Sign in to follow this  
Missavrora

Discussion

Hello everyone,

Let's discuss a little bit. 

I have SE and Spoiler, that means that I ended farming adena for my main. c+10 weapon, toi +6, jewel +6 , bw/doom/ava+6 I think it is enough boost for now, and I'm also bored of farming adena already. SO i'm ready to make my main, it can be archer, mage, or any DD, but before that, I have some questions. I have been in many places, ABG, LOA, TOI (a little bit with random ppl), sillent valley etc. 

Question 1: I have never seen Sorc and SPS in LOA, ABG, TOI(saw once sorc in toi)Even around city, everywhere, I have barely saw them. Is there any reason why people do not playing them? It is because of CDL ? Low dmg imput? 

Question 2: Since Zaken patch incoming, maybe it is better now to invest time on DD? Tyrant, Destro, Dagger, gladiator? 

Question3: In Zaken patch how DD's and Mages/archers gonna feel in solo leveling with BOX buffer? Who will have easier time, who is harder? 

Question4: In Zaken patch, people are gonna do AOE's parties like in LOA, ABG But in Zaken locations?

Considering I have SE, I can change to any buffer anyway, PP,WC, so it doesn't matter for me.

I don't like summoners, I don't think I wanna go DA/TK/SK/Paladin but maybe, I don't really know a lot about them. 

So, yea, any tips are appreciated :)

Kind regards,

M

Edited by Missavrora

Baium +6 already? NANI?! ?

Q1: It's just that Necro is so incredibly more powerful than rest of the mages on Classic. There're few situations when other mages can perform better, but in 99 out of 100, necro just does it better. I mean they stripped all mages of their Surrenders and kept Gloom to necro, not sure what NCsoft meant by this.

Q2: It's always about what you enjoy playing. As you mention, you got the dirty work done, now it's time to play what you like. No point in playing something just because it's op imo.

Q3. Dunno haven't played Zaken yet, but generally speaking chars without aoe will always have harder time leveling up - on top level, Zaken patch brings some new locations out of which some are solo targeted as well so it's not going to be too shabby for them either, but I'll repeat myself from Q2 - you should play what fits you, not what has easiest time leveling up :) Also, from my experience, basically all chars that have at least some sort of AoE skill get invited into AoE parties - so even though e.g. Sorc has higher AoE output than destro, they're in the same party and get same ammount of exp.

Q4: AoE locations will stay as AoE, locs like ABG are just completely useless for single-target farming... Didn't quite catch the second part of the question, sry :/

50 minutes ago, FryderykChopin said:

Baium +6 already? NANI?! ?

Q1: It's just that Necro is so incredibly more powerful than rest of the mages on Classic. There're few situations when other mages can perform better, but in 99 out of 100, necro just does it better. I mean they stripped all mages of their Surrenders and kept Gloom to necro, not sure what NCsoft meant by this.

Q2: It's always about what you enjoy playing. As you mention, you got the dirty work done, now it's time to play what you like. No point in playing something just because it's op imo.

Q3. Dunno haven't played Zaken yet, but generally speaking chars without aoe will always have harder time leveling up - on top level, Zaken patch brings some new locations out of which some are solo targeted as well so it's not going to be too shabby for them either, but I'll repeat myself from Q2 - you should play what fits you, not what has easiest time leveling up :) Also, from my experience, basically all chars that have at least some sort of AoE skill get invited into AoE parties - so even though e.g. Sorc has higher AoE output than destro, they're in the same party and get same ammount of exp.

Q4: AoE locations will stay as AoE, locs like ABG are just completely useless for single-target farming... Didn't quite catch the second part of the question, sry :/

Thank for your answer !

LOL Baium +6 /facepalm, my bad sorry, I want to write TOI 6 :)

The thing is I haven't played anything in lineage 2 almost, I played Destro in Interlude and had sub class Hawk,, oh it was such a good time with VR and polearm... cata... oh men.. but sadly Frenzy works differently now and VR also. So skills are a little bit different, different leveling locations, I don't know how to try level 78 rogues for example, because there is no pvp l2 classic server, only C4 etc, so It is hard to say what I would like to play in classic, since I can't try them on high level and I don't know what to expect. Saw a lot of movies from youtube on l2 classic club, how useless daggers are, how tyrants are bassically mages because in pvp they spam range "turboblaster" thing, how destro kills everyone for 30 sec while frenzy on, after he is just meat ball, maybe it is what I have to expect from high level ? But I don't know if I would like that, first I have to try it and say ;(

Thanks for your responce, FryderykChopin :)

p.s. Chars wihtout aoe will always have harder time leveling up, but maybe those chars will be more rewarding in the end ? Like for example, you level so hard dwarf to level 80 but he is so freaking amazing in pvp :OOOOO (as example :D) dunno..

Edited by Missavrora

You can go to Zaken Open Beta serwer and try some characters b4 You decide what You want to make on life serwer....

You can check everything at max lvl there xd 

3 minutes ago, YipMan said:

You can go to Zaken Open Beta serwer and try some characters b4 You decide what You want to make on life serwer....

You can check everything at max lvl there xd 

WUT?!!!!!!!! Help me to find hyperlink, I can't seem to find it on forum 

3 minutes ago, Missavrora said:

WUT?!!!!!!!! Help me to find hyperlink, I can't seem to find it on forum 

Check in announcement section.

3 hours ago, FryderykChopin said:

They removed surrenders, but they also removed all elemental resist buffs minus holy/dark. Necro is gradually losing lots of power as more people get chant of spirit and song of purification. Still very strong. 

On 7/22/2019 at 9:52 PM, YipMan said:

Check in announcement section.

I have downloaded Zaken Beta, but looks like server is down, it happens or the beta ended maybe? Or something ? :(