Sign in to follow this  
Pendragon

30 people

Too bad i cant post real life photos of other players here but i recomend checking ur CL photo on FB, mby thats who u mean with ur quiz, looks quite similar.

1 hour ago, Rizos said:

Too bad i cant post real life photos of other players here but i recomend checking ur CL photo on FB, mby thats who u mean with ur quiz, looks quite similar.

Hahahaha my mission complete . Triggered ?

P.S. just tell big thanks to your ex/now cp members/firends from ex alliance  i didnt take it from cosmos ?

Edited by Destabilomaterializacja

1 minute ago, Destabilomaterializacja said:

Hahahaha my mission complete . Triggered ?

? You or ur supreme leader?

i guess you, since i managed to make u post in this topic 

4 hours ago, Rizos said:

@Destabilomaterializacjaboiling inside

n08A8NO.jpg

but Supreme Ally Leader Bizqquit forbidded to answer? :D
latest?cb=20180424215709

:D

Edited by Rizos

7 minutes ago, Destabilomaterializacja said:

I was in @work. ? 

But nice camping posts ?

P.S. if you want be a friends on FB cmon send me a invite my bro.

ohh i thought your well informed source of info knows my FB. Mby its not so good source of info then? ?

12 minutes ago, Destabilomaterializacja said:

P.S. just tell big thanks to your ex/now cp members/firends from ex alliance  i didnt take it from cosmos ?

Anyway funny to read this bullsh1t. I see you continue with it since like half year? Never reacted to it cos was like me calling u homeless 70 years old 250 kg smeeling woman - you know, not funny or triggering when not true. Gl with ur further "flames" :D

Just now, Rizos said:

ohh i thought your well informed source of info knows my FB. Mby its not so good source of info then? ?

Anyway funny to read this bullsh1t. I see you continue with it since like half year? Never reacted to it cos was like me calling u homeless 70 years old 250 kg smeeling woman - you know, not funny or triggering when not true. Gl with ur further "flames" :D

I dont know you and your FB - i dont waste time for those kind of actions.

Flames? - i just play your game where you toke facts from cosmos . 

Your mr. Stefan. 

Just now, Destabilomaterializacja said:

I dont know you and your FB - i dont waste time for those kind of actions.

Flames? - i just play your game where you toke facts from cosmos . 

Your mr. Stefan. 

If calling others gipsy or red haired etc without any confirmation in reality is still funny for you then your intellectual devemoplent stopped at the elementary school level. Have fun in your sandbox.

Just now, Rizos said:

If calling others gipsy or red haired etc without any confirmation in reality is still funny for you then your intellectual devemoplent stopped at the elementary school level. Have fun in your sandbox.

Oh im sorry mr. Rizo ? im sad now.

Can we be friends?? 

3 minutes ago, Destabilomaterializacja said:

Oh im sorry mr. Rizo ? im sad now.

Can we be friends?? 

Im sorry for your state aswell..

Sorry i have to refuse, i dont think we could find common topics me as adult Man and you as mentally 7 years old boy, unless you want to talk about elementary school experiences and sand box games.

Sorry but calling other gipsys or red haired doesnt make me laigh :(

Edited by Rizos

12 minutes ago, Rizos said:

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, BizQQuiT said:

PS: you've got new "Unique" clan on server just that these guys were daily trained everything i know and every system/strategy i ever made or brought to clan from reaver "RGRP AT FIREWORKS")

yes sensei, you lost 4 parties of your pupils. I think that's even worse then to loose ally wh