Sign in to follow this  
Pendragon

30 people

1 hour ago, Rizos said:

unknown.png

lul, pose, you can chill more, its not even confirmed we will come back and you already pissing pants, wth :| it should be relaxed game, so dont be stressed

@Pendragon will you stay and play on pony? (i guess its easier to play less relevant class while trying to lead) did nansey take your spot in CP as sph? (if yes, thanks god, 1 cancer less in pvp)

Holy shit what a buttock whooping. V4siukas and Bordiuras each getting procreated in the colon while having Bizqquit's male sexual organ in their mouths. Loved it.

It's okay guys, maybe Bizqquit can ask Koll to ban some more accounts for next siege for investigations on items he doesn't own in any way or form. If you disagree he can present you with a 6 page lawyer manifesto on why everything in perkunas belongs to him. Maybe then you can win a fight.

Edited by SemenArsonist
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, SemenArsonist said:

Holy shit what an ass whooping. V4siukas and Bordiuras each getting fucked in the ass while having Bizqquit's cock in their mouths. Loved it.

It's okay guys, maybe Bizqquit can ask Koll to ban some more accounts for next siege for investigations on items he doesn't own in any way or form. If you disagree he can present you with a 6 page lawyer manifesto on why everything in perkunas belongs to him. Maybe then you can win a fight.

can i get it in local library? i hear people talking about it everywhere but cannot find sauce :|

also this pretty much confirms what i think about sieges? :D

image.png.d1a8980ae4ec705e73043b080d18a9e5.png

11 minutes ago, SemenArsonist said:

Holy shit what an ass whooping. V4siukas and Bordiuras each getting fucked in the ass while having Bizqquit's cock in their mouths. Loved it.

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

can i get it in local library? i hear people talking about it everywhere but cannot find sauce :|

also this pretty much confirms what i think about sieges? :D

image.png.d1a8980ae4ec705e73043b080d18a9e5.png

I have it saved for entertainment purposes but as I'm not directly affiliated with the case, I'm not gonna share it. I think sjeks would gladly share it with you if you asked though.

Reminder that admins were convinced by the scribings of this procreating egomaniac. We have active player accounts banned for over 3 days for "investigations on scammed items". Some missed olympiad and siege. There are suspicions that he actually hired a lawyer, I poop you not.

Current perks, I know that nothing I can say to you can convince you about this man. We were warned by other people too(some posting in this very thread). We didn't listen, as I'm sure that you won't listen to us either. Do not procreating trust him. One level 80 prophet deleveled was not enough. 10 level 80 chars deleveled would not be a proper punishment. You have been warned.

Edited by SemenArsonist

damn this sh1t could happen half year ago but rip didnt have balls back then image.png.ee1d3414f82977d21f9c25006c9ea877.png

if some1 is not lazy, can translate

2 minutes ago, SemenArsonist said:

I have it saved for entertainment purposes but as I'm not directly affiliated with the case, I'm not gonna share it. I think sjeks would gladly share it with you if you asked though.

Reminder that admins were convinced by the scriptings of this fucking egomaniac. We have active player accounts banned for over 3 days for "investigations on scammed items". Some missed olympiad and siege. There are suspicions that he actually hired a lawyer, I shit you not.

Current perks, I know that nothing I can say to you can convince you about this man. We were warned by other people too(some posting in this very thread). We didn't listen, as I'm sure that you won't listen to us either. Do not fucking trust him. One level 80 prophet deleveled was not enough. 10 level 80 chars deleveled would not be a proper punishment. You have been warned.

as i said, you were warned the moment he did delete all epics from not only our cp but others as well, as we had everything gathered in rizos char after olympiad to be sent to owners next day afterwards. people were laughing back then. now its time to laugh for us i guess :D

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, SemenArsonist said:

Reminder that admins were convinced by the scriptings of this fucking egomaniac. We have active player accounts banned for over 3 days for "investigations on scammed items". Some missed olympiad and siege. There are suspicions that he actually hired a lawyer, I shit you not.

Current perks, I know that nothing I can say to you can convince you about this man. We were warned by other people too(some posting in this very thread). We didn't listen, as I'm sure that you won't listen to us either. Do not fucking trust him. One level 80 prophet deleveled was not enough. 10 level 80 chars deleveled would not be a proper punishment. You have been warned.

Did he hire blackjack lawyer or some sh1tty random?

20 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

@Pendragon will you stay and play on pony? (i guess its easier to play less relevant class while trying to lead) did nansey take your spot in CP as sph? (if yes, thanks god, 1 cancer less in pvp)

I will probably not play on summoner, our main party was simply full so i have driven for someone else. But yeah i felt like i was observer most of the time, very hard to concentrate on doing something on char and leading, not used to it.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, etze said:

i'm still waiting for our fair share of the ally bank tho

download.png

@Fortuna has to get an sls +16 asap

i heard he promised stuff to share items even with ppl who left clan and then he didnt share even with clannies to keep cookie in hand so slaves can follow, is that true?

Edited by Rizos

15 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

there's a couple more but this one is the 6 page manifesto

download.png

3 minutes ago, Rizos said:

i heard he promised stuff to share items even with ppl who left clan and then he didnt share with clannies, is that true?

dunno what r u talking about im banned for scamming perkunas atm

also the case is 'still under investigation'

Edited by etze

3 minutes ago, etze said:

there's a couple more but this one is the 6 page manifesto

download.png

i am on page 2 already, maybe i can hire biz to write my thesis for university, he seems like he knows how to write bullsh1ts well ^_^

21 minutes ago, Rizos said:

i heard he promised stuff to share items even with ppl who left clan and then he didnt share with clannies, is that true?

Most of the stuff that you hear is true. Some are a bit obfuscated but still mostly true. The scale of the semite-ry this man committed is unlike anything you have ever seen.

The only possible thing I can post to describe this is OYqj.gif

Edited by SemenArsonist

Just now, Rizos said:

edited post, check again

we are the slaves, remember?

dunno what's up with the sharing and shit seriously u follow this shit more than me im trying to play the game D:

arrogance_cp.jpg

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, SemenArsonist said:

Most of the stuff that you hear is true. Some are a bit obfuscated but still mostly true. The scale of the jewery this man committed is unlike anything you have ever seen.

The only possible thing I can post to describe this is OYqj.gif

Holy sh1t and this guy is calling others "SCAMMERS". He deleted my clan epics, he lied to admins to get stuff and not share. Holy sh1t this  guy such a trash