no more crashes.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Azorean said:

I have been playing here for 1 week , and by far is the server with more crashes i ever experienced.

what is wrong? why do i get disconnect this much? just now every time i log in i get disconnected, it has been about 6 times just in the last hour.

Can you please assure this problem will be fixed? If not i think i will have to start looking for a more stable Classic Server.

thank you

Good luck on that.

server has been running for really long time without any major stability issues. if one month of a bit more problematic time after a huge change is what it takes to have it coming for 2 more years, its for sure a price i am willing to pay.

About searching for a more stable classic server, try your best and we meet again here in 1 or 2 months because you are mostly for sure bound to fail on that mission unless you go play on official servers.

Do you even wonder why you don't see topics from the old players complaining about this problem?

Because they have been here since the start (most of them like me over 2 years) and they know eventually this situation will be fixed and they will have again a stable server to play in for a even longer time, instead of searching for a server that in the best case will exist for 2 months before going down in ashes like every other server.

Hold on to your chair, relax, wait for bit with some patience, and then enjoy the marathon that classic club has to bring to you for the rest of your life ^^

Well San0, i haven't been playing here for 2 years, so far many crashes a day has been my experience, like i said I've only been playing here for 1 week, if something was said on forums about these ''intentional crashes'' i wouldn't of created a new post.

i hope you understand where i am coming from, i'm not here to complain , just here to get answers.

they are not intentional crashes. but if theres problms we need the crashes to happen to generate logs so we can fix the problms.

42 minutes ago, San0 said:

if you put together the other 2 years of server without crashes this is by far the server with less downtime you ever experienced.

server just came from a major update and new stuff is getting added/fixed almost in daily basis sometimes more then once per day what might lead to crashes.

crashes are necessary to generate crash logs.

crash logs are necessary to understand where there are problms.

this is necessary so the problms can be fixed so there will be no more crashes.

Dunno how its now, but when i played a lot here, club had much better stability than official has. Offi has like 10h downtime every week :S

• Like 2

I made a topic complaining about this matter. The reply ive got from my topic and this post got my hopes up. Server seems pretty legit and a few setbacks are ok by me. 

59 minutes ago, Kawoski said:

I made a topic complaining about this matter. The reply ive got from my topic and this post got my hopes up. Server seems pretty legit and a few setbacks are ok by me. 

played here and on offi classic, this server has better stability trust me. The problem currently is cuze of bugs introduced with 2.0 patch. Sooner or later they will be all fixed and all should be running smoothly as before. What people dont get is even though we had open beta for 2.0, the stress test on live server can't be replicated on the beta one, so there are problems which didnt occur during beta that happen on live.

Edited by BlackJack

8 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

played here and on offi classic, this server has better stability trust me. The problem currently is cuze of bugs introduced with 2.0 patch. Sooner or later they will be all fixed and all should be running smoothly as before. What people dont get is even though we had open beta for 2.0, the stress test on live server can't be replicated on the beta one, so there are problems which didnt occur during beta that happen on live.

Nice. Guess ill keep lvling then. This seems like a nice server, i miss the low rates ones like retail

5 hours ago, Kawoski said:

Nice. Guess ill keep lvling then. This seems like a nice server, i miss the low rates ones like retail

even thought its x3 here, classic requires x7 times the experience, so its slower than old retail chronicles.

5 hours ago, BlackJack said:

even thought its x3 here, classic requires x7 times the experience, so its slower than old retail chronicles.

Where did u get this number?