Sign in to follow this  
kevilicious

NA/EU Clan lf active players!

Hey BigDaddie clan here seeking active NA/EU players. We are 10+ active members who utilize discord. We are very socialable in-game and on discord. We are super supportive and will help any active member out with gear and lvling. Our main recruitment rules are as follows:

- be your main

- be active or provided a reason to be inactive for awhile

- be comfortable with using discord

- kill hdm clan (lol) 

Here are a few classes we could definitely use:

- Active Archers

- SwS

- bishop

- summoners

However we will accept any class as long as you are active on them. We also have an alt clan for any box's or alts you may have. 

Message me here on forums or in-game to FasterDaddie. You can pm or mail if not online.

Edited by kevilicious
  • Like 3

On 10/26/2018 at 10:44 AM, YipMan said:

Good Luck, good to hear there start to be some action on lower lvl's ^^

Thank you. :D It's been a blast so far playing on the server. I'm hoping we can catch more NA classic official players and grow as a team. :D

Hi, Dean here, lv22 Elf wizard and summoner to be. Been played 5 hrs long time ago and returned newly found out all my gear/weapon are expired with only 80k in my bag, Feel struggled because 80k is not enough to buy a wepon and gears. Wonder if you could help? Or should I start a new char? 

I am an experienced player, interested in ES/SWS/EE. Though SWS is painful to lvl up without a party. 

I am in Oceania time zone GMT+12. Can speak moderate English. I am a nice and friendly person =) 

2 hours ago, BimaWen said:

Hi, Dean here, lv22 Elf wizard and summoner to be. Been played 5 hrs long time ago and returned newly found out all my gear/weapon are expired with only 80k in my bag, Feel struggled because 80k is not enough to buy a wepon and gears. Wonder if you could help? Or should I start a new char? I suggest you to make a new char, 22 lvl is not a big deal

I am an experienced player, interested in ES/SWS/EE. Though SWS is painful to lvl up without a party. As sws you can find random party easily either for aoe or raid boss. Just use /partymatching

I am in Oceania time zone GMT+12. Can speak moderate English. I am a nice and friendly person =) 

5 hours ago, BimaWen said:

Hi, Dean here, lv22 Elf wizard and summoner to be. Been played 5 hrs long time ago and returned newly found out all my gear/weapon are expired with only 80k in my bag, Feel struggled because 80k is not enough to buy a wepon and gears. Wonder if you could help? Or should I start a new char? 

I am an experienced player, interested in ES/SWS/EE. Though SWS is painful to lvl up without a party. 

As a active SWS half of serwer will kiss Your ass to play with them xd 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Zellem said:

Speaking Of SWS

ZellemQ8 level 56

i am trying to hit you up Daddy 

Kevin is retired from this game and this clan is in the graveyard, try looking for another clan to fill your needs, there are plenty.

8 hours ago, Jsem said:

Kevin is retired from this game and this clan is in the graveyard, try looking for another clan to fill your needs, there are plenty.

Oh I had a bad cough when I read that 

Thanks for the info