Khavali

Starting Out Here

I've been looking at this server for awhile, and have played off and on at various low rate servers over the past decade. Played retail from OB until C5 when I started to sense the game shifting away from its original feel, and life had me going in other directions as well. 

I'm looking to play Tyrant, my typical go-to, and box it with an SE. Regardless of min/max or what is "best" I'll play the class because of all the nostalgia anyway. Any experienced Orcs here who care to provide their thoughts? 

Thanks in advance for any comments. 

Im new too this sever as well, as I can see know, where is a lot of tyrants, they can do great solo with box buffer and everyone AOE random party will take them as well. They are comfortable to play.

idk about se actually, I think PP would be much more better... haste lvl 2, bers.. vampiric rage as I know sucks in classic.

30 minutes ago, Missavrora said:

Im new too this sever as well, as I can see know, where is a lot of tyrants, they can do great solo with box buffer and everyone AOE random party will take them as well. They are comfortable to play.

idk about se actually, I think PP would be much more better... haste lvl 2, bers.. vampiric rage as I know sucks in classic.

dunno why, but i think SE buffs are better if you will farm sometimes in random aoe party. you dont have only haste for all attack buffs and ofc no gmight. at low lvl you can easy use 1lvl haste from shop.

45 minutes ago, driver said:

dunno why, but i think SE buffs are better if you will farm sometimes in random aoe party. you dont have only haste for all attack buffs and ofc no gmight. at low lvl you can easy use 1lvl haste from shop.

SE is cool also cuze u can solo aoe on some spots.

• Like 1

Thanks for the responses. It appears a Prophet may be the ticket. I think having haste will outweigh the ability to recharge in the long run. And also, I think you're right about VR on classic not being OP like it was in later patches. 

On 10/28/2018 at 8:46 PM, Khavali said:

I've been looking at this server for awhile, and have played off and on at various low rate servers over the past decade. Played retail from OB until C5 when I started to sense the game shifting away from its original feel, and life had me going in other directions as well. 

I'm looking to play Tyrant, my typical go-to, and box it with an SE. Regardless of min/max or what is "best" I'll play the class because of all the nostalgia anyway. Any experienced Orcs here who care to provide their thoughts? 

Thanks in advance for any comments. 

This orc is BEAST here bro. Probably the best chronicle for tyrant since many years. Its usefull everywhere and for everything. PvP, mass pvp, aoe, farm 1 by 1, rbs. Its best at everything ;d. Take a look AND HAVE FUN: 

Edited by Rizos
  • Thanks 1

On 10/31/2018 at 1:46 AM, Rizos said:

This orc is BEAST here bro. Probably the best chronicle for tyrant since many years. Its usefull everywhere and for everything. PvP, mass pvp, aoe, farm 1 by 1, rbs. Its best at everything ;d. Take a look AND HAVE FUN: 

It's definitely not the best of AoE farm..... mages greatly outshine them. But they are still good! Just not best. 

Edit: What..... you attack like a mage. XD XD XD XD Wow Tyrants OP!

Edited by kevilicious

4 minutes ago, kevilicious said:
On 10/31/2018 at 9:46 AM, Rizos said:

It's definitely not the best of AoE farm

It is, if you know how to use it propperly.

7 minutes ago, Kure said:

It is, if you know how to use it propperly.

Well for large scale ABG pulls that we do, our tyrant can't kill nearly as fast or as well as I can on my mage. His AoE has limitations while mine doesn't. Small pulls, sure they can do fine. 

3 minutes ago, kevilicious said:

Well for large scale ABG pulls that we do, our tyrant can't kill nearly as fast or as well as I can on my mage. His AoE has limitations while mine doesn't. Small pulls, sure they can do fine. 

only necro has aoe without target limitations

I was speaking more MP-wise than target-wise tho... since tyrants aoe skills depends much more on P.atk rather than power of skill itself its good to have aoe skills on low lvl so you can cast much more of them in same mp pool

4 minutes ago, Kure said:

only necro has aoe without target limitations

I was speaking more MP-wise than target-wise tho... since tyrants aoe skills depends much more on P.atk rather than power of skill itself its good to have aoe skills on low lvl so you can cast much more of them in same mp pool

oh didn't know that! Cool. Well all mages have an AoE without limitations. Mages get Aura Flash which has no limitations. So does corpse burst from Necros. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kevilicious said:

It's definitely not the best of AoE farm..... mages greatly outshine them. But they are still good! Just not best. 

Edit: What..... you attack like a mage. XD XD XD XD Wow Tyrants OP!

gues u dont know what aoe farm tyrant is capable of. maybe @MoDoy has some video of our latest AOE farms. I can tell you some days ago we farmed TOI aoe and we were kiling faster than hero mage pt

Edit: tyrant aoe scales VERY WELL with p atk. You get 2x more p atk, you hit almost 2x stronger with AOE. So if you have low geared tyrant and low geared mage then mage kills faster, but if you compare some fully stacked tyrant with fully stacked mage then i think sorc>tyrant>rest in aoe, except necro is best for very huge trains.

Edited by Rizos

24 minutes ago, Rizos said:

gues u dont know what aoe farm tyrant is capable of. maybe @MoDoy has some video of our latest AOE farms. I can tell you some days ago we farmed TOI aoe and we were kiling faster than hero mage pt

Edit: tyrant aoe scales VERY WELL with p atk. You get 2x more p atk, you hit almost 2x stronger with AOE. So if you have low geared tyrant and low geared mage then mage kills faster, but if you compare some fully stacked tyrant with fully stacked mage then i think sorc>tyrant>rest in aoe, except necro is best for very huge trains.

honestly i would love to see comparassion with my old party when we had pipiska hero and warpole with that sweet shock blast as a guest. 

On 11/4/2018 at 10:27 PM, Rizos said:

y, i have both toi AoE (9/10) and ABG AoE frapsed with tyrants, eventho the ABG one is kinda like using cheat codes with the end game gear since the AoE scales with p atk (resulting into 1.7kkk xp splitted for 2 guys in party in like 2h time, pretty good powerleveling considering it was made on ~50-60 lvl chars), in ToI clearing of 1 train takes like 50s and takes like 30% of mp from each tyrant without downtime as you can train 9 -> train 10 -> train 9 and mobs are all the time respawned

and as cyane said, over-hit for the win

On 11/4/2018 at 11:27 PM, Rizos said:

i think if you want to know what is better at aoe, you must compare it at all levels/typs of trains etc and make an avarage. i think mages are much better.

• Like 2