Sign in to follow this  
Khaine

Dagger

Can Someone Tell me what is good setup for daggers in a mid rate server for classic 2.7 if anyone know about what is good share some tips . 

PD: thx in advance :D

40 minutes ago, Khaine said:

Can Someone Tell me what is good setup for daggers in a mid rate server for classic 2.7 if anyone know about what is good share some tips . 

image.png.9d8fead1dec18065ad22c71aff0eac2a.png

Just now, MoDoy said:

image.png.c346b0cdc266cc4c582c03647227e692.png

ahahah o cmon you just play in this server? you dont try you fingers out of this low rates? you should go out more m8 :D 

10 hours ago, Khaine said:

Hello, we are here right now 2.0, update will be 2.5 (Zaken), soon.
Setups all depend on ur style. Main thing right now is how u build ur tatoo's. Mainstram here is -CON + STR. Although some are using different builds aswell.
And u didn't mentioned which dagger u wanna play, they are all totally different)

13 hours ago, Khaine said:

It's probably better to just ask on the said servers' forum - this server has both different chronicle and entirely different server settings so any advice will be probably void, e.g. we don't even know if there's a GM shop, if yes then what's the max grade you can buy, if they sell cloth pieces, if you can buy enchants, if the improved/solid enchants are widely available etc... Sure, MJ leather set +8 would probably work out for you, but if it were to take you 2 years to get it together then it's not probably trash suggestion because the server won't even live that long, given Bloody Classic is behind the corner.

1 hour ago, FryderykChopin said:

It's probably better to just ask on the said servers' forum - this server has both different chronicle and entirely different server settings so any advice will be probably void, e.g. we don't even know if there's a GM shop, if yes then what's the max grade you can buy, if they sell cloth pieces, if you can buy enchants, if the improved/solid enchants are widely available etc... Sure, MJ leather set +8 would probably work out for you, but if it were to take you 2 years to get it together then it's not probably trash suggestion because the server won't even live that long, given Bloody Classic is behind the corner.

Ekhm..Is he talking bout some other server? Oo

10 hours ago, Reddish said:

Ekhm..Is he talking bout some other server? Oo

certainly appears so, unless we're getting our rates and chronicle changed ?

23 hours ago, Khaine said:

Can Someone Tell me what is good setup for daggers in a mid rate server for classic 2.7 if anyone know about what is good share some tips