Sign in to follow this  
BoogeyMan

Tower of Insolence

3 minutes ago, Rip said:

I was first

you might have been first, but we are doing battlefield from this topic, put your seatbelt on

image.png.75ec5ec5f40cea7b0d4be3af28dc3cec.png

image.thumb.png.5dc174dcf6a393b60ebc251b3e4464b2.png

its like find a valdo, i liked games for kid :x

5 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

you might have been first, but we are doing battlefield from this topic, put your seatbelt on

image.png.75ec5ec5f40cea7b0d4be3af28dc3cec.png

image.thumb.png.5dc174dcf6a393b60ebc251b3e4464b2.png

its like find a valdo, i liked games for kid :x

Just to know because you cant say the truth he got DC and he logged 10-15 secs before fight ends ..And your Screenshot reveal exactly what happened..

How is it possible to be so stupid and backstab yourself MoTOY...

7 minutes ago, MyrmidonAch said:

Just to know because you cant say the truth he got DC and he logged 10-15 secs before fight ends ..And your Screenshot reveal exactly what happened..

How is it possible to be so stupid and backstab yourself MoTOY...

and where did i say this is not true? :D can you point it out? :o maybe i cannot read after myself, but i cannot find anything which goes against what you say in my reply :d

4 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

and where did i say this is not true? :D can you point it out? :o maybe i cannot read after myself, but i cannot find anything which goes against what you say in my reply :d

You cant even play properly with words MoTOY!

2 minutes ago, SemenArsonist said:

So do I understand this correctly? You lost this fight because Zp got disconnected?

I am happy that you are so clever that you figure it out so easily !

3 minutes ago, SemenArsonist said:

So do I understand this correctly? You lost this fight because Zp got disconnected?

i mean, it doesnt go in vain when ppl say we are polar opposites, i am irrelevant and he is the carry ^_^ it must be harsh on him, trying to carry 40 people just by himself, give him a break :d

well i am glad my clan understands the facts. i was super pissed and mad after this dc. actually they lost cuz of me. and they didnt lost cuz i am super carry. as you will see on video that i ll post tomorrow i didnt used proper hero skills i didnt supported my cp cuz i had heavy lags and dc.every1 can hate me but this was the goal ppl and i did it PERFECTLY. 3 posts already for me. from flatline to max activity on game and on forum. @Rip THIS IS HOW YOU DO IT.

• Like 1