Sign in to follow this  
TrekPazt

cloaks for money ?

wouldnt it be good if we would be able to buy cloaks for some euros ?

gm can hire new coder. patches go faster. i have new cloak. everyone is happy :D

what u say ?

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, TrekPazt said:

gm can hire new coder. patches go faster. i have new cloak. everyone is happy :D

what u say ?

wouldnt happen..... nevah

Just now, YipMan said:

wouldnt happen..... nevah

why ? i think its good idea. even if there would be just some basic cloak for sale ...

Edited by TrekPazt

Just now, TrekPazt said:

why ?

Let me think 

1−sinx+sin2x−sin3x+(−1)nsinnx+1+sinx+sin2x+sin3x+sinnx+tg2x=NO

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

17 minutes ago, TrekPazt said:

fruitfull discussion btw

Its not fruitfull at all.... If You know rules of this serwer You would know that GM's said multiple times that accesories avaible via event will never be avaible in GM's shops, devs also said multiple times to asses who are not willing to read simmilar topics they will never add cloaks to GM shops.....

yeah why not. let it be in gm shops. its not effecting game play, only visuals.

everyone wants it.except ppl who was playing on event- ones in server life.

The premium shop needs to be reworked completely and cloaks are just one of the things that need to be added - I'd add even stuff like the 2015 Christmas outfit or colored title if the price is high enough (the older the item, the higher the price) - I actually own both of these (got the colored title in 2015 event as well), and even though I'm a collector and I like the fact that I have something that's quite unique, I'd be okay with whole server having those if it meant getting rid of the paid dualbox. Because this is one of the main reasons the server is not growing, if you lock the dualbox behind paywall and force newbies to farm solo in completely empty low level zones, you don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure that server won't grow.

So: add cloaks, add more accessories, add some soft P2W stuff like +10% XP/SP runes, but make a second window free (PA required only for 2 or more windows... It could also give some basic XP/SP/Adena/Drop bonus as well, literally anything is better than forcing newbies to play solo without buffer)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, TrekPazt said:

what u say ?

+