MoDoy

World Blood Donor Day

Today (14.6.) is blood donators day, so if you cannot be donator in game, you can go and be donator in real life and do some good deed meanwhile ^_^ 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, MoDoy said:

Today (14.6.) is blood donators day, so if you cannot be donator in game, you can go and be donator in real life and do some good deed meanwhile ^_^ 

Are you sarcastic ?  What is the correlation between donation in game and blood donation? You do not donate in game, do you donate blood ?

5 hours ago, MoDoy said:

Ok, my PK char is ready for accepting blood :-)

5 hours ago, MoDoy said:

nice, so today is my birthday and im honorable blood donator at my place (so far donated over 6 liters (14 times 450ml each)) so double win for me :) 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Black Sails said:

Are you sarcastic ?  What is the correlation between donation in game and blood donation? You do not donate in game, do you donate blood ?

image.png.3128556ccfc12b8ab0083bddc271a30c.png

yea, i definitely meant that if you dont donate in game you are blood donor and if you are blood donor you cannot spend single euro on game, EXACTLY, at least someone got my points

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MoDoy said:

image.png.3128556ccfc12b8ab0083bddc271a30c.png

yea, i definitely meant that if you dont donate in game you are blood donor and if you are blood donor you cannot spend single euro on game, EXACTLY, at least someone got my points

Your 5 yo kid joke went exactly as you show it on you drawing. Actually.... 1) donating blood saves lives! 2) You play on this server 20h per day, didn't spend a penny to support it and you make fun of it. Great joke kid!

PS I underspend it was your reaction on this 

but donations is good for the server and if you don't do it do not brag about it

Edited by Black Sails

52 minutes ago, Black Sails said:

Your 5 yo kid joke went exactly as you show it on you drawing. Actually.... 1) donating blood saves lives! 2) You play on this server 20h per day, didn't spend a penny to support it and you make fun of it. Great joke kid!

PS I underspend it was your reaction on this 

but donations is good for the server and if you don't do it do not brag about it

1) i know it does, i got to know its international blood donor day when i went to donate blood myself this morning, and since i know many people play here, even if just 2-3 ppl decided to go donate blood today or tomorrow coz of this, it will be success
2) i sleep like 16h a day, its impossible to play 20h a day. eventho i didnt spend penny on this server, i pretty much did more for this serevr than ppl who donated over 200 euros, but maybe you are incapable to comprehend that server can profit from some other stuff rather than money itself (and eventho i didnt donate money directly, i still had over 30 euro on my game account which i got from adena, but someone had to donate to get those adena, so its pretty much same as if i had donated ;)

PS: you dont understand anything, as my post came before actual Kse's post about donation bonus, but as long as it keeps you happy to try to flame be, be my guest ^_^ go donators go!

image.thumb.png.3fda94ba3127f6958da9218317a74f4f.png

Guys, tomorrow(16th) is the International Day of the African Child https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Day_of_the_African_Child

Don't forget to adopt a little Somalian kid as I did this morning. Little Bafetimbi Ogbonna plays Lineage with me on his Spellsinger using the nickname Alm0st. He stuns ABG on a daily basis using his awesome spellsinger skillset! The best part about this is that I don't put my reputation on the line because he does all the dirty work for me. Also at difficult times I make him sit next to me and spam the CP potion key binding on my keyboard. 

Don't hesitate, adopt an African Kid now.

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, SemenArsonist said:

Guys, tomorrow(16th) is the International Day of the African Child https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Day_of_the_African_Child

Don't forget to adopt a little Somalian kid as I did this morning. Little Bafetimbi Ogbonna plays Lineage with me on his Spellsinger using the nickname Alm0st. He stuns ABG on a daily basis using his awesome spellsinger skillset! The best part about this is that I don't put my reputation on the line because he does all the dirty work for me. Also at difficult times I make him sit next to me and spam the CP potion key binding on my keyboard. 

Don't hesitate, adopt an African Kid now.

kys

• Like 1