Mistrix

Hello, me fellas people

Simple question but hard answer for me.

I'm 71 lvl, I want to start doing some mass PVP, for Baium, other epics, Castle fights, But problem is, I need to find clan for this. right? Right. But ANOTHER problem is, I don't really want to join specific CP, because if I join CP, I will have to play every day on prime time, I WILL HAVE TO DO IT, but sometimes I can't for example ya know, sometimes I need to farm adena on my spoiler, etc.

It is possible to join high end clan, or their alt clan, and enjoy the game in pvp, join  castle fights, help to fight for epics,  and join TOI party if they will need me if their CP member is offline or something like that.

Or answer is really easy - No CP > no high end mass pvp, nothing. 

Kind regard,

Me 

You would need a good clan that works with the old clan system instead of cp style system. As far as I know there aren't really any pro old clan system clans since cp's are the way of the future. But if you would like to be part of a community that strives to play this game till the end and have fun doing so you might want to consider to join the Goodlife! ;)

2 hours ago, Humble said:

You would need a good clan that works with the old clan system instead of cp style system. As far as I know there aren't really any pro old clan system clans since cp's are the way of the future. But if you would like to be part of a community that strives to play this game till the end and have fun doing so you might want to consider to join the Goodlife! ;)

So Goodlife is going to start do castle sieges ^^ ???

1 hour ago, Mistrix said:

I'm 71 lvl, I want to start doing some mass PVP, for Baium, other epics, Castle fights, But problem is, I need to find clan for this. right? Right. But ANOTHER problem is, I don't really want to join specific CP, because if I join CP, I will have to play every day on prime time, I WILL HAVE TO DO IT, but sometimes I can't for example ya know, sometimes I need to farm adena on my spoiler, etc.

It is possible to join high end clan, or their alt clan, and enjoy the game in pvp, join  castle fights, help to fight for epics,  and join TOI party if they will need me if their CP member is offline or something like that.

Kind regard,

Me 

Depending on your class, you can easily fit CP, as a box, who has sometimes driver. The only problem, u will have to share account, or you will be forced to use some account which is already leveled.

There is always lack of hands:)

40 minutes ago, Reddish said:

Depending on your class, you can easily fit CP, as a box, who has sometimes driver. The only problem, u will have to share account, or you will be forced to use some account which is already leveled.

There is always lack of hands:)

But is it possible to join for example clan (i'm HE atm, but I think I will change to dagger just to try before going tyrant/destr/mage since later on from tyrant/destro/mage I wont be able to go back to dagger) and for example this clan has archer party, and their archer is offline, because he is idk, flew to mars or w/e, and they need archer, so they take me, and I help them for example for two days to farm or do w/e they want :) Or they will give me just that persons archer which flew to mars and I will have to play on his character? not on mine.. ? 

p.s. I'm not ok with sharing account because it can be easily stolen, isnt it ? Items, adena, and even then I will write report to L2 classic club about stolen items etc, they will tell me - It is your fault, u shared ACC information ;(. Or people who are in CP are people of HONOR and don't do that.? 

In another words, I just need 1 spot in clan, I want to do mass pvp, when it is needed, help someone if needed. but dont wanna be forced to be online everyday at specific time for 10h etc :D I think everyone wants that right? But I like solo leveling, it is just fine to me, I like parties also, so doesnt really matter, Im very social about this.

Edited by Mistrix

Dont forget, I told u - depending on class you play. Every1 here has DDs, and like always - lack of support. So if u play DD alone, yes, that will be a problem to find top clan with free slots.

Sharing acc is not a problem, if ppl that already play in CP know each other for years. And I know such CPs here.

Example: our core of three men are playing 6+y together, and even that we are are changing sometimes some members (we are rly picky about ppl tho who play with us) - we didn't had any "stealing" issues:)

That's one thing. Other is the gear, every CP has own rules, and mostly they give you necassery items, so it's more like they might be afraid that you will steal it, by just changing the password;) 

But usually here gear dont rly matter if it is not epics, noone will try to steal your ordinary BW set or whetever u got, cuz reputation here worth "little" more.

7 hours ago, Mistrix said:

Kind regard,

Me 

y, its called playing not as core member but as substitute. for sure you wouldnt have the same privilegies of a cp member, like epics sharing, oly feeding you etc cause you are not commited to play when they need you