Sign in to follow this  
FryderykChopin

"quality of life" improvement - Moon Knight quest

When you try to take the quest with char after 2nd transfer quest, it says it can only be taken by chars 25+ (no word on "you're too high for this" or anything).

I'm not sure how it works on offi, but regardless could you please remove the apparent 40+ restriction? The quest gives only that one armor which can't be sold and I imagine most people trash it once they get the C armor, but it's literally priceless for us collectors ^_^

3 hours ago, Ryok said:

moon.jpg

If you mean the "Level" part then it holds no reference value as this range only serves as "recommended" level, not as a restriction:

5nwys0.png

^Works on any level. It also doesn't say anything about "restrictions", which means following strictly the Wiki informations - and that's really the only information we can work with right now - it is supposed to work for everyone.

But as I said before, whether it is a bug or not doesn't really play a big part here, because:

1) if it isn't a bug, then it's pure "quality of life" improvement for us collectors
2) If it is a bug, then nobody - besides us collectors - really cares because most newbies just take the quest for free D armor pre-40 and for 40+ it doesn't really hold much value. Maybe the small MP regen bonus could be nice for some newbies who play solo and for some reason forgot to do the quest, and can't afford BW yet. But I understand that these players really represent marginal percentage, so as I said before - it's a QOL improvement aimed at us collectors.

@Koll @Manton pls, don't forget about us collectors :(

Edited by FryderykChopin

7 hours ago, FryderykChopin said:

When you try to take the quest with char after 2nd transfer quest, it says it can only be taken by chars 25+ (no word on "you're too high for this" or anything).

I'm not sure how it works on offi, but regardless could you please remove the apparent 40+ restriction? The quest gives only that one armor which can't be sold and I imagine most people trash it once they get the C armor, but it's literally priceless for us collectors ^_^

Will remove restriction.

• Thanks 1