Sign in to follow this  
babahmeong

All them question again

Hello same old question here, i just moved from the offi classic and want to tried this server and been reading the forum for some times. Since it's my start, what class should i pick for starter?
1. Spoiler as the forum suggest only good at lv 50+ in enria hell enchanted valley.
2. ES, mage with mana battery

3. PR, DE archer with high damage (i personally loved this class with high damage and crits sounds, but since it's for starter class ofc i need base adena to built the main class)

1 hour ago, babahmeong said:

Hello same old question here, i just moved from the offi classic and want to tried this server and been reading the forum for some times. Since it's my start, what class should i pick for starter?
1. Spoiler as the forum suggest only good at lv 50+ in enria hell enchanted valley.

3. PR, DE archer with high damage (i personally loved this class with high damage and crits sounds, but since it's for starter class ofc i need base adena to built the main class)

Pick what you love to play the most, classic servers are a huge time investment and you should enjoy your time here.

• Thanks 1

To be honest, the Enria spoiling in EV isn't as huge as it used to be - the buyout price dropped quite a bit over time. From the other two chars I'd probably choose the ES because you can play it easily without a buffer - for archer or really any fighter class you'd need an extra box available only for ppl with premium acc, which costs either €10 or roughly 15kk adena, which is fairly easy to farm up on high levels, but extremelly hard on the early levels.

But as BlackJack mentioned, whatever you pick should primarily be a class you enjoy playing :) 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, FryderykChopin said:

To be honest, the Enria spoiling in EV isn't as huge as it used to be - the buyout price dropped quite a bit over time. From the other two chars I'd probably choose the ES because you can play it easily without a buffer - for archer or really any fighter class you'd need an extra box available only for ppl with premium acc, which costs either €10 or roughly 15kk adena, which is fairly easy to farm up on high levels, but extremelly hard on the early levels.

But as BlackJack mentioned, whatever you pick should primarily be a class you enjoy playing :) 

so its more benefiting to obtain adena from  farm/ grinding? if that so i guess i can go with ES

2 hours ago, babahmeong said:

so its more benefiting to obtain adena from  farm/ grinding? if that so i guess i can go with ES

I wouldn't exactly call it 'more benefiting', but it's just not big enough difference to make a spoiler just for the sake of getting rich... In other words, it's not like on older chronicles where makinga spoil automatically meant you get top equip everytime you hit the grade.

Generally the adena is poor regardless of what you do on earlier levels. ES is a fine choice for solo players because you can get carried by summon even if you have poor equip :) 

12 hours ago, babahmeong said:

Unlike offi here we don't have rates cut if you aren't VIP. Also you don't get rates boosted if you have premium account. Premium gives you only ability to log a box. With these in mind, adena shouldn't be a serious issue, but yes spoiler will be a nice way to boost that. 

Archers level very nicely on raid bosses, so after you build a stack with your spoiler can very quickly raise a PR and enjoy those crit sounds).

I would highly recommend to check server services and rules to get a better idea. Such features as scam investigations and class change are gems of this project.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, BizQQuiT said:

Unlike offi here we don't have rates cut if you aren't VIP. Also you don't get rates boosted if you have premium account. Premium gives you only ability to log a box. With these in mind, adena shouldn't be a serious issue, but yes spoiler will be a nice way to boost that.

Archers level very nicely on raid bosses, so after you build a stack with your spoiler can very quickly raise a PR and enjoy those crit sounds).

I would highly recommend to check server services and rules to get a better idea. Such features as scam investigations and class change are gems of this project.

Every rb party looks for summoner as healer ?

• Thanks 1

Unlike the rest, I highly DONT recommend exping via RBs for newbies. Ofc its nice to participate every now and then but if you will focus mostly on them you will realize you hit the 60 lvl and have close to zero adenas... 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Kure said:

Unlike the rest, I highly DONT recommend exping via RBs for newbies. Ofc its nice to participate every now and then but if you will focus mostly on them you will realize you hit the 60 lvl and have close to zero adenas... 

its not the adenas, its the gear, you will be 60 like he said and you will have some crappy weapon and noone is gonna invite you to a party.

• Thanks 1