Sign in to follow this  
Khaine

ban? for low in teamwieber?

Hello i wass try to solve a friend problem for try to login and i got ban i just start here form 1 weekk ago can you try to sole me this asap pls it seems to be some kind mistrake i just log in teamwieber in another pc for check my mate login and i got perma ban 

my acc is lvl 26 my nick name is : LKhaine

9 minutes ago, Khaine said:

Hello i wass try to solve a friend problem for try to login and i got ban i just start here form 1 weekk ago can you try to sole me this asap pls it seems to be some kind mistrake i just log in teamwieber in another pc for check my mate login and i got perma ban 

my acc is lvl 26 my nick name is : LKhaine

[2018-05-31 22:32:08] Illegal action detected[Adrenalin][17][C:\Users\MoRe\Desktop\l2bot2] - User[lKhaine][***********] Account[********][*********] HWID[C41B7AB64E8446936099C3EFAB67AC00]

• Haha 1

it wass not me with bot it semms this guys wass using 3thrd program man i dont use bot in game i wass login teamwieber only 

yUoiphW.gif

VPN would not give you false bot detection. Teamviewer also does nothing I use it myself.

The chance that you were not trying to bot is less than 1% here.

i was try to help on cp member in tw to try to log cuzz he was having issues for login you can say whatever you want i already explain the situation

7 minutes ago, Khaine said:

i was try to help on cp member in tw to try to log cuzz he was having issues for login you can say whatever you want i already explain the situation

its fine u can bot up to 26 by tomorrow morning anyway.

He had problem with login because of bot detected, so you simply logged at the same PC.... Problem is, that here is not rules followed strictly, so you will not get ban for using 3rd side program, but for owning the 3rd side code.

Edited by Aja69

well that a good logic argument aja69 i send one ticket and one guy also help me with another tickt hope to get some reply

Edited by Khaine

13 hours ago, Khaine said:

well that a good logic argument aja69 i send one ticket and one guy also help me with another tickt hope to get some reply

or..... start new character and don't use bot this time.... get 26 lvl is faster then sending tickets and waiting for something, don't you think. 

• Thanks 1

Hello good afternoon, I wanted to inform you that a friend's account has been banned due to the use of the program. He started a few days ago and we have been helping him and playing together and he has not used anything strange. the name of the character is iKamus him is lvl 48

• Confused 1

On 6/1/2018 at 12:52 AM, BlackJack said:

mb it was ur cousin

Nahh, it was his nephew

Edited by Olialia

hahahah nice to see funny comunity at least you are not toxic like the one from who i came from :D:D i came from mid rates pvp h5 and we decide to breath a little nice to meet you all

btw i dont cry for the lvl i wass with some wepaons there but dont worry im not the kind of emo quit style for ban or any other reason :D

Edited by Khaine
  • Like 1