Sign in to follow this  
ThisIsMyLiife

FEARNONE CP in action!

13 minutes ago, Rip said:

First half is cool. I enjoy but the 2nd part? Cmon i feel i lost 4 minutes of my life

If it satisfied u 50 % its not that bad? Its not a girl to hit 100...

42 minutes ago, rhaegar said:

>get rekt/relog along the entire week

>win 1 day vs 1 mixed party with some boxes

>w8 in tp respawn

>make a proud fraps.

k
  k
    k
  k
k

Don't fight when you have a shit setup then, it is your fault for doing so, not ours.
That's exactly why we relog, no reason to fight tommy pt with 6-7 active against 9-10, no reason to fight you when you come with 2-3 pts against 1 or a lot of boxes.

You people go pvp with shit parties, don't use spies, get caught unawares 4-5 times in a row and want to talk shit now? I honestly don't get it.

11 hours ago, Rip said:

First half is cool. I enjoy but the 2nd part? Cmon i feel i lost 4 minutes of my life

Omg rip y u so toxin?

very good movie, well playd, pls like me.

@Anytime better, senpai?

11 hours ago, elfyyy said:

k
  k
    k
  k
k

Don't fight when you have a shit setup then, it is your fault for doing so, not ours.
That's exactly why we relog, no reason to fight tommy pt with 6-7 active against 9-10, no reason to fight you when you come with 2-3 pts against 1 or a lot of boxes.

You people go pvp with shit parties, don't use spies, get caught unawares 4-5 times in a row and want to talk shit now? I honestly don't get it.

Your party is the most active in our whole prime time. Theres no excuses. 2-3 days ago, u werent using any spy and got rekt. iKooDee CP got rekt even rushing into us, with a lot of mobs in our back no one died. So, who has the shit parties? And tbh, when ur ally go ToI, u guys go with almost everyone who wants to farm in ToI. Am I wrong?

Is not my fault when my ally wants to go ToI and Its not my business if u dont have enough ppl at ur prime to defend spot. 

I have no reason to talk shit here, only the truth. If truth means shit to u, well...¯\_(ツ)_/¯

See ya in battlefield. I hope that I dont need to play in BS+WC+EE, it sucks.

/bsoe.

Edited by rhaegar

14 minutes ago, rhaegar said:

Your party is the most active in our whole prime time. Theres no excuses. 2-3 days ago, u werent using any spy and got rekt. iKooDee CP got rekt even rushing into us, with a lot of mobs in our back no one died. So, who has the shit parties? And tbh, when ur ally go ToI, u guys go with almost everyone who wants to farm in ToI. Am I wrong?

Is not my fault when my ally wants to go ToI and Its not my business if u dont have enough ppl at ur prime to defend spot. 

I have no reason to talk shit here, only the truth. If truth means shit to u, well...¯\_(ツ)_/¯

/bsoe.

If you or anyone choose to leave town with mixed or boxed party, its their fault and their choice to do so, is all I'm saying. 
We lost that pvp you mention because of that but you don't see any of us on forums or anywhere using boxes as excuses. It was our fault, as it was your fault for coming 4-5 times without spy and getting caught unaware. The difference is that you come here and say you had a mixed/box party with no spy as if that makes it not to be your own fault. 

Suck it up and fix your own mistakes instead of trying to make other people look bad when they were obviously better than you.

2 hours ago, rhaegar said:

/bsoe.

I support u my dear nigga xD

• Haha 1

On 22/12/2017 at 1:04 PM, elfyyy said:

If you or anyone choose to leave town with mixed or boxed party, its their fault and their choice to do so, is all I'm saying. 
We lost that pvp you mention because of that but you don't see any of us on forums or anywhere using boxes as excuses. It was our fault, as it was your fault for coming 4-5 times without spy and getting caught unaware. The difference is that you come here and say you had a mixed/box party with no spy as if that makes it not to be your own fault. 

Suck it up and fix your own mistakes instead of trying to make other people look bad when they were obviously better than you.

Pff, okay, U won.

Next.

On 22/12/2017 at 3:15 PM, mrphrenetic said:

I support u my dear nigga xD

I love u, f@g. Come back for us(me)!!!