Sign in to follow this  
Pikar0

Newcomer! :)

Hello everybody im a player of l2 since 2009 probably and i have played  a lot of time and i havent played for like two years.

I want to fell again the nostalgia of playing l2 and since im from spain i think thats the best server to play i see the community is pretty healthy.

I know i want to grind a little bit solo until i get +40 and its a shame since im a player who like to interact with people but its not a big deal.

Also with the Zaken uptade i hope we get a lot of new member there again.

Is there any clan who is recruiting enjoyable people? I would like to have pp to play with.

Thanks all.

I will be a necromancer since i think its a good class to play with or am i wrong? 

Ingame name: Pikar0

It's good time to start now, activity on lower level is really good

You can easily find a random party on 40+ (even 20+ if u have bow for raid boss)

proof:

image.png.ba8f38c44c8e3114adfabfee27a9800c.png

And yes, necro is a good class) 

Unfortunately i cant help you with clan but im sure you will find some good one 

Server is lacking active supports right now, there is an over population of dd's but feel free to play whatever you want, just take in consideration that mages have a hard time finding raids.

About population? EU prime is the best right now because you can find raid bosses party everywhere, there are a lot of russians leveling up alts or just new players. And about na prime? Well NA is just dead to me, you can use this time to solo farm or afk fishing.

I consider myself a new comer to, i just have five days playing here and already have my sws 45. Server is good and it seems it get better the higher lvl you are. Try by yourself.

Have fun.

7 hours ago, Fisher said:

Server is lacking active supports right now, there is an over population of dd's but feel free to play whatever you want, just take in consideration that mages have a hard time finding raids.

About population? EU prime is the best right now because you can find raid bosses party everywhere, there are a lot of russians leveling up alts or just new players. And about na prime? Well NA is just dead to me, you can use this time to solo farm or afk fishing.

I consider myself a new comer to, i just have five days playing here and already have my sws 45. Server is good and it seems it get better the higher lvl you are. Try by yourself.

Have fun.

And there is not much rmt russians like fisher.

20 hours ago, ProGressive said:

And there is not much rmt russians like fisher.

Lol, the joke is getting old.

Edited by Fisher

3 hours ago, ProGressive said:

Probably speaking about your nickname

You are just to much old. Your jokes are boring like pokemons suits. Deal with it my lover. 

8 hours ago, Fisher said:

Lol, the joke is getting old.

Mercy for Lithuanias players pls, they have rly hard real life. Winter is coming. ?

10 hours ago, ProGressive said:

Probably speaking about your nickname

I know, rip just told me im using same nick as some famous ru player on GK/Skelth.

7 hours ago, Stiba007 said:

You are just to much old. Your jokes are boring like pokemons suits. Deal with it my lover. 

Mercy for Lithuanias players pls, they have rly hard real life. Winter is coming. ?

LOL

@Pikar0 Welcome mate. As others mentioned , life of a mage is kinda hard. We are not wanted in RB parties. :( But hey , we can do fine on our own , necro and sph got BTM and CDL , so they can xp on their own. Even better , with a recharger like EE or SE , you can xp non stop. Also , you will be able to find AOE parties from 55 lvl at ABG or other locations.

Good luck ! :) 

On 11/23/2018 at 10:31 AM, Stiba007 said:

Oh returing slowly to club?

On 11/27/2018 at 5:17 AM, ProGressive said:

Oh returing slowly to club?

Nope, i was just controled status TT's CH/ epics jewels/ bilions of adenas.

We have fun on other place. Yesterday, my ugly wife Kiam met us, felt us. ?

Cya my mighty CL of NF. ?

2 hours ago, Stiba007 said:

Nope, i was just controled status TT's CH/ epics jewels/ bilions of adenas.

We have fun on other place. Yesterday, my ugly wife Kiam met us, felt us. ?

Cya my mighty CL of NF. ?

@Kim Pics plz

On 11/28/2018 at 12:52 PM, ProGressive said:

@Kim Pics plz

Its not possible and you know it. @Kim cant post pics from 2 reason. 

1) Ban for it

2) Kids CP is still playing here and Kin has fear from mama podla that her teen lover boy will see these drastic pics.

PS: Send me on discord pics with your new pikachu suit and i send you these pics. ?