Sign in to follow this  
GniTs

OVER 9000!!!!

if i had that damage on dagger, i would probably hang myself :| the sad story when raging force of gladi costs half of mp of backstab, has 600 range, applies hex debuff and makes more damage than TH backstab :D and then new people wonder why there are no daggers on server

but you can look on it optimistically, since you dont hit that hard, at least you dont die from reflect :x

Edited by MoDoy
  • Haha 2

47 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

if i had that damage on dagger, i would probably hang myself :| the sad story when raging force of gladi costs half of mp of backstab, has 600 range, applies hex debuff and makes more damage than TH backstab :D and then new people wonder why there are no daggers on server

but you can look on it optimistically, since you dont hit that hard, at least you dont die from reflect :x

Dude, playing TH is soo underdog, specially when u have no BD in party =(

Please =/

https://l2classic.club/forum/topic/19241-skill-power-bonuses-dont-work-for-dagger-skills

Edited by GniTs

3 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

after such intro i was prepared to see some insane dmg and kills ;)

That one was ultra instinct in defense mode only hahaha

• Haha 1

btw, can any1 tell me how come all the NA pvp videos are in freaking LoA? are those brazilians up to something we EU dont know about?!?

2 hours ago, MoDoy said:

btw, can any1 tell me how come all the NA pvp videos are in freaking LoA? are those brazilians up to something we EU dont know about?!?

are u serious?

noob...