Sign in to follow this  
Ryok

LF CP

ye you read this...

BISHOP(atm is 52lvl XD) lf cp AOE(mages) preferible!

what i looking for.... im lf CP that will not to be a cry CP on 2-9 months and disolve. NO. i want a CP that in 1 year!... i want have EPICS lvls 3(Baium can take a bit longer np i have no hurry)A Grade jew,armor,weap(safe enchant its ok)

What i can offer.... I want play bishop, but is to low... so i can play sorcerer(74) till will grow up the bishop :P and have boxes and toon's for epics ready! READY FOR PVP! with TOP B Items! WITH HANDS TO USE THEM!(AND SOMETIMES IM USING THE FINGERS OF MY FEET! ?)

Prime time GMT+1 20:00-21:00 to 00:00-01:00++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ i have to much time atm XD

for more info pm ingame (ryok,cerer,nerik maybe empowi?) if i dont answer, send a mail ingame with USEFULL INFO!

P.S: i dont like lose my time

Looking for 1 TANK/SWS/BD 1 MAGE(DD)(TOP B/C+++ Weap A?) to farm fast!

58-63 lvl

pm/mail ingame

Edited by Ryok

chars lvl:

BISHOP 5x Sorc 7x PP 70 SE 70 Craft 58 Spoil 4x SWS 5x WL 4x DA 4x EE 2x BD 2x

Edited by Ryok

+1 recommended, just be aware that he might not stand up from floor once he reaches 76 and dies to war unless he gets bress (EE ress not acceptable), considering how much he hates pk system ^_^