MusulmoN

L2 Summer Action Part 2

39 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

i will reveal some small secrets, anyway it's the end of saviors update. as for me, sand bomb is very usefull. the problem was that heavy set was more efficient back then.

right now, when light sets are coming back, SB has good chances to be usable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CexK9R-NEck

its not secret, i even asked rizos like month ago about learning it for sake of olympiad vs aa classes, but to say its useful? holy sh1t, no. the reason behind that evading on video is solely UE, as you dont even have sand bomb lvl 2 (and lets face it, -4 accuracy is almost not visible, same as +3 accuracy toggle on archers)

EVEN if it was as useful as you think it is, its still not skill you want to use on dagger in anything except 1vs1, same like slow on PR

Edited by MoDoy

PR is all about to do max dmg and kill target ASAP,when we have HE in pt he's job tu stun and thats it,its not pr job,exept you going 9x9 in some situations or 1x1,and again i repeat all about pr is fatal->single arrow 2-3x->fatal.

4 hours ago, MoDoy said:

its not secret, i even asked rizos like month ago about learning it for sake of olympiad vs aa classes, but to say its useful? holy sh1t, no. the reason behind that evading on video is solely UE, as you dont even have sand bomb lvl 2 (and lets face it, -4 accuracy is almost not visible, same as +3 accuracy toggle on archers)

EVEN if it was as useful as you think it is, its still not skill you want to use on dagger in anything except 1vs1, same like slow on PR

Oh, boy...do u know how evasion works? Even minus 4 accuracy matters in combo with ue. U act like SB had to make you imba, but it doesnt. Each boost consists of many little bonuses, which in total make you dangerous. Ofc its not for mass pvp, but i dont care about m.pvp.

1 hour ago, MusulmoN said:

PR is all about to do max dmg and kill target ASAP,when we have HE in pt he's job tu stun and thats it,its not pr job,exept you going 9x9 in some situations or 1x1,and again i repeat all about pr is fatal->single arrow 2-3x->fatal.

Ok, bro. Peace to your house.

Edited by Poseidon

2 hours ago, Poseidon said:

Oh, boy...do u know how evasion works? Even minus 4 accuracy matters in combo with ue. U act like SB had to make you imba, but it doesnt. Each boost consists of many little bonuses, which in total make you dangerous. Ofc its not for mass pvp, but i dont care about m.pvp.

yes, i know how it works and how accuracy compares with evasion, thats why i say your 4 accuracy is irrelevant compared to 25 evasion you get from UE, thats why i said if you were 78 with sand bomb lvl 2, maybe, but have you seen any archer using accuracy toggle for INSANE 3 accuracy? no, and you know why? coz its irrelevant  

5 hours ago, Cyane said:

with heavy and sand bomb lv 74/78, you evade as much as with light set+0/+6 without sand bomb

Nice calculations, dude

3 hours ago, MoDoy said:

yes, i know how it works and how accuracy compares with evasion, thats why i say your 4 accuracy is irrelevant compared to 25 evasion you get from UE, thats why i said if you were 78 with sand bomb lvl 2, maybe, but have you seen any archer using accuracy toggle for INSANE 3 accuracy? no, and you know why? coz its irrelevant  

Cmon, nobody said to use SB like trick/switch for example, if it's near 1st lvl. It's not even discussable. For what to point it out? I wrote clearly - with ue, but on last levels it becomes useful and can be kinda spamable even w/o ue, imho. Plus 2nd ues come. Oh, those glory days ^_^

14 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

Cmon, nobody said to use SB like trick/switch for example, if it's near 1st lvl. It's not even discussable. For what to point it out? I wrote clearly - with ue, but on last levels it becomes useful and can be kinda spamable even w/o ue, imho. Plus 2nd ues come. Oh, those glory days ^_^

chill its was just troll attempt to "use more debuffs" on burst DDs, same like not using slow on PR in pt vs pt or mass pvp, sure olympiad or 1vs1 is different story where even sand bomb is legit skill to use, but outside of it just naaah (tho today on pvps i was using entangles on ppl but iits only coz i couldnt reach them when they are on mounts so i sloe them for tyrants )