Sign in to follow this  
FryderykChopin

Can't see the event NPC

Hi, I've updated my client but I can't find the event NPCs - I've tried the Giran Harbor and some towns but they just don't appear. Also I haven't dropped any event item yet but maybe I'm just unlucky, will try more :) 

If you need more info my specs are: Mac OS 7.6.1, Motorola 68030 @16 MHz, 4 MB memory, all drivers updated, hopefully it helps.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Destabilomaterializacja said:

I slept too many hours? What event? O_o

5 hours ago, etze said:

eh? what event? did i miss something?

3 years annivesary, of course there is some kind of event, just some strange bug preventing it from showing... Admins pls

Also I haven't seen the event announcements, maybe some ISP issue or something? I don't see it in the 'events' section, perhaps it's somewhere else?

Edited by FryderykChopin
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, FryderykChopin said:

3 years annivesary, of course there is some kind of event, just some strange bug preventing it from showing... Admins pls

Also I haven't seen the event announcements, maybe some ISP issue or something? I don't see it in the 'events' section, perhaps it's somewhere else?

dayum, you missed it :( more luck next year https://l2classic.club/forum/topic/20197-double-expsp-weekend/?tab=comments#comment-142179

6 hours ago, SemenArsonist said:

You now remember the rabbit event and the one random greek who got the only cloak.

The jealousness still doesn't let me sleep at night... The best damn cloak this server has ever seen and it goes to some Leonidas instead of me... This bitter earth ?

3 hours ago, FryderykChopin said:

The jealousness still doesn't let me sleep at night... The best damn cloak this server has ever seen and it goes to some Leonidas instead of me... This bitter earth ?

It's okay, at least you got 15 different tiger event cloaks

Still bugged for me... Also I farmed for almost a week and haven't dropped a single event item, so you might want to check the event item drop rates also :) 

I mean, is this offiko? No event beyond the double XP week for 3rd anniversary? ?

Anyone else having trouble with Helloween event? Killed 10k mobs - zero event items

1 hour ago, NWD said:

Anyone else having trouble with Helloween event? Killed 10k mobs - zero event items

Same issue here, but I think I know what it's caused with - there're both 3rd annivesary and Halloween events going on at the same time, so the event drops disturb each other. @Sano try to pause one of the events and we'll see if the event items start dropping :) 

1 hour ago, FryderykChopin said:

Same issue here, but I think I know what it's caused with - there're both 3rd annivesary and Halloween events going on at the same time, so the event drops disturb each other. @Sano try to pause one of the events and we'll see if the event items start dropping :) 

It works only on zaken client

seriously now guys, where's the event? i mean come on.. server needs a good event badly

Well, no more holidays or special occasions until Christmas, so unless the admin team wants to create an event for my birthday at the end of the month, you will probably have to wait. 

WTB some happiness to fill the void in my soul after being hyped for Halloween and 3rd anniversary events only to be let down by both.

Price: 2,5k for one or offer

Edited by FryderykChopin

another day i wake up in total excitement only to see no new posts in server's home page ?

#sad

Edited by etze

10 hours ago, etze said:

another day i wake up in total excitement only to see no new posts in server's home page ?

#sad

Keep your spirits high, tommorow is a scheduled restart and anything can happen

#Halloween #3rdAnniversary

WHERE IS MY GIRLFRIEND! IF I BECOME A MONKEY.... IT WILL BE A RLY HARD PROBLEM... CANNOT SEE IT? WHAT ARE U PLAYING? WHAT ARE U DOING? WHAT THE FAK ARE U.....???????

I NEED JUMP TO NEXT STEP!!!!

Edited by Nerik

Sign in to follow this