Sign in to follow this  
San0

Giants Cave Hekaton Prime and Alarms EXPLAINED

So, i didnt rly thought this would be needed but after countless questions on discord and skype and forum pm looking like

"hey, what is this boss bug in gc, we kill it and always says failed"

"hi, can please explain how not to fail hekaton giant?"

"why giant boss fail always, can you explain?"

and many many more.

Here is a short explanation.

FACTS:

- Giants Cave is a private secured facility.

- Giants dont like people messing with their sh1t

- Giants cave is controlled by a ALARM SYSTEM being it, this guys:

alarms.png

if a strange creature (meaning you) passes by this guys they will sound the alarms and summon additional monsters to come deal with the problm.

- If you read the patch notes, and if you are one of the ones making this questions i am sure you didnt, you would know that by killing Hekaton Prime you would break the alarms and this dudes would not spawn for one hour.

- When you kill Hekaton prime, the message doesnt say "YOU FAILED THE BOSS XAXAXAXA NOOB!!!!" the message says THE CONTROLS HAVE FAILED!

gc.png

This means that their security controls are now broken and the alarms will not work for the next 1 hour, then the alarms will start working again and leogul and gamlins will spawn again.

to sum up: WHEN YOU KILL HEKATON PRIME THE MESSAGE DOES NOT SAY YOU FAILED THE BOSS... IT SAYS GIANT'S CAVE CONTROLS HAVE FAILED, MEANING YOU MANAGED TO DEACTIVATE THEIR SECURITY, MEANING THERE WONT BE NO ALARMS FOR NEXT 1 HOURS, MEANING NO LEOGULS AND GAMLINS TO TRACK YOU AND SPAWN ADDITIONAL MONSTERS.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

36 minutes ago, San0 said:

So, i didnt rly thought this would be needed but after countless questions on discord and skype and forum pm looking like

"hey, what is this boss bug in gc, we kill it and always says failed"

"hi, can please explain how not to fail hekaton giant?"

"why giant boss fail always, can you explain?"

and many many more.

Here is a short explanation.

FACTS:

- Giants Cave is a private secured facility.

- Giants dont like people messing with their sh1t

alarms.png

if a strange creature (meaning you) passes by this guys they will sound the alarms and summon additional monsters to come deal with the problm.

- If you read the patch notes, and if you are one of the ones making this questions i am sure you didnt, you would know that by killing Hekaton Prime you would break the alarms and this dudes would not spawn for one hour.

- When you kill Hekaton prime, the message doesnt say "YOU FAILED THE BOSS XAXAXAXA NOOB!!!!" the message says THE CONTROLS HAVE FAILED!

gc.png

This means that their security controls are now broken and the alarms will not work for the next 1 hour, then the alarms will start working again and leogul and gamlins will spawn again.

to sum up: WHEN YOU KILL HEKATON PRIME THE MESSAGE DOES NOT SAY YOU FAILED THE BOSS... IT SAYS GIANT'S CAVE CONTROLS HAVE FAILED, MEANING YOU MANAGED TO DEACTIVATE THEIR SECURITY, MEANING THERE WONT BE NO ALARMS FOR NEXT 1 HOURS, MEANING NO LEOGULS AND GAMLINS TO TRACK YOU AND SPAWN ADDITIONAL MONSTERS.

well, i am pretty sure less people would pm you if it was working correctly actually, because right now even after killing hekaton there are legouls and gemlins spawning non stop, they shouldnt spawn first hour after hekaton is killed :D 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

well, i am pretty sure less people would pm you if it was working correctly actually, because right now even after killing hekaton there are legouls and gemlins spawning non stop, they shouldnt spawn first hour after hekaton is killed :D 

dead hekaton prime means no spawn additional monsters from leoguls and gamlins.

not that leoguls and gamlis disappear

20 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

you totaly missed the point, people complain cuz they see on message the word FAILED! and they think something they did on the boss was wrong and their boss killing failed.

2 minutes ago, San0 said:

you totaly missed the point, people complain cuz they see on message the word FAILED! and they think something they did on the boss was wrong and their boss killing failed.

no, i didnt miss the point, but right now you kill it, it says some weird message lets say and does nothing, if it did something, maybe some of them would figure it out like "huh, our pt doesnt need to avoid gemlins/leoguls suddenly? wait, where are they??"

23 minutes ago, etze said:

dead hekaton prime means no spawn additional monsters from leoguls and gamlins.

not that leoguls and gamlis disappear

first of all it doesnt work like this on server and second of all even if it worked like this, its wrong, thus bugged

On 10/13/2019 at 3:15 PM, San0 said:

alarms.png

I never saw those Dwarves and Panthers in the Giant Cave. Giant Cave isn't working correctly.