[Discuss] Heroes of the Talking Island

2 minutes ago, FryderykChopin said:

This is absolutely unforgivable.

Only way to redeem yourself is to make a Valentine's Event soon ^_^

We will :)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

@Koll

How you see that my bot program cant decide what mob to attack?You were there trying to see my targets?You were there seeing if there was any mob behinf me?My char make way different loops every time i click on sides.If there was a mob on the other side he would go the same route over and over again.

@Koll give a proof dude .. Give me a proof.. I want to see 1 video .. with that guy who is botting. you keep every video in your files. send us one video . i want to see that video 

I dont know what is funnier: King's excuses or his monkey squad who try to defend him ..

But they are right about 2 things :Oppa's cp botting and CHN clown fiesta at SV everyday

Lets play game, spot one difference.

Before KingBottaki was revealed:

3 hours ago, iMTR said:

About my ban.There is a video
I asked about gm to hear my opinion and they didnt.There is a big missunderstanding on that and nobody want to hear it.I just say it without any drama and anyone can keep what he want in his mind.In this position igot stucked in ground(geodata bug propably,many times i went to use chain and the mobs even they were straight to me the chat wrote"Cannot see target",confirm it please) like you stuck on aden castle.You can see every second it pass that i click on different directions and my char change side every time i click.In the end i used chain strike on a mob to get unlocked like you get unlock every time you stuck on aden castle.Nobody wanted to hear my view and i got banned.No drama or anything guys this was my view.I know the truth.GMs inspected me almost every day for 70 days.I even have a conversation with Koll about that.I just wanted to express my view on that.Its very sad because i know the truth but this happens-life is not fair for everyone.

After he got revealed by Koll:

27 minutes ago, iMTR said:

YOU WAITED 2 YEARS TO ADMIT IT ARENT YOU?ALL THIS YEARS LIES AND LIES AND WHEN YOU COULDNT AVOID IT YOU SAY IN YOUR MIND " OK LETS ADMIT IT TO SAVE SOME SHITS".RETARDS

@Koll Explain me why i got banned?You said me about having 2 mobs on target and i reject it immideatly with proofs.Tell me whats next.

@Koll Youu could solve this problem in no time and u know it, uknow he wasnt boting. But u got paid by chinas that they wantef to go 80lvl 1st as they told him in pm by the time the were locking him down with hordes of people. we all know it is set up stop fooling us.

Just now, iMTR said:

@Koll Explain me why i got banned?You said me about having 2 mobs on target and i reject it immideatly with proofs.Tell me whats next.

Ban on your destro.

@Koll maybe you need to check again that video because i see clearly his char to try to going in different lacations... is in not in the wall is in the nowhere 
send us your video bro i want to see your video where that guy he is botting 

Dont speak to the trash modoy he try to break the conversation to lose concetration.
@Koll Dont avoid my answer.I reject the 2 mobs target with proofs.Tell me the reason i got ban

Some server historian please enlighten me, since I'm months old here

I'm looking for the biggest joke of the server, did I come to the right place?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, iMTR said:

I'm still saying that it was 2 mobs. This screen + video just showing that you wasn't stuck and wasn't trying to move in different locations. Because in video you moving in same path, but for me you telling that you stuck and was trying to move in different locations.

Just now, Koll said:

I'm still saying that it was 2 mobs. This screen showing + video just showing that you wasn't stuck and wasn't trying to move in different locations. Because in video you moving in same path, but for me you telling that you stuck and was trying to move in different locations.

The character do not moving in the same path.Its clear anyone with a couple of eyes can see it.It go sometimes further some times not,some times go to the side of the wall sometimes to the other side.If there was 2 mobs it would go in the same 180* route every time.

14 minutes ago, axzp said:

pls dont underestimate our inteligence we play on a server u re-respawned BAIUM AND RETELEPORTED US UP CUZ U CANT EVEN hundle ur java packs.pls dude be a better gm instead of tring to prove that u do ur job

There is nothing wrong with that, it how it should be. 

2 minutes ago, elfyyy said:

Some server historian please enlighten me, since I'm months old here

I'm looking for the biggest joke of the server, did I come to the right place?

This is vol. 1, If you put "Kingbottaki vol.2" in srearch, you can find vol.2, this discussion topic is vol.3

http://l2classic.club/forum/topic/15218-kingbottaki/

Edited by MoDoy

@Koll The character do not moving in the same path.Its clear anyone with a couple of eyes can see it.It go sometimes further some times not,some times go to the side of the wall sometimes to the other side.If there was 2 mobs it would go in the same 180* route every time.
Whats this that forced you to ban me without any hesitation.Tell me.

Just now, iMTR said:

The character do not moving in the same path.Its clear anyone with a couple of eyes can see it.It go sometimes further some times not,some times go to the side of the wall sometimes to the other side.If there was 2 mobs it would go in the same 180* route every time.

You see on video that left mob moving. Same with every mob. You going in same path and futher or not is only based on your PC and packet send. 

27 minutes ago, pistolas said:

were are you from bro?   

IMTR:from england I am 60-years old and I have alot time to play 

xDxD 

RIP KingBotaki :] miss u 

8 minutes ago, Koll said:

vkjRCFoySJ2wbZWnCR1C-Q.png

Now check video again please. 

Just for info, If youy stuck in NPC, or summons or mounts. You are not moving on your screen. 

Just find its funny in some stuff here think that video showing something illegal. Just like ban someone for RMT if he will put text selling adena on the screen.