Sign in to follow this  
ProGressive

NonFactors

5 hours ago, MoDoy said:

several equivalent pts in clan and they both want the spot and nobody wants to give up, they simply solve it by fighting and stronger keeps the spot

If you are speaking without sarcasm and that's how you now interacting in this clan/ally/side....  I'm so happy that I left it:D

Edited by Black Sails

2 minutes ago, Black Sails said:

If you are speaking without sarcasm and that's how you now interacting in this clan/ally/side....  I'm so happy that I left it:D

we came to spot, there was nobody, popped up xp scrolls, he came, asked for 50/50 share spot, told him we popped xp scrolls so we cannot share the spot, he started to train half of the spot so i took the mobs from him, thing he killed me is just fine, idk why people make such a big deal out of it, i mean, ofc it would have consequences right (e.g. it would be justified if we did same next time on similar situation), but thats it, as i said, pvping for spot happens even between clan members, i dont see why it is wrong? thats why l2 is such a cool game, you can pvp/pk whoever you want, not faction based game like wow where if someone is acting stupid you cannot do anything about it if he is from same faction :P 

On 11.04.2018 at 12:32 AM, ProGressive said:

NonFactors looking for leader, to lead Politics in clan, and a president to make politics with other clans. 

With all info and gaming experience write here. 

About rewards we will speak personally.

Where is legiana btw?

1 hour ago, Poseidon said:

Where is legiana btw?

As far as i know nobody has attachment to that guy from NF. I have an idea who might know but he is not playing on club either.