Sign in to follow this  
MusulmoN

L2 Summer Action

So, as you know i have break for a couple of months from L2,so i have just a little free time to create a video from summer action.

P.s in some parts i think there is a vegas render problems,i will check this a soon as possible, make a 1080 quallity enjoy the video and wait the next episode.Bye bye

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

the pm without context, love it now i know how you guys could always find me in all that mess in fights no matter how much i tried to hide away from you (rizos was always wondering how come i always die in fight ), well played

some tips - not sure if intended, but you always forget to recast dead eye, also i would avoid using it in low scale pvps like 9vs9, next thing start using enter chat, it will help you eventually (eventho it might suck at start), learning how to use how to move with "S" also helps a lot in archer gameplay so your mouse can stay permanently on the targets instead of moving it on bottom of screen just so you can step back

47 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

the pm without context, love it now i know how you guys could always find me in all that mess in fights no matter how much i tried to hide away from you (rizos was always wondering how come i always die in fight ), well played

some tips - not sure if intended, but you always forget to recast dead eye, also i would avoid using it in low scale pvps like 9vs9, next thing start using enter chat, it will help you eventually (eventho it might suck at start), learning how to use how to move with "S" also helps a lot in archer gameplay so your mouse can stay permanently on the targets instead of moving it on bottom of screen just so you can step back

yeah about Dead eye i agree,im angry too.

51 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

about Dead eye i agree,im angry too.

51 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

2 minutes ago, MusulmoN said:

Dont use S, bind S on spacebar, like that u will use your left tumb and will have fingers for skills. 

21 minutes ago, MusulmoN said:

20 minutes ago, MusulmoN said:

19 minutes ago, MusulmoN said:

Very angry ?

17 minutes ago, ProGressive said:

Dont use S, bind S on spacebar 

Rly? Why not bind spacebar on S? 

Maybe i saw reason your holiday. I didnt see nothing interesting for me. Gank on pt exping on cycling macro, biggers numbers vs BB, if you lost pvp, u cut it. But still better than dont make video. 

3 hours ago, Stiba007 said:

Very angry ?

Rly? Why not bind spacebar on S? 

Maybe i saw reason your holiday. I didnt see nothing interesting for me. Gank on pt exping on cycling macro, biggers numbers vs BB, if you lost pvp, u cut it. But still better than dont make video. 

I mean mowing backwards use on spacebar. Like this u can use left hand all 4 fingers. If u use on S max u can do is 3 fingers and small one only for push to talk on TS. So it leaves u with two fingers.

I already gave 50% of win rate to all support/kite classes. Just try to play with moving back on spacebar, especially bishops, u will feel difference. 

@elfyyy Because u slacking im giving your secrets to enemies, maybe it will help them

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, ProGressive said:

I mean mowing backwards use on spacebar. Like this u can use left hand all 4 fingers. If u use on S max u can do is 3 fingers and small one only for push to talk on TS. So it leaves u with two fingers.

I already gave 50% of win rate to all support/kite classes. Just try to play with moving back on spacebar, especially bishops, u will feel difference. 

@elfyyy Because u slacking im giving your secrets to enemies, maybe it will help them

unless they are serious about improving their gameplay, it wont help them, half of the people i see are playing without enter chat/bindings ( which is hella annoying to switch to, as you start randomly using skills everytime when you start to type), thus they cannot use S on spacebar

3 hours ago, MoDoy said:

unless they are serious about improving their gameplay, it wont help them, half of the people i see are playing without enter chat/bindings ( which is hella annoying to switch to, as you start randomly using skills everytime when you start to type), thus they cannot use S on spacebar

Well improving 3 small things, makes u already stronger.

Like blue skill on wc  

Just now, ProGressive said:

Well improving 3 small things, makes u already stronger.

Like blue skill on wc  

i know, but most people are too comfortable to change gameplay (coz once you switch to it you suck way too much coz you are not used to it, so you end up switching back anyway)

On 8/30/2018 at 1:19 AM, MusulmoN said:

P.s in some parts i think there is a vegas render problems,i will check this a soon as possible, make a 1080 quallity

you are welcome

rune - Copy.jpg

rune.jpg

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Poseidon said:

you are welcome

rune - Copy.jpg

rune.jpg

yeah i found some info about today,and tryied in my first 2 minutes of second Part, it worked with render,so part 2 next week

2 hours ago, MusulmoN said:

yeah i found some info about today,and tryied in my first 2 minutes of second Part, it worked with render,so part 2 next week

Are u sure first pvp from summer? I think kumichi left after may ended  

19 hours ago, ProGressive said:

Are u sure first pvp from summer? I think kumichi left after may ended  

Read again Paulius. April-June

Edited by MusulmoN

On 8/30/2018 at 10:31 PM, MoDoy said:

i know, but most people are too comfortable to change gameplay (coz once you switch to it you suck way too much coz you are not used to it, so you end up switching back anyway)

tell me about it, i must be the only guy worldwide that still plays dota with legacy keybinds.

47 minutes ago, Pepon said:

tell me about it, i must be the only guy worldwide that still plays dota with legacy keybinds.

ROFL NOOB

Change to qwer gave me at least 1000mmr

Edited by Yomana

On 8/30/2018 at 10:53 AM, ProGressive said:

proud to see you spreading the word of reason to the plebs ?

2 hours ago, elfyyy said:

proud to see you spreading the word of reason to the plebs ?

Tired of seeing this non quality gameplays. 

L2 is one of the most simpliest games, u just need to bind keys good or to buy mouse with 8 buttons