Sign in to follow this  
JibirilShiro

Yes, another new comer post ;p

I'm currently downloading the client and couple of questions, 

1. What's some of most wanted classes? If I'm guessing going be hard to solo ones.

2. Gear economy good on here, compare to NcSoft?

3. If I have 2 pc's can i dual box or no matter how many I have I still have to pay for it. 

4. I read someone post, if I go Sws will everyone lick my boots to join them?

5. Might go DD whats some few you see that CP wants?

6. Maybe might make BD

7. If I do make Sws is their Clan help with gear not trying to be sound begging just if I'm be soloing better gear then trying solo with low gear. 

Edited by JibirilShiro
more questions

9 hours ago, JibirilShiro said:

I'm currently downloading the client and couple of questions, 

1. What's some of most wanted classes? If I'm guessing going be hard to solo ones.

2. Gear economy good on here, compare to NcSoft?

3. If I have 2 pc's can i dual box or no matter how many I have I still have to pay for it. 

4. I read someone post, if I go Sws will everyone lick my boots to join them?

5. Might go DD whats some few you see that CP wants?

6. Maybe might make BD

7. If I do make Sws is their Clan help with gear not trying to be sound begging just if I'm be soloing better gear then trying solo with low gear. 

1. SWS / BP end game ....... But end game to reach is pain in ass .... Play what make You pleasure, easiest to exp is probably pony.

2. Almost all stuff is cheap

3. 1 account per PC without Premium Account. So 2 PC;s You can free log 2 characters

4. Active SWS ... yes sure... but choose weisly ... best clan who farm raid bosses andd can boots You lvl fast.

5. Dest DD choice now will be Tyrant/Destro becouse they are beasts in next update

6. BD is easier to play than SWS but harder to find CP later on... but still active BD is very precious.

7. Well thats independent choice of any clan / memebrs :P 

Definitely can recommend SWS, you're basically needed everywhere while leveling... SWS and BDs are the most demanded classes right now.

Economy is great, there's actually a deflation in prices which is great for newbies... I remember when for example Doom Plate Armor used to cost 20kk+, now you can find it for under 10kk.

Debating now either Sws or Sps since leveling Sws at 20 is not fun -_- I know long run I'll get partys but think i rarely see anyone around 20's seems with mage staff I'm leveling and killing faster. 

Question since I stop playing live figure I can donate little bit, but don't think I can since I'm from US and don't have option?

1 minute ago, JibirilShiro said:

Debating now either Sws or Sps since leveling Sws at 20 is not fun -_- I know long run I'll get partys but think i rarely see anyone around 20's seems with mage staff I'm leveling and killing faster. 

Question since I stop playing live figure I can donate little bit, but don't think I can since I'm from US and don't have option?

It's not that hard to exp solo on sws until 40lvl also sometimes u can find so rb party. 
For example now:

image.png.4fefaad39b6ef035588391b5dc7fd0bd.png

About payment contact @Koll

Problem I have payment doesn't go through guess I'm have to contact support for this. 

Sws are they good to solo I know their party loved but once in while be  nice to solo?

What level range are more people at? Want to know what level I expect to people kill me for breathing their air.

Are their hella a lot of Sps?

2 minutes ago, JibirilShiro said:

Problem I have payment doesn't go through guess I'm have to contact support for this. 

Sws are they good to solo I know their party loved but once in while be  nice to solo?

What level range are more people at? Want to know what level I expect to people kill me for breathing their air.

Are their hella a lot of Sps?

Just make what makes You pleasure bro xd with mages You can find easy aoe partys... but wont get involved in raid partys ...... unless You make ones xd 

I know I always had this issue choosing \class and sticking with it, live over 10 yrs ago I reroll like 5 times each class was fun to play -_-

Question about auction, Now, Buy, Step    

Is NOW what people are bidding for it?

Is BUY what you can buy right away?

Is Step how much you bid per bidding?

Edited by JibirilShiro
Auction quesiton

On 12/1/2018 at 12:33 PM, JibirilShiro said:

I know I always had this issue choosing \class and sticking with it, live over 10 yrs ago I reroll like 5 times each class was fun to play -_-

Question about auction, Now, Buy, Step    

Is NOW what people are bidding for it?

Is BUY what you can buy right away?

Is Step how much you bid per bidding?

Now is the current price

Buy is the actual buy it now price 

Step is the amount you need to bid for the Now to go up.