Koll

Choose server's opening date!

When to go live?!  

153 members have voted

1. 1. Choose server's opening date!

• October 24th
    • October 31st
    • November 7th

Files and all the platform is ready to go. Admins are ready to go. The main reason why there is a month between now and the earlier opening date possible, its cus as it was said before, we want to run a proper advertisement campaign, and in our point of view, this extra month is the time we need to take advantage of it to its maximum potential.

So to sum it all up, this time will be  mostly used for advertisement, so we can call the attention of all players who knows about the project already and bring new people to us, As well as creating some events for you guys.

And as Koll said, we have a plan to follow. We cant just go push the START button and pray for it to be all perfect, we have to make it all perfect first.

About the advertisement campaign we will be sharing all the info with all of you as soon as all is ready and fired up.

Files and all the platform is ready to go. Admins are ready to go. The main reason why there is a month between now and the earlier opening date possible, its cus as it was said before, we want to run a proper advertisement campaign, and in our point of view, this extra month is the time we need to take advantage of it to its maximum potential.

So to sum it all up, this time will be  mostly used for advertisement, so we can call the attention of all players who knows about the project already and bring new people to us, As well as creating some events for you guys.

And as Koll said, we have a plan to follow. We cant just go push the START button and pray for it to be all perfect, we have to make it all perfect first.

About the advertisement campaign we will be sharing all the info with all of you as soon as all is ready and fired up.

​Ok, now that I know of this, may I suggest something?

Perhaps as a way of "thanking" the ones who are still playing beta and supporting via forum, you could open it already so we can start our chars and get leveling while new players come. If you open the server from scratch AFTER everyone knows about it, we'll all be lvl 1 together and we all know the game just doesn't work like that.

:)

​Ok, now that I know of this, may I suggest something?

Perhaps as a way of "thanking" the ones who are still playing beta and supporting via forum, you could open it already so we can start our chars and get leveling while new players come. If you open the server from scratch AFTER everyone knows about it, we'll all be lvl 1 together and we all know the game just doesn't work like that.

:)

​Nice try son! B|

• Like 1

Everybody likes a new start and game brings up the competionist we all hide so it ll be unfair for those that learned too late that we had 1 month prestart and might not join. Also that ll help people once again make plans on creating clans, recruiting and make strategies. I can live with one month. B|

запустите рекламу на l2top.ru это русскоязычный рейтинг серверов л2, онлайн гарантируеться, так же l2on.net

To be honest i would prefer to run advertise on an international site to attract English speaking community. If people are unable to party in a low rate server with others because of the language barrier they will get bored and just quit. Also attracting one country's attention might increase aggression between English and foreign communities. Advertising though in multiple sites will bring the best results. It's also up to us the players to post in gaming forums. I think the server can organise an event as such to attract more attention from us.

Some people work also on a Saturday so in the evening is when most people will be able to connect.

​I work to, Mo. to Fr. with 50 hr. in this Week. (Occupational safety Chief in a Refinery)

We have Weekend ,so why not on Primetime Friday  ?

(Or its a suggestion Friday Primetime for Beta Testers 1st. Start) ;)

this way u can go out on friday, get wasted, come home late, sleep into late Saturday afternoon,wake up, take a good shower and have a nice lunch, call and mail all your family and friends to inform them your social life is pretty much over, and you will still be in time for the opening.:D

Now for real, in most of cases friday is end of the working week for lots of people, so we decided to let them chill out the rest of that work/school day while they get ready to roll.

Also in lots of cases and prolly for the same reason, friday is the day people enjoy the most to go out for a coffee or a drink and hang out with some friends/family. 

So after taking all this in consideration, we decided saturday was the best day to launch it.

запустите рекламу на l2top.ru это русскоязычный рейтинг серверов л2, онлайн гарантируеться, так же l2on.net

To be honest i would prefer to run advertise on an international site to attract English speaking community. If people are unable to party in a low rate server with others because of the language barrier they will get bored and just quit. Also attracting one country's attention might increase aggression between English and foreign communities. Advertising though in multiple sites will bring the best results. It's also up to us the players to post in gaming forums. I think the server can organise an event as such to attract more attention from us.

​Advertisement plan will be aiming all directions, and will be available in most of the servers top sites (russian, european, american, south american, etc) . We want everyone to know about the server and we want everyone to be able to play on our server. We are not closing doors to anyone. But about the advertisement plan we will talk later, after everything is ready and running.

Voted for october 31, have my personal reasons for that date to be a better start, but doubt it will change anything)

Dear friends!

You want to know the official release date? We want you to tell when you want to make this reality.
Here you can choose comment and discuss. Everyone's opinion is very important to us, and we hope that the majority of votes and comments will be constructive.
We can assure you, this survey will be completed in the last days of this week and a final decision will be made.

​?

Thanks to everyone who took part in the voting for the selection of server's opening date!
You were not many, but we do everything for our community to grow to a record size! A little later we will share with you all the details. In the meantime, get ready for a lot of pre-launch contests with great and useful prizes!

• Like 1