tenkamenka

basic questions about the server

6 minutes ago, tenkamenka said:

One more thing. Which tank do you recommend? I dont know which one will be good. I had a dark avenger and I loved it but I think about a shilien knight too.

DA is stupid broken on classic, SK is rly good. The other 2 tanks are kinda meh, cuze they are just tanks, the two mentioned can also kill people.

Sorry for repeating, but I will ask again, because my comment had to be approved and during that time a number of people has replied, what made my comment irrelevant (no one is reading first posts).

5 hours ago, s1lenc3 said:

What are the most needed classes at the moment? I want to start, but I dont want to play class which is not needed (or there's more than enough players that have already chosen it) in parties and/or waste hours while searching for one.

Edit: By the way, do you still need books/amulets to learn skills?

47 minutes ago, s1lenc3 said:

Sorry for repeating, but I will ask again, because my comment had to be approved and during that time a number of people has replied, what made my comment irrelevant (no one is reading first posts).

You will find easy party with anything but daggers and maybe a healer that is not a summoner until the healer reaches 55+ or so to join aoe parties. Yes books are drop and some are pretty shit to get since they have 1/10000 drop chance.

Edited by BlackJack
  • Like 1

For tank, blackjack got it right. DA is stupidly broken but SK is very good too. SKs will become incredible when people start reaching level 80 and they get Mass Lightning Strike. But that's far off so it doesn't really matter. 

As for needed classes, let me think. The hot classes at the moment are DA, ES, PR, Necromancer and lately Tyrant. A class needed on every cp is Warlord because they have a shitton of stuns and can aoe stun from range. They are extremely effective on both PvE and PvP just stunning anything that moves. Other than that, the server lacks Overlords, Warcryers Swordsingers and Bishops. The last two can fit on practically every form of cp, so finding a cp that needs one should not be too hard. 

15 hours ago, tenkamenka said:

Thank you for the help maybe some point i'll be writing to you :) but what do you mean by bow? So if i'm a mage i dont need it right? And why a bow is so important for a non bow user character?

recorded right now just for you, mele raid boss :)

Edited by Cyane

On 8/30/2018 at 4:54 AM, Cyane said:

recorded right now just for you, mele raid boss :)

Yeah now i understand it :) btw could you tell me which summoner is the best? you guys said that the summoner is good beacuse he never runs out of mana and he could heal. and one more thing, what's your opinion about gladiator as first character because my friend cant choose between summoner and gladi (just on this server, he played a gladiator before). 

2 hours ago, tenkamenka said:

Yeah now i understand it btw could you tell me which summoner is the best? you guys said that the summoner is good beacuse he never runs out of mana and he could heal. and one more thing, what's your opinion about gladiator as first character because my friend cant choose between summoner and gladi (just on this server, he played a gladiator before). 

1.pony

2. Gladis are fine, they aren't the best, but they aren't shit either. You have range stun compared to other chronicles which is nice. But you lack limits like destro/tyrant. They are strong on small scale pvp, but on huge scale they are very mana dependant as most melee classes.

could you guys tell me what is the best way for earning money at the beginning to buy D grade and later C grade items? maybe I have to do some quest or something else? are there any good repeatable quest which give some adena? this low rate leveling/playing is a bit new for me :/ i usually played at 20-30x server so if someone can give me some information i'll be happy :)

28 minutes ago, tenkamenka said:

could you guys tell me what is the best way for earning money at the beginning to buy D grade and later C grade items? maybe I have to do some quest or something else? are there any good repeatable quest which give some adena? this low rate leveling/playing is a bit new for me i usually played at 20-30x server so if someone can give me some information i'll be happy

Fishing when you are not playing, farming PoB's, usually tho the big money makers to catch up is during events. When an event comes  you will make a lot of adena.

4 minutes ago, tenkamenka said:

what PoB means? btw is a D grade weapon iportant or save money for C grade?

Pob is proof of blood 

A good idea to make adena at the beginning is to teleport to silent valley(via aden gatekeeper) and pickup the adena dropped there by monsters killed by other players. A lot of people are farming there and many of them are using macros to farm, leaving dropped adena/items on the ground. You can pick them up since they don't bother to do it themselves. It provides a good and steady income which helps a lot at the beginning. Also the mobs are not aggressive meaning that you can walk around without them attacking you. 

48 minutes ago, tenkamenka said:

guys are you know how much time until i get the auction house item what i bought?

Up to 48 hours i think.