Sign in to follow this  
FryderykChopin

Can't see the event NPC

9 hours ago, Nerik said:

WHERE IS MY GIRLFRIEND! IF I BECOME A MONKEY.... IT WILL BE A RLY HARD PROBLEM... CANNOT SEE IT? WHAT ARE U PLAYING? WHAT ARE U DOING? WHAT THE FAK ARE U.....???????

I NEED JUMP TO NEXT STEP!!!!

this post makes as much sense as the following picture does.

bGZyaYi.jpg

12 hours ago, SemenArsonist said:

this post makes as much sense as the following picture does.

bGZyaYi.jpg

I HAVE A BETTER WEAPON AND MUCH MORE EXPERIENCE!

On 10/29/2018 at 12:46 PM, FryderykChopin said:

Hi, I've updated my client but I can't find the event NPCs - I've tried the Giran Harbor and some towns but they just don't appear. Also I haven't dropped any event item yet but maybe I'm just unlucky, will try more :) 

If you need more info my specs are: Mac OS 7.6.1, Motorola 68030 @16 MHz, 4 MB memory, all drivers updated, hopefully it helps.

fixed after next update (thanks god for those rewards, no forced to farm the event )

https://l2classic.club/forum/topic/20290-event-lost-pirates-map/

Just now, Rip said:

I expected pk scrolls :( 

maybe next time buddy, you will need them later on anyway once pve carebears pts come back with next update

4 hours ago, MoDoy said:

fixed after next update (thanks god for those rewards, no forced to farm the event )

https://l2classic.club/forum/topic/20290-event-lost-pirates-map/

Not fixed yet, they said on 19th... The f*** am I supposed to do this weekend, I thought I was farming the event items for 2 weeks already without seeing them

Ty based admins tho ?

3 minutes ago, FryderykChopin said:

Not fixed yet, they said on 19th... The f*** am I supposed to do this weekend, I thought I was farming the event items for 2 weeks already without seeing them

Ty based admins tho ?

thats why i said after next update (i meant restart :/ )

1 hour ago, MoDoy said:

thats why i said after next update (i meant restart :/ )

right, missed that one... The rewards are a bit 2k15 for a ultramassive double 3rd anniversary + Halloween event tho :/

1 hour ago, FryderykChopin said:

right, missed that one... The rewards are a bit 2k15 for a ultramassive double 3rd anniversary + Halloween event tho :/

it's okay, they are saving the big guns for christmas. i hope...

Sign in to follow this