Sign in to follow this  
anderver

THIS IS RESTART (today in 17-50)

GUYS ..... How much can you already? ENOUGH already these restarts ... When they already zaochatsya? Sitting! The Republic of Belarus appeared, we took it. RESTART HAPPENED IN 2 MINUTES. THEN MORE ONE. AND WHEN THE SERVER WAS INCLUDED, CHINA GOT UP RB. YOU'VE GOT. WE STAND ON THE RESPAUN ALL DAY !!!
  And because of your restarts, we can not play normally. enough already .... enough .. You are bored already .... Dismiss your administrators stupid. THIS IS SIMPLY CHOWER ALREADY.

16 minutes ago, Koll said:

Second restart was needed to install new dll on live server.

You have 1000 restarts every day. for 1000 dll you bet! are you kidding?

1 minute ago, anderver said:

No. Today was installed one after crash, server started with autorestarted and was turned off to install new dll.

30 minutes ago, anderver said:

i was fishing since yesterday night until today late evening, no crash, when i got home there was crash - i dont mind :))

47 minutes ago, Koll said:

No. Today was installed one after crash, server started with autorestarted and was turned off to install new dll.

it's just that these restarts really got bored (((please solve the problem.) Make some gifts for the players (EXP scrolls or , bress or something else.) Go to the meeting with us ... we are tolerating .. :)

1 minute ago, anderver said:

it's just that these restarts really got bored (((please solve the problem.) Make some gifts for the players (EXP scrolls or , bress or something else.) Go to the meeting with us ... we are tolerating .. :)

We have few ideas about it. But first need Manton to check all his code and fix problem part...

16 hours ago, Koll said:

We have few ideas about it. But first need Manton to check all his code and fix problem part...

I'm because of the restart ... in vain I used the rune 100%: (((. Please be kind if you can give all players a rune of 100% .2 hours that. Thank you